Crypto-currency is a very big scam - Page 25 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Crypto-currency is a very big scam

No cryptocurrency is not scam infact it is helping people from all over the world.First search about cryptocurrency then you will know about it.I wish you good luck.

• +3 1

At the beginning of the emergence of cryptocurrencies, the matter was a little logical, as it is difficult to accept the idea of an intangible currency and to be adopted smoothly, but with the popularity of these currencies and with the great prices they reached, it became ignorant to say that these currencies are just a bubble or a fraud

• +4 1

Someone who says cryptocurrency is a scam, they don't really know what cryptocurrency is, they just hear it on the news so they don't really know the truth. The world of the internet is inseparable from a scam, so knowing what is legal and what is a scam is difficult for ordinary people, so my advice is to first learn anything about cryptocurrency investing if so then you can conclude something about fraud.

I actually have met many people who think the same in that the cryptocurrency is a very big scam but actually they are not able to choose the investments properly and they got scammed

Because they have lack of knowledge and awareness about cryptocurrencies that never search about cryptocurrency but the use of cryptocurrency is increased everyday and more people invest their money in cryptocurrency one day these people also believe on cryptocurrencies

On 3/16/2021 at 4:00 PM, Ridoy306 said:

And I don't think cryptocurrency is a scandal at all.

If it was the centralized currency, we could accuse cryptocurrencies as the scam but in the decentralized system, everything is transparent in the distributed ledger. Currencies and their transactions can be tracked and not the scam at all. Extremists having tendency to adopt the outdated technology are at the frontline to shill this genuine technology.   

Those who said crypto is a scam they don't know what really crypto is and they will never understand its value. In my opinion crypto is awesome but many of scammers have jumped in crypto world. I think the reason they said that crytocurrency was a scam because they experienced a lot of scams or they lose their crypto on a scan projects. 

No its definitely not ,because we all are getting benefits through it not only by earning but learning as well , yeah it might be possible that sone people who are well known as sacmmers here are trying there tricks over them and they people who are claiming btc as a scame had witness lose in the very beginning due to those scammers,that might be one of the reason.

No, my friend, it is very wrong ideas. Bitcoin is a currency of great importance and it has a lot of credit for many people who work and work with it with confidence.

• +2 1

I think the same people who called it a scam back in 2011 are now regretting it as they have missed out on so many opportunities to be rich.

• +3 1

They say that crypto currency is scam due to various reasons, they may do not have good information about it that illustrates the real reality of cryptocurrency, they may were trapped by scammers who promise to increase their money if they invest in cryptocurrency, but they stole their money instead of paying their promises back, or they did not chose the appropriate cryptocurrency in trading or investing.

Edited by Yellow320
  • +2 1

Unfortunately, despite the wide spread of cryptocurrencies, we still find many people do not trust them, it is always difficult to convince people of something new, as most people will not be able to believe in cryptocurrencies until they try it.

• +1 1

I think the reason why they say that crypto is a scam is because they haven't tried it well or because they've fallen into the hands of scammers or scammers.

Crypto currency is now becoming popular nowadays. Most of the people using it and depends on it. Look Im working in this section for many days. I didnt found scam. Yeah but there are some sites that are scams. So we have to be aware of it. 

In fact, those who say about cryptocurrencies that it is a fraud certainly do not know anything about it, and are completely ignorant of how it works, and no one knows about cryptocurrencies and says fraud about them, except for governments, because cryptocurrencies are a danger to the state.  The paper currency of the country, so they consider it fraudulent.  To avoid trading it.

There are people who likes to run their mouth despite of not having any knowledge on a certain matter. Cryptocurrency is a scam to those people only. People who know about cyto , how it actually works and the potentials it had will never say such thing.

Investing in cryptocurrency is, first of all, my funds for investing in bitcoin. I don’t see any scam here, maybe there is, but a small scam.

I think that they describe working in cryptocurrencies as fraudulent, because they did not know how to deal with it and lost their money and did not reach the desired goal of success

Most people are afraid to invest in cryptocurrencies and say that it is a scam because they do not understand how it works and they think that it does not depend on a strong foundation and may collapse at any time, I think that we must help educate these people and know them about cryptocurrencies well.

• +2 1

I think those people who say and post on social media that the cryptocurrency are a fraudulent client and the reason for their performance is that someone defrauded them through fake investment links.

In other words, they were defrauded in some way, and this happened because of their ignorance and absolute confidence in anything offered to them.

Also, these people do not know the meaning of encryption and the concept of cryptocurrencies due to their laziness and lack of research in these magazines and are satisfied with the claim.

• +4 1

People say that for many things, maybe they were scammed when they were doing a business, or they thought they would get rich overnight, but we know that this does not happen in the world of cryptocurrencies, surely in other places they pay little .

Perhaps they say this because the digital currency is not licensed and we do not even know who is behind it, perhaps at any moment they will finish programming it, and we may wake up and we will not find any currency in our electronic wallets. But until this bad imagination occurs, I think that investing and trading in digital currency is profitable, exciting, and available to everyone.

• +2 1

The continuous rise in the price of Bitcoin - just before its recent decline in more than half - helped many aspiring wealthy people and similar cryptocurrencies appear, which contributed to the emergence of a new method of deception, fraud and fraud, with the absence of its own protection.

• +3 1

I think because they entered the field and lost their money or were exposed to fraud because of an ignorance in this field that they do not feel the truth, they should get to know these currencies well and then judge them

I was a little worried about the new one here. However, there is nothing to worry about. So at first people did not want them to be in the digital world, it was considered a scam. People have no experience about it. They did not know its wealth well. General Chat Chat LoungA lot of people believe in cryptocurrency and invested a lot. That's why I think it's a very good coin