Crypto-currency is a very big scam - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Crypto-currency is a very big scam

Crypto is not scam or not bad it is the best opportunity in digital life to survive you know the market of fiscal of other every where Scammer are exist so be careful from those not from Crypto. 

The people think that cryptocurrencies are scam because they have no knowledge about the technological improvements in blockchain networking. Even the famous investors who think cryptocurrencies are scam started to change their ideas about this. Other investors still cannot leave their old ways but sooner or later they will because the world's financial system is on the verge of collapse and the blockchain is the future.

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Life changes for all these people who want to earn money and want to work at home. Crypto currency economy and now change each country.Those who give good returns are the people who call Crypto calls a scam but if you find a valid site like Cryptotalk.org, you actually praise the crypto by giving money to their members.

I appreciate, personally my point of view because many people trust cryptocrruncy, maybe cryptocrruncy is a very good platform and useful,I think scam reason you should a chance rich now and scammer is advantage,so to be very carefully.

• Useful or interesting 1

One of the main reasons why they say they are scams is due to the locks and the little acceptance they have in the world, because cryptocurrencies are illegal and this is a problem for many and for that reason they are afraid to buy or have, but Every day the fame of cryptocurrencies is more evident and that they are growing.

Cryptographic money isn't a trick, You need to realize that there's a con artists in market yet Crypto isn't trick. Be careful to those con artists you should be cautious and educated, In my very nearly 3 years here in Cryptocurrency market you need to realize other strategy to procure Bitcoins regularly there's a great deal of approaches to acquire.

thanks for your post....

• +3 1

people say that because of ignorance ... they do not know what cryptocurrency is in the first place and they do not know its use so it is hard for them to believe that you have money available online and you can do whatever you want with it without the need of any banks or any other centralized authority... So the easiest way for them to deal with it is to call it a scam.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Unfortunately it is true, many people think that cryptocurrencies are a scam because they are influenced by false news and bad recommendations, all because they do not investigate well.
Besides that, also the pyramid currencies have made many people distrust real cryptocurrencies and don't want to invest because they think they will lose the money. 
For that reason, it is important to share useful information so that those kind of people learn more about crypto and its multiple benefits.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I think you are wrong. Crypto currency is the best forum in the world. Many countries use it as a online curriences. Bitcoin is the most popular currency. I think who said crypto is scam they don't know about crypto and have no time to search about crypto they are very lazy people.

• +3 1

I think they do it because of the blockages against cryptocurrencies and this causes little confidence in some people so they lead them to think that it is a scam, but of course it is a mistake to think that something is wrong without verifying it and they are losing a great opportunity and it is what cryptocurrencies offer.

• +2 1

A lot of people are affected by the bad news about cryptocurrency. Those who say cryptocurrencies are a scam don't really know the truth about cryptocurrencies. Or maybe they joined crypto and invested in dead coins so they felt like they were being ripped off. That's the reason why they say cryptocurrency is a scam. But if we know how to be a cryptocurrency, we won't be fooled by scammers.

• +2 2

No my friend crypto currency  is not scam . Some people lose their money in trading   because they have no experience and knowledge in trading and they start trading without knowledge that's why they lose their money and then say crypto is a scam . I like crypto forum and it is great and helpful forum for everyone .

• +4 1

The argument of these people who think this way is simply because of how little accepted they are in the world, in addition to that many countries say that with crypto they are used a lot for the black market among many things, but nevertheless they are totally wrong because they are not a robbery cryptocurrencies.

• +3 2

Cryptocurrency is real,  only those that don't learn it better know and believe in cryptocurrency. Those that believe is scam may have fall into scammers traps and got scammed. 

• +2 1

They may be right for some of the coins on the market 🙂 However if they tell it for bitcoin, or ethereum or any other token in the marketcap first 50 , even first 100 rank, then they are probably scammers themselves that are scheming to keep you away from cryptos and good profits 🙂 Don't listen to them.

• +2 1

Not cryptocurrency scams, all these propaganda about cryptocurrency.  Some unscrupulous people misuse cryptocurrencies and deceive people which has an effect on cryptocurrencies.  Those who believe in cryptocurrency know how much they can change their position as a result of working with it.

No that's not true mate. You are saying wrong about it, crypto is not a scam. If it is a scam then why people are joining this platform day by day so think about it never judge a book by its cover. Mate thank you 

Perhaps after people, the spread of cryptocurrencies causes them great losses in their interests, so they fight this spread like banks that cryptocurrencies are an enemy for them because they keep people away from banks 

I think these people just had a negative experience or just don't know enough about crypto world. Or maybe they're angry for some reason. But i guess the main reason is lack of knowledge.

I think is is wholely related to what @Najaatu88 has expressed, there are lots of people that have made investments in crypto.and they ended up losing. They are therefore faced with the challenges of spoiling its image in the eyes of others. This is not so.good . @Ayham7daoud has expressed the same thing as well so I.really think its in line with the real situation 

Most of those people saying crypto currency is a scam I think they are crypto users who were once scammed by scammers either in investment websites or other means due to luck of knowledge thus causing them to blame crypto currency instead of moving forward and taking it as a lesson.

Some people says cryptocurrencies is a big scam because they use to hear some false news about it, and they also haven't give cryptocurrencies a trial to see for themselves how its works and see many people that benefit from it. 

Is a free world and anyone can say what he/she like but to be sincere we all know that crypto currency is not a scam because we all see clearly how it making impact into the world on daily basis and some countries are adopting it into there system of government and for those who keep on criticizing crypto currency will never know the benefit about it.

They're saying that because crypto markets are highly volatil. I think they're saying scam to crypto because they don't have any knowledge about it. If they try to understand what is crypto and what are the benefits, they can see it's not scam and it could be useful for every human being.

That is the explanation countries like China starts to develop their own special computerized cash that would be bound together and still checked by their assembly to shield unlawful acts from happening.