Crypto-currency is a very big scam - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Crypto-currency is a very big scam

Maybe they are just beginners who invested on scam currencies and lost their money due to poor knowledge about crypto , we can't blame them for saying that but they should have done a researcg before they invest not rush to it

• +3 1

On 1/3/2020 at 1:28 PM, kingsbtc said:

I have seen so many persons making comments both on social media and so many places, that crypto currency is a big scam.

Why do you think they say all that?

There have been several failed cryptocurrency projects such as ICOs, which became a scam because the coins they launched could not be sold.
If they don't really study cryptocurrency, they will think that everything about cryptocurrency is a scam, even though there are many advantages of cryptocurrency that they don't know and if they do, they will definitely be interested in cryptocurrency. It all depends on which side, if they see crypto as a fraud then they will continue to be deceived, it's different if they see cryptocurrency as a profitable job then they will get the benefits.

• Useful or interesting 1

Crypto currency works and it always has and nobody can actually say that it never does work the truth is there is a lot of good things already happening today through cryto currency , and the good thing is that we need to have total adoption that would help us to really identify the good path that we need to follow.

I think the reason is that, they don’t know what they are doing about crypto currency. If they know it, maybe the knowledge that they have is not that enough to be useful upon executing the big risk decision in crypto currency. The reason may be why they say this is that, they accumulate loss instead of a profit that they thought they could have immediately. I’d say that, they are people who are not that actually investing into knowledge of knowing what crypto currency is to be able to become successful instead they just jump in to the gun knowing that they could potentially get scammed by other suspicious things that should not be trusted and/or lose sum of assets by knowing nothing at all.

On 1/3/2020 at 7:28 AM, kingsbtc said:

I have seen so many persons making comments both on social media and so many places, that crypto currency is a big scam.

Those who say that have no idea what crypto currency is and what it is capable of doing. I do advice that they should acquire knowledge that would help them understand Bitcoin and other crypto currencies so that they can stop seeing it as a scam.

Don't see their fault for saying so, they probably have been with people that have been scammed, honestly I have same view about cryptocurrency years back, but I was given proper orientation by a friend that has been in the process for a long time

They say it is only swallowed up by false news to spread it again.  I think not only do they feel the truth, if they join in searching for the truth, I think they will be somewhat different from the story mentioned.  And I don't think cryptocurrency is a scandal at all

Cryptocurrencies are not scam, there are some or most of them which are scam and they only do this to buy themselves time with their bad agenda trying to make people believe its real. So therefore forget playing the gambling game of which coin will go boom. Just buy top cryptocurrencies at Coinmarketcap and wait.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Crypto is never a scam unless you fall on the trap of the scammers.Yes its true that scammers are all way round this market to scam the beginners so i would request all the beginners to stay out of all unnecessaary sites and links unless its known to you.

Probably because they missed out on the opportunity to get rich and now don't believe in crypto. I think they just want to show frustration and anger.

For me , such people do think that it is a scan simply because they feel like it is. When I knew nothing about cryptocurrency , I also considered it as a scam till I read about it and used it to transact one to two transactions. 

The reason that people have this misconception is simply because they see it happen that someone has been ripped of bitcoins but they don't care to understand it look into what really happened. As you can see, people see it mainly on news and other places where scams are being proclaimed and are mainly linked to crypto hence giving such an impression. 

What they should know is , that cryptocurrency is a great currency on it's own and just like any other currency , you can't be scammed of it fo you don't give a consent or fall for their trap.

On 1/3/2020 at 8:28 AM, kingsbtc said:

This happens because many cryptocurrencies were scams and stolen billions. These people have good reason not to trust this market but some cryptocurrencies are very different and have nothing to do with scammers. When these people find what Bitcoin is and how it works they change mind.

• +1 1

who says that are people who never tried to work in crypto field for sure , crypto is not scam but includes scams, and to avoid them and make profits you need to learn about the field and gain experience so you don't get scammed and lose your money , if it was a scam you wouldn't see the price of some currencies very high like BTC and ETH and many others

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Cryptocurrency is not a scam rather it is the people, company or organization that uses crypto to scam people. Since there is money in crypto, for sure there is always someone who would do everything just to earn some then they will trust a company or system easily without knowing it is a scam. Better to make a background check first and always be cautious.

