Golden moment for trader is .... - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Golden moment for trader is ....

I guess those two principles are connected, you won't make profits unless you avoid mistakes, but at first you need to acknowledge you mistakes and improve your skills, I think my golden moment would be when I look back at the old me and  I see myself changing gradually and feeling proud of it.

• +3 2

"We grow by lifting others"

I call them golden moments @Irungu and they are very rare in ones life time, because I think mine was when crypto currency started, the greatest wealth moment and I never got part of it, and though I knew of it but I never got part of it so its important to keep on working and understanding what would be the right idea that we are able to follow the given strategy that works for us that we are able to follow and be sure of it

I think all here we as a whole are just to get benefit by trading.so dependent on that the best second or brilliant second for any broker is the point at which their exchanged coins reach past their normal price.there is no best second than this.

I think the best moment for trader is when he finds his mistakes and after fixing them gets more profit, than it was before. Trading is difficult activity and every time when you get success in trading, you should proud yourself, but also don't forget about development 

A mistake is an experience. Experience is gold. In trading, all moments are golden. The main thing is not to be upset on failures. Then success awaits you.

Edited by DreamTime

On 28/12/2019 at 10:51, nicolas1234789 said:

Hay dos opiniones sobre el momento dorado y quiero saber su respuesta, sea honesto por favor. La primera opinión, el momento dorado es cuando obtenemos ganancias y la segunda opinión es cuando encuentra sus errores comerciales.

There are many golden moments in the world of cryptocurrencies, and there will always be mistakes. in the past I sold the XRB (NANO) for 1 usd and 1 week later it went to the moon and it cost 30 usd.

• +1 1

Certainly when we find our mistake in the negotiation, because if we correct it we will not practice again and we may have more chances of making a profit in the next attempts

• Useful or interesting 1

Well, to be honest, I think we are all always happy when we have some good income. but in fact the experience is a very serious tool in any field as well as the analysis of their mistakes, so I think that each of these points is its own golden

• Useful or interesting 1

The golden moment that a trader can have is to invest money
Take a lot of stress on that money and then it will lose and make up for that loss
Then he feels good and thinks he will be a good trader

golden moment When I get profit  it will be a fortune for me but if i find a mistake it is also give me knowledge which helps me in future to protect loses and  I try to find a way to solve them.

On 12/28/2019 at 10:51 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

There's two opinion about golden moment and I want to know your answer, be honest please. First opinion, golden moment is when we get profit and second opinion is when you find your trading mistakes.

It is necessary to have a clear vision of the market in order to have good results when trading with cryptocurrencies, it is important to be attentive to the associated project in order to anticipate an increase in that cryptocurrency.

Yes you are right but in addition to your first option i want to say something that you will get profit if have a paitent and in second option if someone comes to know his mistake and overtake them then he is the luckiest person.

Yes, these two moments are very important for every trader because in the moment of learning from mistakes, we all rejoice at that because we are certain that we will not repeat those mistakes that we made and at the moment of making a profit, we all rejoice at that because we work for money.

• +4 1

Hey friends, when it comes to business when a business is profitable, he is very happy and his It's a pleasure to do that Is the golden moment of a trader Similarly if you or I get anything from here then surely you will enjoy a memorable moment.

• +1 1

On 28/12/2019 at 10:51, nicolas1234789 said:

Hay dos opiniones sobre el momento dorado y quiero saber su respuesta, sea honesto por favor. La primera opinión, el momento dorado es cuando obtenemos beneficios y la segunda opinión es cuando encuentra sus errores comerciales.

We can determine it as something great as you say, in my case I had the opportunity to claim large amounts of dogecoin in faucets and that back in 2017, and I had a good amount collected, and in one day the dogecoin rose 100% generating me a great joy since I had some money stored there.

On 12/28/2019 at 3:51 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

There's two opinion about golden moment and I want to know your answer, be honest please. First opinion, golden moment is when we get profit and second opinion is when you find your trading mistakes.

I prefer to discover my mistakes first because when I know what mistakes I am making or making, after that moment I will be a great winner because I will not repeat that mistake that cost me the loss
I mean, in short, when you discover your mistakes, you will become a great winner and you will return to work a thousand calculations for your steps in order to know where to put the next step, and this will make you an expert and the experience will bring you money and profitable deals
I hope that everyone has learned something useful

• +1 1

I think the golden moment in my trading is when I make big profits, it is the golden moment that all traders are waiting for. This moment can heal the fatigue we experience when trading. I can enjoy the rewards of trading as well as spend it. It was my only golden moment.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

When I commit my mistakes, I learn from them and gain more experiences
Taking profit is great but learning from mistakes makes me earn more the next times and so on

• +1 2

every trader can get golden moment. when he can get big profit this time golden moment every trader.so that I hope next time many other get golden moment.

thanks

• -2 1

Hello, I just started trading and I honestly do not know that it is a golden moment but if someone explained it to me it would be very helpful, since every time I am learning a little more about this topic, greetings and thanks.

• +1 1

The golden moment is at the genie, because since you have reaped, this means that you are an expert and let it know when to buy when to sell, and with that knowing your mistakes is a good thing that is to correct it again

Yes agree with you the golden movement for a trader then how can get profit and this time is golden movement for this. You can get profit this time is awesome. 

Even though successful trades bring us joyful moment, I would say that my golden, though painful, moments are when I'm able to realize the mistakes I've made that led me to lose a trade. We all should treasure these moments, as they will help us prevent to fail with the same mistake twice, thus leasing us to have more successful, joy-eliciting trades.

• +1 1

Yes @nicolas1234789 I agree with your golden moment choice. Your second choice golden moment for me, it is when I have joined the cryptocurrency market to trade for first time, I have started with small amount and I did many mistakes, lost money many times, but with small amount always. Today my golden moment profit, is when a bought a such cryptocurrency at the best lower price, and selling it at the high price value.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif