Crypto-currency is a very big scam - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Crypto-currency is a very big scam

The citizens who don't tolerate adequate erudition about crypto currency and they are jealous of other group earning a quantity shout such possessions as crypto boast prepared its identify in globe precise promptly and it is fundamental cause of pay for loads of inhabitants online. 

Well, I think they say it because they don't know about the project or they don't understand it and they can't see how far it can go and what impact it could have. Now at this time many institutional investors begin to invest in Bitcoin which generates that more people are interested in investing in it. And since Bitcoin is necessary for economic development within the digital world and has a lot of security, it gives itself value, therefore I do not think it is a scam.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/3/2020 at 12:28 PM, kingsbtc said:

I have seen so many persons making comments both on social media and so many places, that crypto currency is a big scam.

Why do you think they say all that?

You should not use this type of title on your topic. See how many people gave bad reaction to your post.

By the way, all crypto currency can't be scam. Yeah sometimes we meet some scam projects but that doesn't prove that whole crypto world is a scam.

In general, these types of people speak from ignorance, they assume that a system like the one offered by cryptocurrencies is in some way utopian, however it is something tangible and that day by day generates money, in my opinion it is the best way to generate income, another reason may be that they entered during bubbles and were scammed, for which they resort to defamation.

No sane person would ever say that crypto is scam. Well those who say that are ignorant of crypto and I suggest that they should go and learn the fundamentals of crypto because that will change their views towards crypto currency.

These are those people who dont know about crypto currencies and neither they have taste the profit of these currencies.

We people only know the importance of such big projects.

Bitcoin as a currency, system and alternative is not a scam, the problem is the platforms that are created around it, this happens with all cryptocurrencies, many of these pages resort to offering opportunities that are impressive for newbies, they offer  profit of 50% or much more in a week and then they run away with the money, what I mean is that who thinks this is a scam in general, it is because they are only based on their bad experiences

• +5 1

i would actually disagree with you someselfish peopleare theones that are using it for their selfishness gains but crypto curreny is real

On 1/3/2020 at 7:28 AM, kingsbtc said:

I have seen so many persons making comments both on social media and so many places, that crypto currency is a big scam.

Cryptocurrency is not a scam, those who are making comments on social media about cryptocurrency been a scam may be they visit a scammers fake cryptocurrency websites. But the real cryptocurrency is not a scam. Many people are investing every day  in cryptocurrency because of the trust and income their.

On 11/12/2020 at 2:36 PM, mostafa926 said:

There is no doubt that everyone who talked about the cryptocurrency that it is a scam will have been exposed to fraud or theft, especially with the large number of airdrops and the large number of new cryptocurrencies, and certainly there are many of them are not real, so you must have experience in distinguishing between real or fake currency

Yes my friend you have a point, for those that say crypto currency is a scam , I think is because they are inexperienced and where scammed easiely by scammers that's why, let them join a legit cryptocurrency group like cryptotalk and they will give themselves answer to their question.

• +1 1

18 hours ago, Biojay said:

Yes my friend you have a point, for those that say crypto currency is a scam , I think is because they are inexperienced and where scammed easiely by scammers that's why, let them join a legit cryptocurrency group like cryptotalk and they will give themselves answer to their question.

Yes you're right dough but in their own views so many have been scammed before that why I don't blame them they don't believed in this form of money its not easy to trust the things you can't see with your eyes but I urged them to take their time and read about cryptocurrency so they won't lack behind

You can use "scam" term for those majority of coins on tokens that are already live on the market and now they are gone and steal people's money. People have blindly invested in those projects for making fast money but they were wrong so I refuse to believe that all coin like ethereum or bitcoin are scam.

I think crypto is not a scam. It is very good for the poor people. Crypto make poor peoples to the rich. It is very fantastic and volatile. Some peoples misuse this currency and contacted with bad peoples so therefore they say it is scam. Actually it is not. 

Crypto is a real and legit. It is not scam.

Maybe because they don't know what this technology is and how it works, and here we blame them for talking about something they don't know
Or that one of them has been exposed to a fraud and lost a part of his money or maybe all of his money at once and believes that all traders are fraudsters and all cryptocurrencies are means of fraud only

• +2 1

On 1/3/2020 at 7:28 AM, kingsbtc said:

In my own opinion the reason why some people look crypto currency in the dimension of scam is because some scammers use this opportunity to abuse the system by commiting all sort of filthy and unwanted behaviour that is why those who have zero knowledge  regarding crypto currency look at it as a scam but it is not obviously.

Many have been defrauded through cryptocurrencies, and these has been the reason why many have totally given up, but on the contrary, cryptocurrencies are not a scam but only if your look at it with a clear mindset and perception. 

14 minutes ago, Abuhassan said:

In my own opinion the reason why some people look crypto currency in the dimension of scam is because some scammers use this opportunity to abuse the system by commiting all sort of filthy and unwanted behaviour that is why those who have zero knowledge  regarding crypto currency look at it as a scam but it is not obviously.

On 1/2/2020 at 10:28 PM, kingsbtc said:

There is no dispute that cryptocurrency is not a scam in ideal situation except that some individuals or groups of people turn it to be scam by commiting fraudulent activities using cryptocurrency that is why some people think that cryptocurrency is a scam.

On 1/3/2020 at 11:28 AM, kingsbtc said:

No dear cryoto is not a scam I think only that people are saying like this that have no information about it and due to third own mistake they lose their money many times we have no knowledge about the thing and by our own mistake we face difficulties so we first have to gain knowledge about the thing and then with evidence we can say anything against that person or thing or if you have no knowledge about it so the best is that to sit quietly don't say a single word.

The Crypto Engine scam software, app, and automated trading platform is a blacklisted get-rich-quick scheme and as such we recommend our members and viewers refrain from signing up for this bogus app. Our researchers have provided ample proof of scam and malicious foul play.

Those same people who are not convinced of crypto will realize that it is an excellent field and it is the best in the future, and they will regret at the time for not having entered the crypto field.
Whoever loses or does not understand something will say that it is, of course, a scam.

My dear, no site is free from scammers. But here the moderators are very active. There is the less chance to be scammed. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content. 

• +2 1

Thanks everyone.  I do not agree with you.  crypto is a trusted popular earning website.  Many people work here daily.  If you are interested in investing to earn more money here then you will be a victim of fraud. Because some people here find opportunities to cheat with us.  So we have to be careful.

• +1 1

You're pretty much right. There are many types of crimes committed through cryptocurrencies. As many criminals transact their money through crypto. Because it is not seen during the transaction. So crypto is banned in many countries.

• +1 1

Still I have not seen any kind of scamming activities here at this platform specially.

But the scammers are working all over the sites. So don't open the links or mails otherwise it's may be risky proved for you .

• +1 1

They are right and wrong in the same time because there are some cryptos is scam and dont have any value but there are alot of cryptos is real and have a big value, I think they are talking because they loose the chance to be reach in this world. 

• +1 1