What if the price of bitcoin does not rise after halving? - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

What if the price of bitcoin does not rise after halving?

Hello my friend, I am expecting the same expectation that followed you that the price of bitcoin has not increased and reaches the price of 20 thousand dollars, and I expect the price to drop to the price of 3000 dollars

2 hours ago, BTC Future said:

If price does not rise after the halving, which is something that is quite possible, then we will probably see the real "blood on the streets". The one we've seen in the end of 2018 was nothing much, but a few ASICS thrown in the street by a company that exit-scammed and didn't pay their loans. Reality will be way more fierce than that. You will see altcoins that are considered top ones, going down 90% in a day. You will see people puting their mining operations on fire in order to grab some insurance money. Also you will see most crypto-influencers dissapearing and you will never hear from them again. This is blood on the streets and the moment real smart investors are buying. 

Indeed, this scenario is frightening and painful, but it is not far from occurring. There are hundreds of people who invest their money in mining and paid thousands of dollars to buy this expensive equipment or to buy power hash in cloud mining companies, and if the price of bitcoin does not rise, then it will be a disaster for them and for these companies as well. We hope this annoying scenario does not happen. thank you my dear friend.

1 hour ago, Jay8 said:

this will be a huge step backwards towards the 20,000$ price prediction for 2020. everyone is expecting an increase even though it may not be immediately after the halving but it is expected to rise

Of course, everyone expects the Bitcoin price to rise significantly, and it is certain that this rise will not be immediate, but after months, but very few expect the opposite and this is my question on this issue.

For me i dont care if the price went up or down i always use usdt in my trade . And i dont have that much to care.. but the price will be more that is the cyrcle of bitcoin ..

5 minutes ago, Rochester105 said:

Bitcoin prices rise higher because of the high demand of Bitcoin in the crypto currency world, and then its production, this is the economic law of demand, the price of everything goes up when the market is in high demand. I think it will increase in demand in the future because it is a very popular digital currency for people.

It is true that the price rises when the demand increases, and for this reason Satoshi made the production of bitcoin for half every four years, so that production decreases in half and this will lead to an increase in demand and this in turn leads to an increase in price. But what if something unexpected happens and the price does not go up.

On 1/4/2020 at 2:34 AM, Crypto123 said:

Here is the end of 2019 with all the disadvantages it brought to the world of Crypto, which witnessed a significant decline in most of the cryptocurrency markets. Most analysts expect prices to rise in the new year, especially Bitcoin, especially after halving. My question now is what if all expectations happen and the price of bitcoin does not rise after halving? What can happen? How do you feel about the future of cryptocurrencies?

Bitcoin price not rising after halving is never happening , during the halving process half of the crypto currency are given to miners to generate new coins ,for further circulation on the blockchain. As new BTC are generated the rise dramatically increase, and the Future for crypto currency is on the bright side. 

it will not be a big problem, because forks will not always impact on a significant increase. and usually also produce something new, after that will rise naturally. You of course also remember that the bitcoin fork which then broke into bitcoin cash. so halving will aim to control the supply that is nearing its limit and I think it will end positively.

16 hours ago, Jemimah said:

If bitcoin doesn't increase, I won't be brokenhearted nor would it move my enthusiasm for it or for crypto in general.  Who cares?  You humbug jam the complete your hopes on something so predictable assembly the cost of bitcoin boom.  That's site by hand up for disappointment in my opinion. 

And besides, why agonize about this anyway?  The halving is in spite of everything a little months left and no matter which preserve happen.

Do not care, my friend, I do not torture myself, on the contrary, talking about the future of bitcoin is an interesting thing that fills me with enthusiasm, and I do not mind discussing a possible scenario, even if it is bad, this makes you count for the worst and prepare in the event of a disaster.

On 1/4/2020 at 5:04 AM, Crypto123 said:

Here is the end of 2019 with all the disadvantages it brought to the world of Crypto, which witnessed a significant decline in most of the cryptocurrency markets. Most analysts expect prices to rise in the new year, especially Bitcoin, especially after halving. My question now is what if all expectations happen and the price of bitcoin does not rise after halving? What can happen? How do you feel about the future of cryptocurrencies?

