Bitcoin's total amount. - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Stefan7

Bitcoin's total amount.

39 minutes ago, hadi1t1 said:

the total number of bitcoins, as mentioned earlier, has an asymptote at 21 million, due to a side-effect of the data structure of the blockchain

By the way, did the totals amount of bitcoin which is 21 coins a measured amount or something Nakamoto told us?

I don't know why Satoshi Nakamote set the total bitcoin limit to be 21 million units, but I think that is because its price is high and good for trading with other cryptocurrencies like eth

Life is great and enjoy it

Because it's the total number of coined that could be mined. It's the thing that makes Bitcoin a reputed currency and see if there are limited number of coin the craze will be more for it like the gold and iron. See iron is found anywhere it's supply is high so it's less costy but gold is difficult to extract and cost higher and i think he may be thinking like this so that in future after all coins mined the craze for Bitcoin to go more higher.

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Satoshi Nakamoto has set the number of Bitcoin at only 21 million to prevent inflation as in other paper currencies that are printed and to increase the scarcity of Bitcoin and consider it digital gold.

On 12/30/2019 at 3:46 AM, Stefan7 said:

The biggest question I ask myself all the time is why Satoshi Nakamoto has specified the total number of bitcoins that are to be in circulation. He just has to make it unlimited as ETH. And it's even safer and more relaxed. So can you please tell me, why did he do it like that?

As for me honestly speaking I don't understand or know the reason why Satoshi Nakamoto only created 21million bitcoins but I think himself has a clear mathematical calculations over this one or maybe its the reason that makes bitcoin price to continue increasing in price but after all coins are mined I hope bitcoin will have a stable price.

Bitcoin total supply is only 21 millions and we need to be specific amount total supply is not much huge that is why we are in profit and bitcoin goes high and higher on price term it is necessary for us to be specific and earns some profit when we are doing trade on it. 

• +1 1

Many people have different opinions about it, it might be as a result of a good plan he has for bitcoin, limited supply of bitcoin will enable it to have high value and the price will have the tendency of going up always

Well I don't actually know the reason why bitcoin isn't unlimited like Etherum, it's best known to Satoshi Nakamoto, he knows the reason for actually making it that way, but we should all know without bitcoin there would have been no cryptocurrencies.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/17/2020 at 1:12 AM, SCB1234 said:

It isn't really a matter of safety with limited supply. There are 8 digits after the decimal, so if Bitcoin became worth $1 Billion, you could buy a fraction and pay for things the same.

One of the reasons I like bitcoin is what you just said, even if the price is $1 million today, you can still easily buy 1 satoshi as easy a anything easy 

Satoshi Nakamoto has set the total amount of bitcoin in order to keep the bitcoin from being lost and to keep its high price as there will come a time when bitcoin is rare, especially since we find great difficulty in bitcoin mining unlike ethereum

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Having unlimited supplies makes hard for a certain crypto currencies to increase price,so it is good thing that satoshi nakamoto created limited supplies only that's makes it increase the price,and no worries about having limited supplies,it will take more years before they mined all bitcoin and it will never stop the cycle even all bitcoin was mined.

To my mind, bitcoin has such big price compared to other old cryptocurrencies as it is limited, of course, the amount of reasons for its high price is much bigger.

I will give you examples of that to clarify the matter for you. Bitcoin was considered a car, and about 200 of it was created, and we, the investors, are passionate about cars, and those cars are sold at auction because they are limited and valuable, and everything the demand for them has increased, the price has increased. Eth has a blockchain technology different from bitcoin that it is now being relied upon in various fields. I hope you understand the part concerned with btc or other currencies needs some clarification

• +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

It is very difficult to measure the total value of Bitcoin, but if you can analyze the market well, you can measure the price difference. Mines will not have much impact on the market. Bitcoin prices have started to rise and will not go down.

On 4/25/2020 at 8:08 PM, alex72 said:

In my opinion the total amount of bitcoin is 21 million and reman less than 3 million bitcoin that have remained to be mined. That's all I can say about the topic.

What do you have to say about what could happen to the bitcoin market when all coins have finally been mined?

Frankly, this is the question that always comes to me, and I did not find an answer for it until this time. I hope that I can find the answer as soon as possible.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Determine the number of Bitcoin so that Bitcoin remains unique and valuable, and is not easily obtainable, but I am wondering about something else as to why he chose exactly 21 million and did not choose another number.

I think that if he does not specify the total number of Bitcoin, it will have no value because the rule is the less quantity of a thing, the greater its value

I think the total amount of bitcoin

Is about 20 million piece

They keep without minning

So there is ahuge amount

Like you see..thank you my friend 

For your useful post

I don't know the exact answer of this particular question but as I think that satoshi nakamoto has created Bitcoin because he wants to replace Bitcoin with fiat currency and fiat has unlimited supply 

To be honest, I do not know myself , but it is much more interesting , you will agree that now every person associated with cryptocurrency is watching bitcoin)

So far we do not know what Satoshi s thinking is and why he planned all of this. He made the Bitcoin currency specific, perhaps to make it more expensive in some way and increase the demand for this coin because there are many incomprehensible things that Satoshi set

According to me i think that in earlier times when satoshi was introducing bitcoin he made a great investment and established 21 million bitcoin which was enough for the initial period and due to its demand and success he circulated such coins in a parts which i think can't be over.

I think Satoshi Nkamoto tried to make Bitcoin most valuable by limiting its total supplies in the cryptocurrency market. Have a look at gold, the resources available for gold is limited on this planet but price is very high. If there is limited supplies of Bitcoin, price and value can be very high. 

• +1 1

On 4/27/2020 at 11:26 PM, Majeshi said:

I real don't know why he did that, but i think there must be a reason for him to do that and i think maybe he was not sure if this project would have become this successful and thats why he did that.

Yes I think that you are right I think that satoshi Nakamoto have reasons that he created a big cryptocurrency system that could help people earn. I think that the value of bitcoin I limited so it's price can be high if the supply is low and that's what is happening.