Golden moment for trader is .... - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Golden moment for trader is ....

I'm sure this older minute for just a broker is usually should the current market springs up in place significance it offers an enormous probability of gaining in the event likewise his/her advantage possesses good value price already in the market as soon as he/she deals for the reduced price in addition to from full week or maybe a thirty days on-line of their coin springs up in place be the older minute of any broker.

Frankly, the moment you get a profit is a golden moment, no doubt about that, but the moment you get your mistakes in trading is the most important, it is more than a golden moment because it gives you interest for all of your next deals.

despite the fact that i've not obtained any Golden moment yet, I assume that i will get Golden moment on this trade web page and i will keep to paintings along Golden moment, so this is what I expect from anyone, and i want to make an idea approximately buying and selling

Yes, both of them are golden moments. Learning from mistakes is a precious moment whose impact becomes clear in the future when we succeed and learn from it .. And the moment of profit is a moment of overwhelming joy.

Actually when their price goes down then it is the golden time for trading. Trading is very profitable with the others. 

On 12/28/2019 at 7:51 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

There's two opinion about golden moment and I want to know your answer, be honest please. First opinion, golden moment is when we get profit and second opinion is when you find your trading mistakes.

I think finding a mistake is a big golden moment because it will boost up our strategies and expertise in trading and also make us strong. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

For me the golden moment is when you can control yourself to not do panic things whether it's selling or buying. To be honest this is hardest thing to do especially as a short term investor, many people loosing their money because they can't control themselves bought at the peak and sell in the cheaper price.

Golden moment is when cryptocurrencies  transform you to a rich person. All other moments will be golden because you will be happen. 

On 17.02.2020 at 13:56, righrises said:

Golden moment is when cryptocurrencies  transform you to a rich person. All other moments will be golden because you will be happen. 

I actually have had extraordinary victory on this commerce, however I nevertheless have now not had a splendid minute or it is still cleared out.  But within the event that I get this amazing minute in exchanging, it'll be part of luckiness for me.  We can make a parcel of alternate alternatives up because of the exquisite minute.  I trust to pay attention from a parcel of hopefuls that I could be changing or doing it inside the days beforehand,

5 hours ago, jitu123321 said:

According to me the golden moment for trader when he invest in ten asset and ten out of ten become successful and this phenomenon keeps on during one to two month constantly is the golden moment and this kind of thing only happen during bull market

Yes.you are right.i too have same thinking regarding this topic.and every trader always wait for the golden moment and many of us having good trading skills as well as luck.if i have a look to some telegram group there i find many traders sharing their successful trades stories

Of course,every trader had their golden moments everytime the market rise and get big profits.it is the moment that many people waiting for.

On 12/28/2019 at 4:51 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

There's two opinion about golden moment and I want to know your answer, be honest please. First opinion, golden moment is when we get profit and second opinion is when you find your trading mistakes.

When i put an order before i sleep and the coin down to it and take the order and go up i wake up happy so while i was sleeping i was getting money. 

My mistake when i always go out of a coin then all the te it go more than 50 % maybe 100 most the times..

I never got golden chance in crypto only in gambling. But i believe i will one day, am just trading with large coins but now i want to trade with small coins, i think the golden chance is there.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think that when we find mistakes, the more experience a person has, the more chances that they will earn a lot of money, and if you get a profit without experience, sooner or later you will still make the mistake that an experienced trader does not make.

The best thing about trading is that you close a winning deal and get its profits in your total balance. The opposite of what greed does when trading! The feeling of happiness in getting the expected results is something you should appreciate very well.

well i think that golden moment is when you make a good profit when you can say, from now on, i can sit rest of my time and have fun, no need of more trading. ya thats like when you hit the  jackpot.

• +2 1

On 12/28/2019 at 3:51 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

For me, the moment is golden, when you get to what you want that day, when you find yourself out of poverty and you are comfortable.
Or as for discovering your mistakes, it is a condition that you must discover with experience and change the strategy you work with until you adopt everything

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

The Golden moment for me is, when I made mistake and it turns in to profit by chance. And I exit that trade with profit. This is the Golden moment for me. 

• +1 1

In my opinion as i know  that golden moment for trading is bitcoin. We can see that the price of bitcoin are increasing day by day. For knowing this i think we all are very happy. We know that trading is very good.      

• +3 1

Yes, it is true that the golden moment in circulation is that you sell a coin and earn good profits from it. It is the moment when your feelings are very strong and you feel great joy, so it is already a golden moment.

Finding the mistakes is certainly important, although this can be also followed by a string of trades that went wrong , because of adjustement. Many traders while they figure out their mistakes, find it hard to re-adjust and be able to abandon old habits. Finding out the best odds and best risk/reward ratio is not hard in a larger scale (weekly), yet personally I kept trading the 15 minute chart which is actually gambling. It was hard to escape this.