I have seen and heard that from many but after asking some questions I always find that these people don't know anything. They just say it is a scam and don't even know how cryptocurrencies work and don't understand what decentralization means. So I don't take them seriously.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Crypto market is not a scam it is a business and in this business so many peoples will change their life and they make good money in it and now the next bull will come soon in the market and i hope this time market go so much high.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't know what you are talking about or what do you mean using the word cryptocurrency. There is not one cryptocurrency but there are thousands cryptocurencies. Big difference on what you are saying here. Now ask any Bitcoiner about the altcoins what he thinks. 99% will tell you they are all scams except from Bitcoin.

On 1/3/2020 at 12:13 PM, kingsbtc said:

Guess, they don't know the real worth and technology behind Crypto.

Cryptocurrency isn't a large rip-off simply because they are known as this rip-off simply because individuals happen to be cheated through web sites along with other systems since they're having to pay their customers to make use of bitcoin along with other cash, however, if you discover the best as well as helpful web site as well as software that provides all of them customers a person. Crypto holds Value using Rancy.

The crypto market has had many scams, hacks and use in tor illegal markets so most people think they are scams and dangerous, also most people don't like risk not even in stocks but everyone without knowledge is drawn to scams for quick profit. Many were scammed from fake websites or from scammers and lost a lot of money, so they think all the market is a scam in their mind, but they know that there are good people and projects too, they don't admit it.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Ammar124a said:

Yes my friend in crypto world like any other job you may face a lot of scammers so you have to be attention and just work with trust companies and don't give any personal informations about your accounts

the cryptocurrency market is more dangerous than any other market because it has little influence from governments. if you are stolen they will hardly find the scammers and will be able to arrest the scammer

1 hour ago, mimnis said:

Influenced by the changing success stories of individuals in the crypto industry, many of us paint a rosy picture about earning wealth from cryptocurrencies.
At the same time, there are dark facts from fraud in the industry, which enhance the unique features of digital assets to perform fraudulent actions.
The crypto industry is highly vulnerable to fraud due to its basic features, including anonymity, transparency, and decentralized structure of operations.
According to some reports, $ 9 million is lost in crypto scams every day. 2018 itself saw over $ 100 million in scams to exit through ICOs, most of which are untraceable. 2019 was subject to $ 1.2 billion in fraud in the first quarter, which increased to $ 1.7 in 2018.

I don't know where this data is from, but I agree that the level of thefts in the cryptocurrency market is scary

1 hour ago, shourav001 said:

That's why countries like China starts to develop their own cryptocurrency that would be centralized and still monitored by their government to prevent illegal acts from happening....

china is a dictator country, do not want cryptocurrencies because it is something decentralized

1 hour ago, percare said:

The crypto market has had many scams, hacks and use in tor illegal markets so most people think they are scams and dangerous, also most people don't like risk not even in stocks but everyone without knowledge is drawn to scams for quick profit. Many were scammed from fake websites or from scammers and lost a lot of money, so they think all the market is a scam in their mind, but they know that there are good people and projects too, they don't admit it.

truth

• +2 1

You can't talk about the totality of things only from one side. Among the cryptocurrencies, there are those that are much more stable than some state currencies, but we must also not forget about the huge number of scammers who are ready to take your capital and leave with any promises. Most likely the truth is somewhere in the middle.

I can say that as a cryptocurrency user, cryptocurrency is not a scam. Those who do not know about it just comment on it saying that it is a scam and because of this all people think that it is a scam even though it is not.

Cryptocurrency is not a big scam. Because we have little information about it. There are people who design scams and abuse trades.

Information about cryptocurrency is very important

I don't believe that. Crypto trading is never a scam, and cannot be. Trading needs it's techniques, once you miss that strategy, you are gone. Only ignorance, can make you believe that crypto is scam.