If that is the case then expect people to hodl their bitcoin to the drive the price of bitcoin up. Like what happened last year when bitcoin prices went down most people who had bitcoin held on to their coins waiting for the price to go up. The future of crypto will still be the same no matter if bitcoin goes up or not after halving, it will still be a speculator market with great potential to earn a profit.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

bitcoin price increase but it is not increase that much which we were accepting. But I think in future bitcoin will hit moon, and we will be the riders.

14 minutes ago, pinjlu said:

If the put it on the market fee of Bitcoin increments after splitting , at that factor those who've held Bitcoin will bear outstanding losses.Moreover, the ones who've contributed in bitcoin can advantage less gain.

yeah, you are right, but they can get their profit by using other coins. but I think they should hold more. this will be best.

On 1/4/2020 at 2:04 AM, Crypto123 said:

I do not think that after the halving bitcoin price might increase. But it will drop soon at a crashing price. So you should be aware of these things.

On 1/4/2020 at 5:04 AM, Crypto123 said:

Then an imminent dump will happen, the only reason BTC is pumping now is due to the halving event and the pump will just continue until the day of the halving. so its expected to rise in price due to the demand

spacer.png

I don't think so. Cause after the halving all the online crypto currency prices will rise really high. And bitcoin is famous amongst all of them. So there is no doubt that it's price won't rise up. 

if the price of bitcoin does not go up maybe I will suffer huge losses and I will retire early from the crypto world if it really happens

4 hours ago, Islamdip said:

The crypto world was more than amused when anti-virus mogul John McAfee famously said he would consume his own manhood on live TV if bitcoin wasn’t at $1 million by the end of this year. .....

Do not take McAfee’s words seriously, this is a man of advertising and loves to appear and speak with exaggerated words, if he had really said these words then I think that he will lose his manhood at the end of this year because I think it is impossible for the price of bitcoin to reach a million dollars.

In any case, halving will attract many new investors to bitcoin. Assume that the price of bitcoin does not increase after halving. your investment will not be lost. you may not make a profit. but bitcoin will always be quite expensive. You can return your money (without profit).

Well, everyone has to worry if it is about to happening,  but being patience and wait for the blooming is the only way to survive these situation. 

On 2/2/2020 at 10:30 PM, Crypto123 said:

Do not take McAfee’s words seriously, this is a man of advertising and loves to appear and speak with exaggerated words, if he had really said these words then I think that he will lose his manhood at the end of this year because I think it is impossible for the price of bitcoin to reach a million dollars.

John McAfee is known to state false news just to get attention. But anyway, bitcoin price trends indicate that predictions of other, more respected investors are more accurate about the future price of bitcoin after the halving. Expect a price greater than $20,000.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Future of crypto currency especially in bitcoin not depends in failed speculations or predictions.  

Future of crypto currency depends in adoption,  awareness,  acceptance.  

And this is what we need to do spread the knowledge about this technology!  

On 2/4/2020 at 5:39 PM, McCree said:

John McAfee is known to state false news just to get attention. But anyway, bitcoin price trends indicate that predictions of other, more respected investors are more accurate about the future price of bitcoin after the halving. Expect a price greater than $20,000.

Yes, my dear, I also strongly believe that the price of bitcoin will hit $ 20,000 after Halving and perhaps more, but the question is just to imagine what would happen if all these expectations were reversed. I mean, what will happen if the bitcoin price falls instead of increasing as everyone expects.

On 1/4/2020 at 2:19 AM, Pearls Before Swine said:

If bitcoin doesn't increase, I won't be heartbroken nor would it affect my enthusiasm for it or for crypto in general.  Who cares?  You can't pin all your hopes on something so predictable making the price of bitcoin boom.  That's setting yourself up for disappointment in my opinion. 

And besides, why worry about this anyway?  The halving is still a few months away and anything can happen.

Crypto market will rise this time and it is going to be make a history becasue from long time market is going down regularly and peoples will invest their money in the market and buy the coins and now they wait for the market bull.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Many people will lose their money, but to my own understanding crypto never let people down if the price doesn't go up there are some other people that have prediction that the value it will go down and they will benefit from that going down

Most people expect it's price to rise after halving but it also has a chance that it won't happen.on my opinion if its price failed to rise after halving then the Bitcoin value may drop a huge value because most investors will sell their bitcoins to get their money.but it will give advantage to others because they can purchase Bitcoin at very low price and if they have patient to wait they will make lots of profit from it in the future.