Crypto-currency is a very big scam - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Crypto-currency is a very big scam

No, my friend, this is not true. It is a process of building the future for many members who work in this field. It is a well-paid job for everyone and without any loss.

This belief among people is due to the fact that they are ignorant of the way cryptocurrencies operate and the principle upon which the network that operates them depends. 

they do not know about the cryptocurrency and they might be a victim of any scam by any person by the use of the cryptocurrency that is why they are saying that.

Its nice bringing this topic in the forum, for those that didn't understand what cryptocurrency is I will advice them to go and learn more about it because now or soon cryptocurrency will takp lace all over the world for those that thought its a scam its going to take them surprise cryptocurrency is not a scam its real and the best site to invest on

No at all dear Cryptocurrencies are not scam instead they are the future of cryptocurrencies and those who doubt it surely they don't have knowledge and sometimes called that they have faced a scam project or someone have looted them through Cryptocurrencies scam . In last it's currency which has a lot of ease as compared to fait currency and don't pay attention to those who called it scam bcz they are trying to FUD about crypto

• +2 2

People who work in the cryptocurrency industry are exposed to many fraud attempts.
Lots of websites and people send out spam, trying to attract fancy profits, asking for some of your information, and then stealing you.
Fraudsters try to access your money in different ways, so beware.

It through that some people called cryptocurrency scam on social Media. If you look to those people you will discover that they are novice to cryptocurrency. Another thing is that some government put total restriction on cryptocurrency and any country where this occurred the citizens will always regard cryptocurrency as scam and fraud.

Crypto currency is not scams. Those people say it is scam who are victim of scammers or they lost their money for their own mistake.  All cryptocurrency are well secure.  

No it's not ok. Those who say that crypto is totally scam, they do not have much knowledge about it. This is a platform here you will find all kinds of people. 

I don't ever think of crypto to be a scam because we have benefited from it in fact a lot of forum members know what they have achieved and gain from this forum so crypto can never be a scam 

• +1 1

They can say that when they lose some money on the market or they missed some investing chances. Also they can say that if the crypto prices start to dump hard, however we all know crypto is very volatil and risky but it could be more profitable and if they can't handle the loss they shouldn't invest on crypto.

• +1 1

Most of the people who think crypto talk currency platform is a scam is because they haven't joined the forum or do not have any knowledge about it while some have visited other platform of crypto currencies were they do not benefit but to me cryptotalk currency platform is legit and the number one platform which provides money for just posting comments 

The people who say this are themselves doing business in the cryptocurrency space

This field is neither a fraud nor a fraud, as we work and obtain good financial gains through our work and introduction of new ideas or through our monitoring of the market and carrying out trading operations, and this is not a scam

• +4 1

Many peoples lost their own investment and sadly that think this is scam market even they lost their money due to their own mistakes because nothing easy if we have no clear knowledge of market

• +5 1

I never believed that cryptocurrency is a scam because crypto currency is a real site that pays for their daily payments daily.And this currency is used by most people in the world

• +4 1

Those people who are saying that cryptocurrency is a big scam are the persons who have either not used the platform effectively or they lacked in research and hiw to proceed

• +3 1

Everyone talks about his own experience. Many websites that claim to be cryptocurrency based scam the users that's why a negative image about cryptocurrency is developed to some users.

• +4 1

I think people say that crypto currency is a scam because they might have been scammed several times as the crypto world is full of scammers and I myself can attest to this as I have been scammed many times too but they need to be educated on the good side of crypto currency with the wonderful opportunity it brings in trading and investment.

My friend, I do not agree with you at all because this is very difficult. Cryptocurrencies use a complex encryption algorithm in order to provide a safe environment for traders in general. They do not install at all and they are with good confidence and great security Thank you my friend

• +1 1

I always see this kind of posts on social media and I never give attention to them because still so far a lot of people around the world don't know about crypto and still consider it dangerous because of the fake look it was given to it , that's why you find this kind of people that always warn others to deal with cryptocurrencies because it's scam as they think , so we can just ignore them until crypto gets more popular and people start understand it

• +1 1

The digital money change the financial matters and now every nation acknowledge the significance of digital currency because of expanding request from public and more individuals contribute and need to procure with crypto.

May be they are doing is because they crypto holders or buyer or the seller have done something wrong with them or they are not  well aware of the field.

Bad and controversial news spreads faster than good news. So it is not surprising that Scam filled news spreads faster. Secondly I feel most people are looking for 'Quick rich schemes' rather than increasing their knowledge or genuine online work. So they fall for offers that promise the moon.

