Spending Most of the Time in Forum - Page 19 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

Spending Most of the Time in Forum

On 2/4/2020 at 8:27 PM, Fattkidd said:

I always use this forum every single day which I consider to be good because im learning so much And I just love spending my time here. Learning about cryptocurrency.

Iam also using this forum everyday because this forum gives lot of information and knowledge through our members topics and reaction, I never want to miss this information, so l regularly spend 5 to 6 hours in this forum like you called me addict this forum, sometimes I didn't complete my post task, but I read topics and reaction other members.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Just now, Honny143 said:

Iam also using this forum everyday because this forum gives lot of information and knowledge through our members topics and reaction, I never want to miss this information, so l regularly spend 5 to 6 hours in this forum like you called me addict this forum, sometimes I didn't complete my post task, but I read topics and reaction other members.

Same here, actually I consider this forum as part of my daily lives especially during this quarantine times which really help me to sustain some of my needs. I think if everything back to normal I will still post here as my part time. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

14 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

I think spending a time on this forum everyday is very important and helpful to me when spend hours reading useful posts about cryptocurrencies and more which will help me on many ways

That's right it's really helpful to learn things here because you can use those knowledge into future transactions or you can apply what you have learned from here. Spending time here is not a waste of time because you can also help others by sharing what you know. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Working here and spending time is the most appropriate act to take advantage of the time as you collect money first and secondly it collects information and methods of profit that you did not know but this time must be accompanied by a complete focus to avoid error and loss as it becomes in the sense that we were working incorrectly here where posts are deleted and we do not receive paying off.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Actually spending much of your time in a forum like this one is really beneficial and profitable for you, because not only for posting for making daily income but for securing an independent future earning a reliable income for yourself through the used of knowledge and experience impacted on you.

• +3 2

knowladge is important for everyone, so we must utilize this free time for gaining knowladge. if u spend more time in crypto forum, we can get alot of knowladge, lot of experience, and earnings also. it will helps to create good topics.

• +4 1

On 12/28/2019 at 5:26 PM, Win said:

Im spending maybe 2-3hours here reading all coments post that really helps me learnjng new things about crypto.so mich helpfull forum and now im addictive on reading this forum.

During this quarantine times I spend most of my time here than the outside world because I want to learn more about cryptoworld and also I want to share some things that I know to other members. 

• +2 1

I really spend a very long time in this forum! and sometimes i don't feel that i have spent many hours here! but even this.. i often don't complete my 20 posts daily! i don't like to make repeated comments or useless ones! so if i don't have any useful information about the topic , i don't prefer to comment on it! And i think that focusing on the quality is better than the quantity here.. and the waiting time between making two posts should really be good for us to think more.. in my opinion , even 3 minutes isn't enough to make a useful post here!

• +3 1
  • +4 1

15 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

in my opinion , even 3 minutes isn't enough to make a useful post here!

This forum deserves we should give it a time by spending time to understand it more and more day by day after completion of our daily post we can stay behind to spend time to make sure our work is good.

Spending time on this forum is actually very important so we need to keep on trying  as hard to work and be sure of everything we are doing the good thing is that this comments are good because the best is to keep on learning and learning is far much good in understand the value that works well for all of us the work we do is to really be sure of the good effort that we work as hard

• +5 1

spend lots of time on the forum , alot of it , because this is a good place for us to learn and earn and in the end you will be able to make some good money and be able to run it properly so that you can learn and earn , spend some time here and its a good thing.

• +5 1

On 8/2/2020 at 10:19 PM, Dark_Sky said:

During this quarantine times I spend most of my time here than the outside world because I want to learn more about cryptoworld and also I want to share some things that I know to other members. 

This crypotalk become my hobby on the time of pandemic because being outside is very dangerous. Crypotalk save me somehow by instead of sleeping, I keep on learning more and earning at the time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 8/3/2020 at 9:05 AM, Jagonath said:

I stay away from using computers as much as possible. 

It will be really interesting to know from you, how you managed to access this forum if so ? Are you preferring smartphone more than that of PC. Blue light emitted from PC may cause eyes damage but you might use eye protective glass.

Spending some time in the forum is quite a good idea because it will offer you the opportunity to learn more about Cryptocurrency and it related activities which will also make you good contributor in this forum, so don't hesitate to spend at least an hour after completing your daily posts.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This forum is filled up with beneficial informations about Cryptocurrency and many things that are related to it for that reason i think it is good for our benefit to spend some time in the forum after finishing the post so that we can learn more to our previous experience about Cryptocurrency which will widen our scope of working in the forum.

• Useful or interesting 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The forum is addictive and all members are trying a lot to help and give everything from their knowledge to us and we must appreciate this. Telling that you don't know if this helps you means that you don't want to learn about crypto but perhaps you are only here for the money which is not judging you and you are free to do that but not looking at this amazing technology is the real loss.

• +1 1

It is a good practice to spend much time in this forum sometimes you don't even need to post comment you can just move around the forum read different comment look around the features you never knew about this forum is an interesting place to live.

I use some of my time on the forum and I am trying to finish the posts I need to start with payments but it is a long road for me. Hope is that I can make it some day and start to earn some crypto too, but I will stay for the content and read as much I can.

• +2 2

Yes it is worth to invest our time in cryptotalk forum because we learn a lot of things about cryptocurrency and we also earn cryptocurrency. That is why i have joined this forum in July and until now i am still strong.

Of course, if you spend time on this forum, your time is not wasted. Here you can learn about crypto currency even if you don't post. You can learn about market fluctuations. You can get knowledge of trading and investment by looking at the posts of seniors and asking them. One thing to note is that spending time on the cryptotalk forum will not waste your time. It is worth to spend time here.

• +4 1

On 12/28/2019 at 3:38 PM, Vanessa said:

I have been quite addicted with this forum since last week.

Spending time without knowing almost half of the day.

This an open opinion to all,

Is it even worth it? 

Base on your experience?

I am interested on your views.

Drop your comments below.

I agree with you, I am also quite addicted to being in this forum, we can discuss and learn about trading, exchange and coins besides that we can get paid token talk and bitcoin if there is a positive reaction. So it is very beneficial to be in this forum even though it takes a lot of time.

Giving something extra always returns you something so if you are giving more time to this forum of course you will learn something more about cryptocurrency which is a good thing.

• +1 1

Spending a lot in this forum may give you lot of benefits. From learnings to earnings there's a lot of useful materials you can use to boost your earnings with cryptocurrency.

I think this Working site is one of the best of all. The way is simple make post and earn money . But post should be a meaningful. By spending some time on this forum you will be know all the things clearly and you can deal with it freely.

I am only about 30 odd posts old in this forum ,the time I have to spend here has been really good clean,  I have learnt lots of new things and the members of friendly and nice mostly. It's great the learning experience.