Golden moment for trader is .... - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Golden moment for trader is ....

Without a doubt in essence, as soon as the expense of cryptocurrency is usually climbing, it is just an older time period intended for professionals. As soon as he/she manufactured far more benefit in foreign exchange, ıt had been likewise some sort of older time period intended for professionals.

I'm sure the latest time is best time intended for dealing. Mainly because those who're at this time dealing usually are gaining far more gains. When you start out dealing having a good option, certainly you could end up a superb effective broker. Will not produce considerably benefit with dealing.

golden moment for everyone is when the market are on bullish season and got good profits. tbis is all we wanted to be. but bullish season is not often,and many cannot wait for it to happen thats why many loss their money

3 posts
  Post the report
  Posted at 12:52 pm Thursday
  I think in the event you currently exchange your currency you will win more cash.  But everyone must know about the exchange.  I think exchanges are most profitable with others.  This might be the right time to exchange during normal chat loo ...... hmmm I think so too ..

It is necessary to take into account the shortcomings and advantages of trading with cryptocurrencies. First of all, you need to observe the disadvantages that can lead to loss of profit. Then, after evaluating the whole situation, look for the pros. 

25 minutes ago, charbhandge said:

Yes, presently is the most  Brilliant moment   to exchange since by exchanging presently you'll make more cash in a brief time since the advertise esteem of most coins has gone up a part.

It is much easier and best to trade precisely in the bullish mood of the cryptocurrency market. When the price rises, this is characteristic of profit. When the price of a coin rises, then the profit rises too, this must be taken into account.

for my point of view golden moment for trade is when everything is in under control when you can't get any loss and profit from trade raise every moment.

On 12/28/2019 at 10:51 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

There's two opinion about golden moment and I want to know your answer, be honest please. First opinion, golden moment is when we get profit and second opinion is when you find your trading mistakes.

Golden moment for me is when we started to learn from our mistakes and begins to start making the alternatives to make it right again.

In my opinion.. there is no moment better than others in trading.. every time has its best deal! and each deal has its best time to begin and end! so when you begin or end your deals in the right time you should know that you are trading well!

i think for me the golden moments in my tradings is when i catch a quick dump and then gain like 10% in a matter of 40 min, oh i enjoy those flash dumps.

18 hours ago, DokAgsikap said:

Golden moment for me is when we started to learn from our mistakes and begins to start making the alternatives to make it right again.

thats one of the important things in crypto is that whenever you make a mistake and lose on your trade you should never give up and rather get more money and try again.

A blond time for a buyer is that as soon as the value is doubled or not quite equal, I meet a outsized profit and tin depart riches from it quickly.

Yes, at this instant is the most  golden-haired moment   to trade for the reason that by trading in half a shake you canister get on to other funds in a tiny time because the bazaar assess of on the whole coins has consumed up a lot.

On 1/7/2020 at 1:44 AM, guatazoo said:

For me goldenmont for trading is when i buy coi and then there follows a sudden pump of price.

There is always a time when one can be sure how the market will turn out. So they need to be ready. The golden moment was when I overcame all the odds and started to make good profits and learned a lot from my past mistakes.

On 1/7/2020 at 1:13 AM, laska smrtici said:

The golden moment for me is that when we discover mistakes and learn from them, they will make us survive huge losses in the future

The problem is that right now attendance is a percentage change that will be completed in a brief time when the currency appreciation market has dropped. My personal heyday. But I think all the fun is not over yet

I think the first golden moment is the most important. Once you get that first profit and you finally get a taste for trading then the knowledge will start to flow more and you will start identifying mistakes that you are making. that first profit is the catalyst for all of this.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Золотой момент для трейдера-это то, что он получает большую прибыль.когда они получают лучший заработок от торговли.когда-нибудь у нас будут наши золотые моменты.

On 12/28/2019 at 7:51 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

There's two opinion about golden moment and I want to know your answer, be honest please. First opinion, golden moment is when we get profit and second opinion is when you find your trading mistakes.

Truly speaking i feel that when one of my close friends told me about this forum that is a golden moment for me to explore a new world and to make myself successful trader

On 1/7/2020 at 5:03 PM, Dollar said:

According to my opinion i think both will be counted as golden moment because both of it will bring you profit one is profit that already brought you profit on the other hand another one is mistake it will also bring profit in future by knowing mistake

For me, when we discover mistakes and learn from them, they will make us survive the great losses in the future. when I overcame all the odds and started making good profits and learned a lot from past mistakes.

As my experience in crypto market then Golden movements for investors and traders are those movement then traders earns profits  then constantly  and enjoying earnings withdraw from exchanges. So everybody knows profit is gold movements for investors. 

Yes. I like both of these moments and these 2 times I feel important. With the second thing, it will probably make many people worry, but whatever happens in life, both failure or loss brings lessons. all are golden times

each are a good second. however finding your mistake is like locating a needle in a haystack. some people didn't even realzed their errors whilst buying and selling. So locating your mistakes ought to make a you a better traders and you may keep away from making the same mistakes which lead you to have profit.

For me, the best moment in trading is when you analyze the technical price of bitcoin or any other currency, and the analysis succeeds and you also earn money from it.

I think that the Golden moment is when we find our mistakes , when we understand where we made a mistake, we will not make the same mistake the next time, which means that we have a much better chance of earning the next time.