I believe they have been scammed that's why they view it that way, if not cryptocurrency is very legit and a means of making some cool money, I also have that view about crypto world before ,but as I got the legit and real orientation I got to believe it legit

• +2 1

I do not agree with you at all that cryptocurrency is a scam.  Because the market value of cryptocurrency and the demand in the world market is so high, the number of cryptocurrency users is constantly increasing and the number of new members is constantly becoming interested in using cryptocurrency.  Moreover, crypto currency has been introduced as payment in various shopping malls.  So cryptocurrency is a real currency.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• QUARK DRAINER Get rid of all lack of money headaches Other boards: https://niflheim.world/threads/quark-drainer-seaport-1-5-blur-x2y2-fix-metamask-permit-2-smart-contract.40662/ PRICE : $5 000   + All sources of QuarkDrainer (backend, frontend, smart contract) + Instructions on how to install and get started. + Invitation to the closed community who bought drainer + Author's manuals and articles on how to work with the drainer, traffic + Technical support + Regular developments, the fastest innovations of new features (free)   QUARK DRAINER - Without a doubt No1 drainer. Here you do not go to a lottery, I hope the functionality and materials all clear without unnecessary water in this port. So here's a little bit about me, I've been coding for 6 years, 2 years since I quit working for the shops and went gray рџ™‚ my base is ES6, Git, MongoDB, DOM, AJAX, jQuery, Javascript + React, Material UI, Single Page Application. When I was getting about $1750-2000/month, one scammer  found me on github and asked to do some web3 development (it was the first drainer with the simplest functionality), he paid me $3000 for 2.5 weeks of work since it was my first experience and it was really boring to look at web3 libraries. After that, I had a thought as 1 person without knowledge in the right area and portfolio - paid such money. From that moment I had no problems with $ for any of my fantasies and needs. And now you see the ideal product and community in which you will be happy. If you're interested - the door is open рџ™‚ Which wallets does QuarkDrainer interact with? Optimization for all devices Metamask, TrustWallet, Coinbase Wallet, Binance Wallet, Wallet Connect ~300 wallets (https://explorer.walletconnect.com) Asset Withdrawal Methods > Transfer > Seaport 1.5 (withdraws all approved Opensea assets in one click) > SetApprovalForAll (gets NFT collection in one click) > Signature Message (gets assets with a signature) > Metamask private fix (no token count, no token name, NOTHING - just a button without red plates) > Approve (Automatic withdrawal of assets after approve confirmation) > Permit + 2.0 (One-click withdrawal of tokens confirmed by Uniswap + Permit 1) > Smart contract (Removing the native "main network coin" with any Airdrop/Claim/Reward/Swap/Router/Withdraw/Your Creative...) > NFT ERC 721/1155 > BLUR, X2Y2 (Gets all approved assets in 1 click) > Moonbirds, Sushiswap, Uniswap, PancakeSwap In what networks does the drainer work? It works on ALL 0x networks you can find the networks you need here: https://chainlist.org/ Configured for Ethereum (ETH), Binance Smart Chain (BNB), Polygon (MATIC), Avalache (AVAX), Arbitrium One (ARB), Optimism, Fantom Opera (FTM). On request we will enable or disable networks you need. Why Quark Drainer? Help on every step if required Setting up takes up to 30m > Author articles (on working with drainer, traffic basics, tricks and creatives) > 60 frontend custom builds (creatives you can use as a basis for your own custom builds) > Approved services (bulletproof hosts, domains, bots etc) > Complete tracking of victims' actions on Telegram bot > Advanced developments - we are always the first and the best in implementing new methods and vulnerabilities for asset drains. > Parsing assets and withdrawal priority > Automatic withdrawals of any assets to your wallet once approved > Forget about red signs or inscriptions and stuff - always be with the top-of-the-line fixes > Next JS programming language, source clean code (any testing) > Buying not from resellers/merchants but from developer directly straight from the oven > Technical support - I answer any stupid and absurd questions (mostly online) > Author's articles - sharing my experience in traffic, schemes and personal practice with the "money" button > Quark+ software for Insta/X/FB/Reddit/Tg. Autoposter, retweets/reposts, likes, dm > Custom logic of draining strategy. You can enable retries on highest value assets or disable that > Ready-made websites > A community (60+ppl) - a closed chat room for everyone who has bought the Drainer Contact Us Telegram : https://t.me/quarkdev Drainer Channel: https://t.me/quarkdrainer Tox&Jabber send to PM     Whoever needs will read it According to my observations, the scripts on the market are crap (what else would a dev write showing his product I'm "shocked" by what they sell for $ 350-2500 on boards, while in cryptoscam monthly turnover is a 6-7 digit for each team, for me it's laughter apparently all who buy such products can not make some 10k to get out of good script for a month. Resell scripts, sell public crap or pieces of code. DAMN if you think $5 000 is expensive and ask me to sell for $1 000 - do not write me please, otherwise I will have to insult you very much. Since you probably didn't ever work with drainer - if you don't have couple of btcs in your crypto wallet... Thanks for your time I hope you experienced at least some emotions reading my topic
