Crypto-currency is a very big scam - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Crypto-currency is a very big scam

Cryptocurrency is fraud is a big lie. but let me just say one thing to them that time will prove that it's a scam or not. I will explain why people think so.

On 1/3/2020 at 7:28 AM, kingsbtc said:

I have seen so many persons making comments both on social media and so many places, that crypto currency is a big scam.

Why do you think they say all that?

Generally people who don't invest in cryptocurrency  don't believe in it's potential at all they see it as an illegal technology that's why they call it a scam

If anyone spreading the fake news to you.

Then other guys don't believe in that news.

In my opinion this crypto currency is not a scam.

Without expressive something associates deliberate that cryptocurrency is sting accordingly that was here select we lip service perform something level we notify them a exactness about crypto a few will make real but other will elf single

Its not surprising to hear people calling crypto currency a scam and many do out of ignorance because crypto currency is not scam but some one must know that its the most targeted sphere for scamers because of its insecurities.

On 1/3/2020 at 8:28 AM, kingsbtc said:

I have seen so many persons making comments both on social media and so many places, that crypto currency is a big scam.

Because they can't get into this field and they afraid to loss also they lost and say that fro that...

No cryptocruncy is not a scam the peoples who said all these things they're all I think not fully understand cryptocruncy they're all frauded by scam websites.crypto is not a scam.

there are every type of news on social media some says that it is fake some says that it is true so avoid these type of news and keep working you should understand that what is the truth so please avoid such fake news

On 1/3/2020 at 12:28 PM, kingsbtc said:

They may have lack of knowledge , and have bad experience with crypto currency . Some people got scammed because they invest in any project that may have failed and got scammed . This can happen but crypto currency is have nothing to do. They scammed by people not crypto.

Cryptocurrencies I don't usually care about, because I know they don't know anything and they are just guessing or listening to other people and they believe that cryptocurrencies are a scam.

They say it because  they don't  even try to use cryptocurrencies. They don't have knowledge  about it and they dont  know what are the benefits  and advantages  that cryptocurrencies can give us. And maybe some of them got a scammed experienced or lose  so that they said or they believed that cryptocurrencies are a big scam.

Welcome with
Perhaps, if we go back a little back to the past, when people invented paper currencies, were they accepted in that time as real currencies, and not papers drawn in beautiful shapes?
The same is happening today. It is difficult for many people to understand the idea of intangible money

The cryptocurrency is the most future work and the most profitable because it's based on perfect security system you can't find it in other systems so the success of this domain is very big in the future so what do you think after you listen to me 

No,this is not right.Many sites or crypto are good.They help many people.Again i will say some crypto scam.But not all.So you can't say directly cryptocurrency is a very big scam.

On 1/3/2020 at 2:28 PM, kingsbtc said:

many people think like this. Well, I don't blame him. in the world of cryptocurrency, caution is needed. however, there are so many people who offer airdrops, bounties, and easy jobs to get cryptocurrency, but most of them are scams. even those who invest also have the same risk. so, I feel they are victims of that. so, as people who are focused in the world of cryptocurrency, we really need to be careful in choosing where to invest.

Yes it is.Who don't know the details of it to them it is a scam.The people don't want to be digital world to them it is a scam.They will never understand its value.

I agree with this statement because most of the people are in this cryptoworld are using this site and doing more scam so that be careful of scamers

On 1/3/2020 at 1:28 PM, kingsbtc said:

They don't know what is cryptocurrency properly, they just thinking it's something fishy investment and i'm sure they are the one of scammer victim. Too dumb to think cryptocurrency is scam.

On 1/3/2020 at 11:34 AM, MarsDota2 said:

Cryptocurrency is not a big scam they told this is scam because of the people being scammed by the websites and other platforms tells they are paying their users to use bitcoin and other coins but if you find a legit and useful website and application that really paying their users you really appreciate the use of cryptocurrency and also if you earn a lot of ideas and money.

Yes i agreed your account scam they told this is scam other because its platfrom being its a they good ,,,,

This is quite true they say because there is an era of cryptocurrency coming, that will show that there will be no more currency after the cryptocurrency.

Remember that cryptocurrency is the world's governing currency.

Crypto is not scam but most projects are scam. I think that the most promising coins are Bitcoin and Ethereum. So if you have good investments, you can invest in the future of these coins and you can get excellent profit on the way out.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I have seen so many persons making comments both on social media and so many places, that crypto currency is a big scam.

This is not a true news because i don't think so that crypto is a very big scam if it is scam then why This site is giving payment to their user whole litte work that is so easy work just post and earn so don't say that this is scam 

There have always been people who made such absurd comments due to ignorance and not investigating. Cryptocurrencies are a revolutionary technology.As long as you know how to use it at risk, cryptocurrencies are environmentally friendly payment systems.