What if the price of bitcoin does not rise after halving? - Page 9 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

What if the price of bitcoin does not rise after halving?

11 hours ago, Trofimova said:

Then most people who have a small number of bitcoins will start selling it and then bitcoin will fall in price by 5-10% and perhaps after that altcoins will start to grow in price

That right, they will easily give up and ready to stumbled the market to the lowest with their panic nature, it is better for them to have more patience in this aspect

On 1/4/2020 at 5:04 AM, Crypto123 said:

My question now is what if all expectations happen and the price of bitcoin does not rise after halving? What can happen? How do you feel about the future of cryptocurrencies?

Well, if bitcoin will not rise even after halving, then it is a good opportunity for us, right? It is because if it will still stay on that low price we have lots of chances for us to buy bitcoin. We just need to wait 3-4 months before it rise up. Well, I think that's the average span when bitcoin is very down. But if it will not rise for about 1-2 years, it will be a disaster because all of crypto will also fall, and the demand for it will drop also.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 5/1/2020 at 8:11 AM, Summi said:

That is true actually and actually, if you have s good impacts then it should be a good way for you to be positive in everything.

Negatives thoughts always spoil your motions and it won't motivate you to earn from different angles, this will even stop you from investing

19 hours ago, Summi said:

It had actually happened to me a lot of times and that is what really stop me from investing into big opportunities but now I learn to take risk.

That great, you have dealt with your weakness and now you are ready to face the risks and get the best opportunity that awaits you in trading

On 5/2/2020 at 12:40 PM, Hatred said:

Well, if bitcoin will not rise even after halving, then it is a good opportunity for us, right? It is because if it will still stay on that low price we have lots of chances for us to buy bitcoin. We just need to wait 3-4 months before it rise up. Well, I think that's the average span when bitcoin is very down. But if it will not rise for about 1-2 years, it will be a disaster because all of crypto will also fall, and the demand for it will drop also.

Thanks my friend for this good analysis, Bitcoin really low right now is good for us to buy because it can be bought at low price now but if this drop lasts for a long time after Halving then this will have very bad effect on miners and on bitcoin network.

17 hours ago, Summi said:

Thanks for the encouragement, I don't know how to appreciate that and thanks for the time you give me to understand my point of view.

You are always welcome in this forum, we learn form one another, no one is perfect in this aspect of cryptocurrency

Then the price of bitcoin will fall in the next 2 weeks after halving as those who invested their money in it will decide that its price will not grow and will sell their coins. 

• +1 1

On 5/6/2020 at 12:18 AM, ethan1751 said:

If the time period is many years the story will be different again. but very sure, the process going forward is a gradual improvement. Remember, gradually. that does not mean immediately go up immediately.

True. Bitcoin's pumping stage or the stage where it is just regaining its strength from what happen on its halving, will take a slow pace. What I mean is it will take long time(not so long) before getting hyped again. So while waiting for pumped bitcoin, we must take that opportunity to invest large so when it goes up very high, we will be benefitted because we can earn high profit by just investing low amount of bitcoin.

• +5 1

If the price doesn't rise it's nothing serious and it's not like a definite thing that bitcoin will rise after halving and we also should consider the possibility of even a fall in price of bitcoin once the hype is over, all of these is irrelevant in my opinion because long term price of bitcoin will stay in uptrend and so if you hold your bitcoin longer you will get more profit and that's what you should do.

• +1 1

Some miners could find mining not profitable anymore. Their approximate earnings would be halved, but the electricity consumption would stay she same. Mining bitcoins is even not profitable for some of us today, before halving. And if Bitcoin stays at the same price even after having, it would make the mining situation even worse. Many miners could quit and sell their equipment and it could weaker the blockchain. Maybe it could even get attacked if the hashpower gets really low.

• +1 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

On 1/4/2020 at 12:04 AM, Crypto123 said:

Here is the end of 2019 with all the disadvantages it brought to the world of Crypto, which witnessed a significant decline in most of the cryptocurrency markets. Most analysts expect prices to rise in the new year, especially Bitcoin, especially after halving. My question now is what if all expectations happen and the price of bitcoin does not rise after halving? What can happen? How do you feel about the future of cryptocurrencies?

To be honest i don't worry much about the price of bitcoin, i am trading guy so i like trading and for me the price fluctuation is enough for me and i can make good money from it, but also the price increasing is good for long time holders and investors.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, betelihem said:

To be honest i don't worry much about the price of bitcoin, i am trading guy so i like trading and for me the price fluctuation is enough for me and i can make good money from it, but also the price increasing is good for long time holders and investors.

Yes to me, I love price volatility more than the constant rise of bitcoin, through large price fluctuations you can make profitable trades and you can achieve this several times on the way of trading scalping.

Edited by Crypto123
correction

I believe the price should rise as we have seen a week before halving, but it is possible we don't see anything significant until months after the halving. But if there should be an opposite situation, I won't be too surprised, things are different now. 

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 5/10/2020 at 2:53 PM, Raqeebzy said:

I believe the price should rise as we have seen a week before halving, but it is possible we don't see anything significant until months after the halving. But if there should be an opposite situation, I won't be too surprised, things are different now. 

Everyone expects bitcoin to rise, but this is a hypothetical question. What if the bitcoin price does not rise, will miners stay in their work despite the fact that mining rewards have halved? Mining profits have halved, and this will affect many miners, and some have already left mining.

2 minutes ago, Crypto123 said:

Everyone expects bitcoin to rise, but this is a hypothetical question. What if the bitcoin price does not rise, will miners stay in their work despite the fact that mining rewards have halved? Mining profits have halved, and this will affect many miners, and some have already left mining.

@Crypto123Well said brother but in my country, electricity charge is comparatively lower to run mining equipment. I am thinking about to order one for me. Recently I have seen an alert that hacker is transferring his stolen huge  BTC amounts to a new address I think he is about to sell them so I am preparing myself for upcoming dump 😜

• +1 1

Halving has been a good sign in the crypto market always. Because if we see the analysis of previous two halving then we can see that the price has been gone higher after halving. Third halving has took place this year also. And a halving occurs once in four years. And the current price is also quite high and stable. And the expert says that the coin will break the resistance within three to 6 months and the price will be at 20k usd. 

• +1 1

On 6/12/2020 at 4:09 PM, Whited35 said:

@Crypto123Well said brother but in my country, electricity charge is comparatively lower to run mining equipment. I am thinking about to order one for me. Recently I have seen an alert that hacker is transferring his stolen huge  BTC amounts to a new address I think he is about to sell them so I am preparing myself for upcoming dump 😜

He can not just sell bitcoin for fiat, the btc ate ben tracked but to anonymous user. The coin was stolen some years ago and not yet traded for any fiat as of this time. 

• +1 1

Past history told us that bitcoin price do not rise after sooner halving event it's takes time for risking of prices therefore does not expecting huge pump sooner from crypto market due to over all worse scenarios of world due to corona virus. 

• +1 1