Crypto-currency is a very big scam - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Crypto-currency is a very big scam

5 hours ago, Qazi said:

I cant blame to other people because when I didn't start using it and didn't try to get knowledge i were from those who believed it is just figures for scaming the people, now I'm educating the people who think like me. 

You have a great finding at later on, people always seems to forget that everything has risks and you should face that risks so that you might be able to be successfully, cryptocurrency is only scam to those people that believe that

I agree with you, crypto-currency can never be a very big scam. Crypto is a great site for work. If crypto were a scam, the whole world would not support crypto and it would not be so popular. It is a misconception that crypto scams.

There is some bad cryptocurrency which is used to scam but it is our own fault we don not need to invest on unknown cryptocurrency. We must invest our money on trustful cryptocurrency like bitcoin and ethereum.

2 hours ago, Mohamad ibrahem said:

We all see these articles that say that cryptography is a scam currency, but do not give them any attention when they see the profits that we achieve from cryptography will believe that cryptography is not a scam currency

In my view, my opinion is that people that call cryptocurrencies scam are people that do not know about it and do not want to know about it. Cryptocurrencies are not scam, they are legit and can be beneficial. 

They say this because they were told to say it so that people would not even think of starting to engage in cryptocurrency and become independent

Who says that don't know enough about crypto! This crypto world is really deep and has important purposes for all the world and the old financial system! So who don't believe in crypto should read and know more about it..

This is because of fraudulent ICO currencies, unfortunately this talk has a bad bit of honesty many of these fraudulent projects have appeared and caused a very bad reputation for cryptocurrencies and it may take a long time for cryptocurrencies to get rid of this bad reputation.

not all of the crypto currency is scam ! so we have to work in crypto  with just the known currencies ! like BTC , ETH , LTC because all people use it so it's the most trusted coins 

On 4/28/2020 at 5:18 PM, Treat1234 said:

Cryptocurrency will never be down because of scammers, you just need to be vigilant and have a good way of making it easier for you to scale from them

Yes I think that if you are pertaining to the scammers that can  show up here in cryptocurrency is there are so many scammers and frauds here and eve hackers. The main thing which is the cryptocurrency is not a scam because people are warning here. 

Maybe because they experience some fake and scam sites that offers cryptocurrency. And also maybe some of them experience to deposit their money and in return they got nothing. Cryptocurrency is not a scam it is your action on choosing what method and a platform you will use in order for you not to be scammed by other people.

11 hours ago, Zues said:

Yes I think that if you are pertaining to the scammers that can  show up here in cryptocurrency is there are so many scammers and frauds here and eve hackers. The main thing which is the cryptocurrency is not a scam because people are warning here. 

Yea, people that have already falling victims to scammers will always have something bad to said about cryptocurrency, they are those aspect of people that will be warning others not to engage in cryptocurrency while cheating them from having their own opportunity. 

There are many people who say this for a number of reasons, one of which is that countries are afraid to deal in cryptocurrencies because they cannot take taxes completely and may affect the general policies of the country.

On 5/7/2020 at 4:31 AM, IamLeader12 said:

They say this because they were told to say it so that people would not even think of starting to engage in cryptocurrency and become independent

And it is working, that is why some people needs evidence, they need to see you actually succeeded in order for them to follow you.

On 5/2/2020 at 4:22 AM, NevermindNe said:

I think they are talking about this because they think that the owners of coins can take them back and leave users with empty crypto-wallets.

Many times this happened you can see news about that ,now a days only old exchanges are the only one where you can be sure about your assets.This is really worrying for crypto market and progress of crypto which can hold people to invest in new projects.

On 5/22/2020 at 7:45 AM, Basad said:

There are scammers in cryptocurrency world, but that doesn't call for generalisation for some one to view the whole cryptocurencies system as scam, its wrong. Just like outside cryptocurency that's banking system or other online earning site there are scammers same to cryptocurency you may find scammers

Yeah, you can find even more scammers in other markets. We should be doing our best to expose the ones in crypto and help everyone make the correct choices as this will help us as well by not allowing money that were going to be invested in real projects reach the hands of scammers.

On 1/3/2020 at 7:28 AM, kingsbtc said:

Why do you think they say all that?

You don't have to say that in general my Friend when you said cryptocurrency is a scam you mean anything regarding to cryptocurrency is scamming including this site and some other sites that pays you can at least explain by estimations that cryptocurrency is almost all scam only few can be trusted.

Crypto currency in general is not a scam anybody who said crypto is a scam has never been into crypto currency though there are some crypto site that are scam there is no doubt in it but if you are fortunate to be in a legit site you will realize that crypto currency is isn't a scam.

I think the biggest factor for people to say that is Ignorance and lack of knowledge, At the same time I think that fear of trying new things and investing in them is an important factor as well.

I don't think cryptocurrency is a scam and even those posting cryptocurrency tone a scam on social media doesn't know what it is because they've never uses it but who so ever uses cryptocurrency they knows that it is never a scam but rather a legit way of earning good money.

• Useful or interesting 1

Not all cryptocurrencies are Scam. there are cryptocurrencies that is legit and they are developing the technology, features for payment, and more partners. You should only invest in top 30 cryptocurrency because they have more potential to rise the value in future and make a lot of profit but of course you need to buy a lot of them.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Crypto market is not a scam its a great business and in the business peoples will make or loss their money. If you invest your money in a good project than you can make good money and if you invest your money in a fake project than you loss your money, becasue scammers are every where.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

not whole Crypto market is scam , this is true that their is some Crypto currency who doing scam with it's users or they're decreased it's price very low . we must focus on top 10 or 3p coin According to coinmarketcap to avoid it . 

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

In fact, many people think so because they do not know the exact truth, they are deceived by thoughts and other people! This is such a stereotype! Big mistake. The problem is that many do not dare to try, believing that all this is a fraud!

This is not true, no matter what there is good side of it that's the believe I hold on to. I can denied the facts of scammers because in every where there is scammers even outside crypto world. So for those viewing Crypto currencies as such I think, they are not opportune to study, learn Crypto currencies from valid and good sites. But holding on to rumors or misconceptions some has towards the system.

Do not like existing cryptocurrencies, and illegal activities can be made more easily, such as illegal markets, and corruption practices, as payments are transparent but not accessible to individuals. This is why countries like China have started developing their own cryptocurrency that will be centralized and still  

• +1 1