Golden moment for trader is .... - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Golden moment for trader is ....

There's two opinion about golden moment and I want to know your answer, be honest please. First opinion, golden moment is when we get profit and second opinion is when you find your trading mistakes.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +3 3

My golden moment was when I hopped on LUX coin at the very start. Started mining at the very first block, there was no exchange supporting it yet. I accumulated thousands of these in few weeks and soon after it was listed in Cryptopia and the price skyrocketed to $40 a coin. Made a massive profit in just few weeks and my mining rigs were paid off in that short period of time. This is the best golden moment I had.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

A golden moment for trader is whej he/she gets a large profit.when they get better earning by trading.someday we will have our golden moments.

• +1 1

I have had quite a breakthrough in trading, but I have not yet had the golden moment.  But if I get this gold moment in trading it will be a fortune for me.  Because of the moment of gold, we can make a lot of profit in trading.  And when I find myself trading the bad aspects, I try to find a way to solve them.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

When I get profit it is my golden moment but if i find a mistake it is also give me knowledge which helps me in future to protect loses. Basically my mistakes tell me I should wait for more or not.

• +1 3
  • +3 1

Yes, this was also the case I once thought about the Golden Moment, and I thought of the Golden Moment as a time when I could make a lot of profit after investing a small amount of time in the trade.  So we can't all hope for a Golden Moment in this trading.  But if we trade well, we can reach the Golden Moment.

• +1 2

Almost the same opinion, for me gold spots is when I get my first profit from trading, and also when I find my mistakes and learn from them and win through them next time. What for you guys ? . 

• +1 2
  • +2 2

When cryptocurrency price is rise up,this is the golden time for traders.When he earned more profit in single coin this also a  golden time for traders

• +1 1

On 12/28/2019 at 6:21 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

There's two opinion about golden moment and I want to know your answer, be honest please. First opinion, golden moment is when we get profit and second opinion is when you find your trading mistakes.

Both of them can be golden moments because they are directly related to each other but the second one is more important than the first one. Every trader needs to review his/her mistakes to gain more insight into trading business to be able to perform well. So, any successful trader has certainly passed the period of mistakes and errors. This is an underlying element of any trade. However, we should not get upset by mistakes and not burst with joy by profits. The key to success is to have neutral feeling in both situations.

A golden moment for a trader is when you are just starting to trade, because the most important thing is always that what we do is to have good memories later

Golden moment is when you can make the biggest profit, and I guess that we already saw the golden moment in 2017-2018. We might see it again in the future, and I think that will happen this year or in the next year so we can make the biggest profit again. We need to believe that we can make the biggest profit again, and we can hope that soon, we can make that come true. I hope that this year, the golden moment will come again to me and you so we can come back and recover our lose before.

• +2 1

Golden moment for me is when i felt Crypto trading is much safer than conventional trading because in crypto trading it's really like the market in general sellers and buyers make transactions directly and all is my own controled 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

The golden moment for me is when in the future one of my holding coins right now will rise, and my coins are bitcoin, ripple, ethereum and litecoin. that would be great if one of these value go high.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

Well there is only golden momment for every trader when they are seeing a long green candle and they are holding that particular asset's. its a moment that seeing your profit grows by 5x or even 10x the price you bought it.

• +1 1

spacer.png

On 12/28/2019 at 6:13 PM, Anthor95 said:

Although I have not received any Golden Moment yet, I expect that I will get Golden Moment on this Exchange site and I will continue to work alongside Golden Moment, so this is what I expect from everyone, and I want to make an idea about trading.  I'm preparing to make trading work.

As a beginner I have not had any golden moments so far started trading recently I hope to make huge profits soon I will continue to strive hard and meeting my trading deadlines

On 12/28/2019 at 5:51 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

how is it called golden moment mate? when you get profits its a normal thing in crypto and also when you find your trading mistakes..thats all normal.

On 12/28/2019 at 3:51 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

I dont agree with both, first "moment" is the end and second is just mistake and I recommend to avoid that by learning before you start trading. And if we talking about "golden moment" I think that is when you "catch" good price when you buying. For example, you "catch" BTC when price was around 7,000$ before one month and that is for me "golden moment". In trading always is "golden moment" on which price you buy some coin, which is your break even. It's not just important to get profit than to learn how to trading.

• +1 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Golden moment for a trader is when he trades something and gets a huge amount of profit in return.this is a golden moment.

I think everytime we doing trading both also can appeared. When we get some profit, sure we sell our coin. That is normal golden time i think. When we doing mistake also golden time, if you learning from your mistake. But most people is giving up when doing mistake. The next golden times is when you wrong doing trading but suddenly you get so much profit from it. That is very nice.

• +1 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Both are those moments from which every trader improves himself as if he makes profit through it then he will try to improve his trading activities more to get more profits and if he has done any mistake then he will try to improve his mistakes and will develop the strategies to trade successfully. 

For me, my golden moment is when I am right on time to spot a bottom in the price of Bitcoin and having reasonable enough and ready funds to buy more Bitcoin, before the price starts to reverse, like recently when price dropped to $6500.