Crypto-currency is a very big scam - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Crypto-currency is a very big scam

Hello my friend, I do not very much admit that all encryption activity sites are a hoax.  There are some sites that cheat but most sites are paid and genuine, especially trading platforms for example, and a good ubiquitous platform that pays well, also allows business.

Cryptocurrency is a scam. I do not believe it is because what kind of people do it, it never does harm to people, it benefits people a lot.

On 1/3/2020 at 8:28 AM, kingsbtc said:

I have seen so many persons making comments both on social media and so many places, that crypto currency is a big scam.

Why do you think they say all that?

People who say that, definitely failed in investing in crypto currencies. These people just made investments in this field without any previous knowledge and they lost a lof of their profit. So, they will discourage other people from investing in crypto like saying things like you've mentioned. But the real problem comes with these people because they didn't have any experience or knowledge and still, they risked their money.

Cryptocurrencies is not the scammer, but sometimes there have some of biggest traders that's are pumping and dumping cryptocurrencies very massively as scam

No, no, you are wrong. Yes, in the field of cryptocurrencies there are many scam projects that take your money, but it is very easy not to fall for such projects. Now there are monitoring exchangers where you will not be deceived. Now it’s immediately clear if in the distribution a simple deposit is a scam. Just be careful.

10 hours ago, Shinobi said:

Well that depends on the people choice whether they think that cryptocurrency is a scam or not because i believe that cryptocurrency is one of the best for our future and it will develop this world in a better way

Yea, I don't see cryptocurrency as a very big scam and it won't be advisable for someone to give up easily for cryptocurrency, this might not just happened like that

Yes  some are not all of them so we have to really keep an eye there are so many people out there that are trying to swindle us the money we have hard earned and this is becoming a very hard case that can be followed differently but there is something to think of the best of every idea that we see out there in every case

These people may not know the benefits of encryption and may be deceived by some sites, so they believed that encryption is a scam, so they must know the real profit from encryption and take advantage of it correctly so that they know that it is not a fraud.

Very sceptical,but it cant be. Bitcoin owner is unknown,so nobody for sure of it,also, if btc fall,then other cryptocurrency will fall

Perhaps those people had a bad experience with this site , they have been working here but didn't get payment so it might be a scam for them they do not trust it anymore and don't want to trust it.

1 hour ago, Iqrashafique said:

Perhaps those people had a bad experience with this site , they have been working here but didn't get payment so it might be a scam for them they do not trust it anymore and don't want to trust it.

But on the other hand, what if someday some coun owner decides to take down his coin with all the investment people have put in?

37 minutes ago, BipBoY said:

One analyst, however, is noting that these two cryptocurrencies could be subjected to brutal losses if Bitcoin sees a breakdown from its current price levels.

Bitcoin or any coin experiencing price crisis does not make it any bit of been a subject to scam technology.

To tell you the fact cryptocurrency is not scam may they the scammers or didn't understand how crypto work and they just perceive that is a scam but is not true at all 

NO no no dont say that because cryptocurency have help many people and now different people have obtain huge profit through this cryptocurrency and have already change they are lifes through this activities its not wise to say that cryptocurrency is scam

• +1 1

crypro currencies are being used improperly.many people take advantage of the popularity of crypto to scam people that's why many people find it as scam which we cannot blame them.

1 hour ago, Bob option said:

I think the reason is that they did not benefit from the crypto currencies significantly, or that they did not have good information about the crypto currencies and thus they are the owners of fake news and articles on social media.

l also think so, for that l agree with your opinion. They get some information from wrong sites or on social media. With this way it can be get only wrong information. There are only wrong news, instead of relying on them you can make own research.

Yes there is a scam in cryptocurrencies but this technology as a whole is not a scam. There are people who just want to stole others money and decreasing the reputation of this technology.

This is life changer for all the people that wants to earn money and wants work at home. The crypto currency change the economics and now every country accept the importance of crypto currency due to increasing demand from public and more people invest and want to earn with crypto.

Whoever said that cryptocurrency is a scam is a scammer. Because they will say cryptocurrency is a scam and then they will recommend you to invest your money into their own websites which are the real scams 

8 minutes ago, Shawon26 said:

Crypto is never associated with scam. There are some unscrupulous people who want to enter into crypto to commit immoral activity. I think crypto is a good website.

Negatives and positives will always exist in any environment, for example crypto there will be those who abuse crypto for their own benefit.

14 minutes ago, Dickson229 said:

I don't agree that cryptocurrency is a scam. Because I believe that dose people saying that, just want to come up with an argument. But is not working

It is not such a bad argument though, what if all coins stop working today and transactions are not confirmed  anymore, wouldn't you call it a scam. We don't know how this technology works so we cant be so sure.

Well, my friends, they are Forex traders, until to I am failed to convince them for investment in Cryptocurrencies. As they thinking the same and afraid from any investment in Cryptocurrencies. 

I don't know they say about god is a scam also and even the medical and doctors they maybe right maybe wrong but they maybe have a clue that crypto is for dangerous thinks in the future like money who knows.

I don't think cryptocurrency is a scam, few people believe that cryptocurrency is a scam due to they have been victims to scammers for a long time