Crypto-currency is a very big scam - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Crypto-currency is a very big scam

Crypto market is decentralized market and it's capitalization is 2.78$ billions. This is not possible we say it scam market. But many investors losing their own money that is why they emotionally said crypto market is  scam. 

On 1/3/2020 at 12:28 PM, kingsbtc said:

I have seen so many persons making comments both on social media and so many places, that crypto currency is a big scam.

Why do you think they say all that?

everyone think ownself.

in crypto who are making profit think crypto is so profitable and real.and who loss on crypto again and again told crypto is scam.for me its real. 

• +1 1

9 hours ago, ArafatRahim1111 said:

Cryptocurrency isn't a huge scam they instructed that is scam because of the human beings being scammed by way of the web sites and different structures tells they are paying their users to use bitcoin and different coins but in case you discover a legitimate and useful internet site and alertness that certainly paying their users you really appreciate the use of cryptocurrency and also in case you earn a whole lot of thoughts and cash.

I agree with you, crypto currency is not a big fraud / scam, those who say it is those who don't know anything about crypto currencies or people who feel they have been disadvantaged by the crypto currency, given the price fluctuating price movements it is very possible that many people were harmed.

• +2 1

No idont think so !This is a business where your brain should be present all the time and one thing you should not do in anybody's talk is buy coins from any person why people are scamers. Please always buy your coins via any exchanger site like yobit or any other 

The reason why you should not be alone in discussing with anyone is why people should always buy your coins through Kinkar any kind of Jobit or any other exchanger site. This is a business where your brain should always be present...

• +1 1

Don’t go to people’s  talk. Crypto will never be scammed because it is running from 10 years and never cheats with their users. I am not sure that a time will come when there will have crypto currency in the market 

No it's not possible, there many many rumors regarding this but it's just a false news, crypto currency is big community now they don't fake.

Many people that don't know much about cryptocurrency will call it a scam. Cryptocurrency is a great innovation in this 21st century. This is one of best thing to happen to the internet world. Technology is advancing and the world most advance with it. Cryptocurrency has come to stay and would be part of our life as the year goes by.

• +1 1

The opinion can be divided into 2 parts. In my opinion bitcoin and all crypto currencies are a bubble and a scam but as a technology it is unique. I don't see bitcoin and cryptocurrencies as a payment alternative in the future

• +2 1

If someone is accusing like crypto is the big scam do not trust him. He has either false understanding of crypto or he is frustrated from the crypto. The best ideas are to avoid them permanently and keep continuing own adventure for the progress. 

• +1 1

On 1/3/2020 at 11:28 AM, kingsbtc said:

I have seen so many persons making comments both on social media and so many places, that crypto currency is a big scam.

If crypto currency is a scam then how people are earning from it? You can say that all crypto currencies are not genuine you should research and then invest.

On 1/3/2020 at 11:32 AM, Delgboke said:

I have been in the system of cryptocurrency for some years now I can say not every crypto is scam, I believe that most of them that are talking bad about cryptocurrency are not in the crypto system, they are talking without experience. 

have seen such a large number of people offering remarks both via web-based networking media thus numerous spots, that digital currency is a major trick. 

For what reason do you think they state all that? 

I have been in the arrangement of digital currency for certain years now I can say only one out of every odd crypto is trick, I accept that the greater part of them that are speaking awful about cryptographic money are not in the crypto framework, they are talking without understanding

12 minutes ago, cuposino said:

no i dont think so that crypto is a scam as crypto currencies are gaining importance day by day and its value is also increasing day by day and people are investing in it and earning lot of profit

I dont think so that crypto is a trick as cryptographic forms of money are picking up significance step by step and its worth is likewise expanding step by step and individuals are putting resources into it and winning parcel of benefit

7 minutes ago, Haseeb baloch said:

When viewed from a positive perspective, there are also many advantages and can even be said of a new phenomenon that has brought the economy towards a better direction.We should all know that by getting more knowledge in a certain topic we understand better all the aspects, and believe more the positive things in an investment.

At the point when seen from a positive viewpoint, there are likewise numerous favorable circumstances and can even be said of another wonder that has brought the economy towards a superior direction.We should all realize that by getting more information in a specific theme we see better all the perspectives, and accept more the positive things in a venture.

At the point when seen from a positive viewpoint, there are likewise numerous favorable circumstances and can even be said of another wonder that has brought the economy towards a superior direction.We should all realize that by getting more information in a specific theme we see better all the perspectives, and accept more the positive things in a venture.

8 minutes ago, Haseeb baloch said:

When viewed from a positive perspective, there are also many advantages and can even be said of a new phenomenon that has brought the economy towards a better direction.We should all know that by getting more knowledge in a certain topic we understand better all the aspects, and believe more the positive things in an investment.

1 hour ago, m abubaker said:

have seen such a large number of people offering remarks both via web-based networking media thus numerous spots, that digital currency is a major trick. 

For what reason do you think they state all that? 

I have been in the arrangement of digital currency for certain years now I can say only one out of every odd crypto is trick, I accept that the greater part of them that are speaking awful about cryptographic money are not in the crypto framework, they are talking without understanding

Crypto currency in my opinion is not always a scam however there are large number of scammers and hackers who take benefit of new members of this business and causes trouble for these people and mis guide them which caused a large number of loss to new investors.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, juma1 said:

Yeah cryptocurrency is really making alot of difference that is really making alot of changes that make alot and I can strongly say that you should focus in a huge way 

use of crypto currency is increasing day by day now a days most of the investors are trying to invest their money in this business but scammers and hackers are also present there they are ready to take benefit of new people and are always in the search of people who has little knowledge about this business so that they can easily misguide them.

• +1 1

On 1/3/2020 at 2:28 PM, kingsbtc said:

They say those things because they are not familiar in cryptocurrency or they are not interested in learning what is the use of cryptocurrency that's why they conclude that its a scam. As we can see cryptocurrency is not a scam because how we can earn money if its a scam right don't believe those people who are saying negative feedback about cryptocurrency because at the end of the day we know what is the truth. 

Crypto currency is not a scam. People using different system which might be scam and they are suspecting same as that with Crypto currency. But it is a good system 

Buddy, you are just deceiving yourself. Who on Earth will ever believe that crypto currency is a scam, see by ourselves the impact of bitcoins for example in the globe. I don't believe that buddy, crypto is not a scam, we just need the right prospect.

Cryptocurrency  is not a big scam, because  many people  can prove it that cryptocurrency  is true and  a profitable to use for investing  and it gives us a lot of benifits. Maybe those people  that who said that the cryptocurrency was a scam were people who had already been scammed.

No crypto currency are cryptocurrency are not scummed at all.I was in crypto for a long time. And i think people thought it scammed because they scammed by the scammers and lost money that's why they think like that.     

On 2/16/2020 at 10:58 PM, Hbilal said:

No guys crypto- currency is not a scam. Because i see and meet those peoples who earn crypto and all say crypto is a good platform. If someone say crypto is a fake i am not trusting .

Crypto currency is not at all scam. Because it is a good to trade. Adn easy for us.

I am not believing them, it is useful to everyone why it could be scam, many older member prove it and many members day by day added. 

Crypto currencies is never a scam, the mode of operation is so transparent. They might be referring to the hackers as scam