Can bitcoin reach 1 million dollars in ten years (2030) - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Can bitcoin reach 1 million dollars in ten years (2030)

It's unpredictable, it is volatile and many things can happen as times goes by, maybe only 30k-50 dollars but of course we're all hoping that can be happened. 

On 12/31/2019 at 7:58 PM, Ms.o said:

Wow that was big, how i wish it will reach that high,it will be a dream come true and help many people to bring up from poverty.

Yes that is a really big amount and yes you are right if it happens then it would be a dream come true for poor people they can overcome their poverty.

Yes i think that in 10 years the bitcoin will be 1 million. It will reach such a high pride in 10 years.

Definitely! It can reach if people supports more. In next 10 years bitcoin would reach 1 million dollars. It is not impossible as everyone thinks. A lot of development is on going in crypto and many new comers are joining the field and crypto is obtaining more usability. 

On 12/31/2019 at 10:40 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Bitcoin on a long term graph as i have seen on various youtubers or on twitter, could easily reach 1 million dollars , bit in around 10 years time or roughly in 2030. It is following a long term trend and this should happen even if in the mean time it will peak maybe in 2022 , then go back down and retrace and then make another new cycle to reach this target. It would reach a market cap of roughly 18 trilion.

What are your opinions?

Maybe 20 years now its possible but not this time. I am hoping i am still alive when it happens 😄 specially the corona outbreak that kills people every hour.

spacer.png

The bitcoin price is increasing depending on the number of investors that's are increased, so if in 2030 we will have many investors, then hope for that price

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

3 hours ago, onfreeph said:

It's long term genuinely something can show up and 10 a long term bitcoin contact 20K bucks and up and coming 10 a long term it will be 1M dollars additionally bitcoin will be however I suppose it going for up for the reason that for Blockchain innovation.

Yes it is going up because bitcoin, or crypto currencies in general are volatile. It could either go up or down. I'm sure it would worth up to a million when no one is using fiat money anymore.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

that was large, how I wish it will arrive at that high,it will be a fantasy materialized and help numerous individuals to raise from destitution. I wish its happen hustle

4 hours ago, Sehr said:

that was large, how I wish it will arrive at that high,it will be a fantasy materialized and help numerous individuals to raise from destitution. I wish its happen hustle

Yeah, This could change the life of many people around the world who believes in bitcoin during the early times. So there's no time to waste, Start collecting as many sats as you can this will worth something in the future.

spacer.png

I think that this amount is large, but nothing is impossible with Bitcoin. It was less than $ 1, but now it has reached almost $ 10,000. Perhaps it will reach a million dollars and everything remains just a forecast and analysis of the market

The time is very much to achieve the target but in my opinion i think that we should think of such a high time, we should do the activities and tasks at present and should improve it more so that in future we can make a huge profit from it.

Welcome with me
I think the number is greatly exaggerated, $ 1 million for 1 bitcoin is something out of sight
The value of 1 bitcoin is not equal to 1 million dollars, I see that the value of bitcoin is less than that number

Of cause, bitcoin can go so high to 1,000,000 dollars even before 2025. in crypto currency any  thing is very possible, if we get more persons to join the crypto world the price of bitcoin will fly so high.

• -1 1

Eventually it will, people are missing the point of what 1 million per bitcoin means, it doesn't mean right now, it means eventually and gradually because bitcoin has already reached 20 thousand dollars and some people believe the true price of bitcoin should be around 50 thousand dollars, now if you put inflation on top of that 1 million dollars in few years doesn't sound insane.

Now, I am not saying it will be 1 million dollars in 2020 but why not in 2030? That sounds logical, maybe even 2040? That sounds even better. Now, you may think "that is a lot of waiting period for something to go up" but if you think about it the price is 10 thousand dollars right now, if it reaches 1 million dollars that means x100 return on your investment in 10-20 years, nothing can give you that much return in that time period.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

It is true that an investor must remain enthusiastic about any conditions in trading. Having a desire in the future and implementing it in social media will be a positive news that will encourage all investors to stay afloat. So this is quite difficult with the next 10 years, a pope will sell at a high price after getting enough profit, so we are waiting for a new whale to buy at a high price.

You even take it for long 10 years it is so long I think before that time it will reach that amount I believe in Bitcoin, bitcoin is more powerful is so strong beyond our expectation

Yes, Bitcoin can easily reach a million dollars in the coming years, in the long run, because it is on the rise, and this is what we hope for

Just be prepared with predictions to happen or not.

You really just have to analyze which one is closest to reality and just know what to do with the real price.
Then you use all your experience and investment capital.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

its depend on people demand bro.

because after some years we can't predict the btc price but if people's are became interested then surely touch 1 millionaire. 

In my point of view impossible I don't think this number is easy to be reach. Woow man wwoow just woow.

• -1 1

On 12/31/2019 at 4:40 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Bitcoin on a long term graph as i have seen on various youtubers or on twitter, could easily reach 1 million dollars , bit in around 10 years time or roughly in 2030. It is following a long term trend and this should happen even if in the mean time it will peak maybe in 2022 , then go back down and retrace and then make another new cycle to reach this target. It would reach a market cap of roughly 18 trilion.

What are your opinions?

It is an extreme prediction and it will probably won't happen. Still you can't say never as in the past I've read people laughing off comments and opinions that one Bitcoin was going to reach 10.000$ in valuation. I don't think it will but I won't be either dismissing anyone saying so.

I think bitcoin cross one million before 2030 because bitcoin increase day by day even in this week bitcoin increased 6 to 7 hundrad dollars in my opinion bitcoin ready for action bitcoin have many big investrs and traders every one work with bitcoin its a bright future for bitcoin 

not anything out of the question in crypto humanity as a result for after that 10 living perhaps we will pay a visit to bitcoin set a price exceedingly luxurious but i reflect else beforehand to chatting about the outlook fee and lets new focus to the tide situations first 

Really? Is that even possible? May I know some events and reasons that can trigger this kind of increasing in the terms of value? Because if that happens many users can benefit.