    • Биржи Binance и KuCoin возобновляют работу в Индии   Крупнейшая криптовалютная биржа мира Binance и гонконгская площадка KuCoin возвращаются на индийский рынок. Компании прошли регистрацию в Отделе финансовой разведки (FIU), обязались выплатить штрафы и выполнять правила налогообложения поставщиков виртуальных активов.    Криптобиржа KuCoin заплатила штраф в размере $41 000, а размер штрафа для Binance еще не определен, и сайт торговой площадки останется заблокированным до уплаты. Попавшие под ограничения криптобиржи Kraken и Gate.io тоже ведут переговоры о возвращении на индийский рынок, а платформа Bitstamp представила план ухода, рассказывает глава FIU Вивек Аггарвал (Vivek Aggarwal). В конце 2023 года в Индии ввели ограничения на деятельность иностранных криптоплатформ, которые, по мнению властей, работали в стране нелегально. Финансовая разведка потребовала заблокировать доступ к их сайтам для местных трейдеров и инвесторов. В число заблокированных площадок помимо Binance и KuCoin вошли HTX, Kraken, Gate, Bittrex, Bitstamp, MEXC и Bitfinex. Ранее министр финансов Индии Нирмала Ситхараман (Nirmala Sitharaman) заняла твердую позицию в отношении биткоина и других криптоактивов, заявив, что они не могут считаться настоящими деньгами.Подробнее на Bits.media: https://bits.media/birzhi-binance-i-kucoin-vozobnovlyayut-rabotu-v-indii-/
    • Robinhood выиграет судебное разбирательство с SEC 👨‍⚖️ Инвестиционная фирма Keefe, Bruyette & Woods (KBW) оптимистично смотрит на исход судебного разбирательства между Robinhood и Комиссией по ценным бумагам и биржам США (SEC) относительно классификации Ethereum как ценной бумаги. По мнению KBW, Robinhood может одержать победу благодаря своему сдержанному подходу к листингу цифровых активов и ограниченному количеству поддерживаемых криптовалют (15 активов в США). KBW считает, что осторожная стратегия Robinhood продемонстрирует консервативный и ответственный подход компании, что может вызвать сочувствие суда в этом споре. Ограниченный выбор криптовалют, включая Ethereum, который составляет всего 25% криптовалютных транзакций на платформе Robinhood, может также сыграть на руку компании. Аналитики KBW предполагают, что судебное разбирательство не завершится до конца 2025 года. Однако акции Robinhood уже заметно выросли, достигнув 18 долларов. KBW поддерживает целевую цену в 20 долларов, поскольку компания готовится сообщить о самых высоких квартальных доходах за последние три года. Прогнозы KBW основаны на вере в то, что у Robinhood есть веские аргументы для оспаривания позиции SEC. Они считают, что доказательство тщательного процесса листинга и ограниченного количества поддерживаемых криптовалют может убедить суд поддержать компанию в этом деле. Победа в судебном процессе может значительно укрепить положение Robinhood на рынке цифровых активов. Тем не менее, важно отметить, что прогнозы KBW всего лишь аналитические предположения, и окончательный исход судебного разбирательства может отличаться. Инвесторам рекомендуется проявлять осторожность и тщательно оценивать все связанные риски перед принятием инвестиционных решений.
    • Доброго времени суток, дорогие пользователи нашего сервиса!Мы так же размещены в ВебПроверка - (кликабельно), тут Вы можете оставить честный отзыв о нашем обменнике.С Уважением, обмен-сервис Finansovich.
    • Кто стейкал в данном проекте, нужно до 18-го числа взять свои токены обратно из стейкинга. Также нужно перевести оставшиеся метры на ММ, если такие остались.  Комиссия на снятие средств из стейкинга выходит 0.50-0.55 $, будем надеяться, что не будет 3-го сезона, а то ещё пол года нужно будет активничать и ждать дропа.
    • Снижение стоимости газа в Ethereum до четырехлетнего минимума вызвано запуском хардфорка Dencun, который привел к реализации опции Proto-Danksharding. Это снизило комиссии в сети, особенно на L2-сетях, вызывая волну волатильности цен на газ. Снижение платы за газ отрицательно сказалось на цене Ethereum, которая потеряла 4,2% за сутки. Эксперты предполагают, что такое снижение комиссий может предвещать приближение альтсезона.
    • Мы добавили новые направления обмена, теперь более 150 криптовалют доступны для обмена на фиатные валюты любого банка RUB, UAH.
    • Да, тоска зеленая на форуме... Весьма жаль, что угробили такую тему, но уже нет времени продолжать заниматься тем, что не дает никакого выхлопа... Прискорбно...
    • Конечно, далеко не уходит с этой тактикой. Максимум годовых 100% можно делать, не больше. Но с иксами надо иметь хороший опыт. Тоже не лёгкое дело. А на форуме кроме нас бывает, я даже не смотрю на посты. Пол года скоро пройдет, пока нету ничего нового(. 
    • Ещё есть микро-вероятность, что кашалот нашёл свой потерянный ключ от кошелька спустя 10 лет или наконец вступил в права наследства, по которому ему завещали все эти биткоины 😀