XRP Ripple may not be moving out of the USA afterall - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

XRP Ripple may not be moving out of the USA afterall

One of the major news developments in the ripple scene (XRP) is that the company was thinking about leaving the USA and moving to another country, with the two countries being shortlisted for this move being Singapore and Japan. This would have been an incredible development for ripple, as Japan has already begun developing ways in which to integrate ripple into their payment platforms, which could prove to be monumental for the price of ripple moving forward. 

However, in a recent article is appears that this may not be case after all. Six weeks after initially stating that the company was looking to relocate their headquarters, it seems that the CEO is not taking a wait and see approach. According to the CEO of Ripple (XRP) he is waiting to see the regulatory changes and effects that the new President of the USA, Joe Biden, will have on the currency and then they will take a decision from there. The CEO even went on to say that there is no set deadline on when they will make this decision and therefore it seems that the relocation of the company's headquarters has now taken a backseat. 

What is your hopes for crypto? Personally i would like to see a relocation of the headquarters, because I feel that Asian countries such as Singapore and Japan are much more open to crypto, and as such we are likely to see much more development in the currency if the headquarters had to change countries. I think that it would be good for the future of ripple. This is just my opinion though. Share your opinion on this as well. 

If you would like to read the full article with all the details, here is the link to the article:

https://www.coindesk.com/ripple-leaving-usa

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Well I think they were thinking about some sort of restrictions would be applied after the Biden gets elected so they were making some sorts of preliminary measure to shift to asia and target Asian countries. But we didn't see such bad response so Xrp isn't going anywhere from US. 

And Talking about restrictions US isn't that much bad with Crypto currency in my opinion comparitively. Talking about Crypto and Japans they have huge tax implemented on Crypto which is really a downslope. And for US all they do is for the safety of their citizens and country fame. So I'm ok with stop of relocation.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

It is definitely news that particularly disappoints me, since an integration with the Japanese financial system would propel the project associated with XRP, towards the clouds, it is true that the United States can be a paradise for some companies, but in terms of adoption and innovation, Asia would be your best market.

In addition, the policies that the new government will surely promote will be populist and will not be critical.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 2

At first I thought these was already a done deal for the ripple lab, but perhaps they have reached a consensus with the USA regulatory bodies. Let's hope that these latest decisions by the ripple labs will be a profitable and a lasting solution for not only the company, but the holders of these precious cryptocurrency as well(XRP) 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

Like other crypro uswrs mine eyes are also set on U. S president decision regarding Crypto will be legal in U. S OR not because now the political statements ate effecting crypto world greatly. The two short listed countries are good for crypto and they have advance technology where the online system run smoothly. The one country have advance technology developing fever and other one is financial market hub of south Asia. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

XRP and all the other coins will start moving when the BTC become stable and the current market of the XRP is very good but the prediction for XRP is at least $3 in the upcoming time.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

yes I believe this is a very good idea I never supported The Move at the first instance because the sudden move might cause the coin to lose some little value and if you have been observing you see that it is just getting started value in terms of value 

• +2 1

All the eyes are on xrp and its news especially because of the great predictions about it and its bright future also in addition the high rising in its price during the last period! i think that the developers of it are afraid from from some restrictions and they are planning to move to somewhere which supports this crypto world and this would really be a great step by them! let's wait and see what would the us government decide about this crypto world in the near future then we can know why xrp developers decided to move..

• +4 1

On 12/3/2020 at 2:43 AM, BrolySSJ said:

What is your hopes for crypto? Personally i would like to see a relocation of the headquarters, because I feel that Asian countries such as Singapore and Japan are much more open to crypto, and as such we are likely to see much more development in the currency if the headquarters had to change countries. I think that it would be good for the future of ripple. This is just my opinion though. Share your opinion on this as well. 

I fully agree that the headquarters should be transferred to another country, since it is noted that the trend of the North American government will be the total prohibition of cryptocurrencies, based on the delusion that everything must be controlled by the US government, in addition to the Asians would easily adopt XRP.

• +1 1

I researched on this very profitable crypto currency and suggest to invest on tis crypto project without any risk of lose and in long term this coin have potential to gives you 10x profit so dont lose this opportunity to buy these coins because there are so many development plans this company started .

On 12/12/2020 at 2:43 AM, Maaz sultan said:

I researched on this very profitable crypto currency and suggest to invest on tis crypto project without any risk of lose and in long term this coin have potential to gives you 10x profit so dont lose this opportunity to buy these coins because there are so many development plans this company started .

In the last bull trend the Ripple reach to the $3-$5 and the prediction for the latest bull is that if the Bitcoin goes more high then XRP will reach to at least $10.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 12/4/2020 at 10:13 AM, Khan said:

XRP and all the other coins will start moving when the BTC become stable and the current market of the XRP is very good but the prediction for XRP is at least $3 in the upcoming time.

i dont think so , xrp always Tweeting out of the flock so dont put lot of hopes on it , when altcoins start moving on the only good coin in the market that doesnt move is ripple , and when all the altcoins are dumping you can see xrp flying high lol ..

• +2 1

The decision has still not been clearly passed. The offer is still standing. But until the headquarters changes to the Asian countries, the project will increase the enthusiasm, and it will achieve impressive results in a short period of time. There he will find great interaction for new clients.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

XRP has big problems and all the threats made to leave the US were met with lawsuits of being illegally selling their coin for years to unsuspected investors. It will have to meet the SEC next. Doesn't look good and the risk of buying at 20 cents is too high.

• +1 1

On 12/3/2020 at 9:43 AM, BrolySSJ said:

According to the CEO of Ripple (XRP) he is waiting to see the regulatory changes and effects that the new President of the USA, Joe Biden, will have on the currency and then they will take a decision from there.

If this is what Larssen is waiting for then the result was a lawsuit. Ripple talks about fighting the SEC and in the end they will be asked to payback the investors too, as what they did was unlawful and made many millions being against the law. Everyone was saying xrp is centralized run by ripple and manipulated, the marketing of xrp was holding it high so much.

Ripple knew a while ago they were about to be considered a security, it was known by many and some whales made more millions by dumping their xrp, more over the situation is critical lately and xrp is getting many blows being delisted by big exchanges, with more about to join.

XRP was supposed to be decentralized but we have seen how Ripple is one of the main controllers of this cryptocurrency. Ripple has some people behind, three or four, Larssen, Garlinghouse and Shwartz being the top executives. They are accused of many things in the lawsuit from sec and I don't think they will be moving out of the USA any time soon.

• +2 1

On 12/3/2020 at 9:43 AM, BrolySSJ said:

What is your hopes for crypto?

I have hopes for the cryptos I selected not for everything. Maybe XRP will manage to convince SEC they are saints and the SEC asks from them for forgiveness, maybe they will buy XRP too as an act of kindness. What do you think, XRP is not what I like though. I want the digital currency I choose to be decentralized, if possible have enough privacy to protect me from scammers and then as secondary to be fast and cheap, however this is also very important.

Personally, I do not consider xrp, since for the background they maintain, it is not a good investment idea, I would prefer to be able to invest in any other cryptocurrency, since with what has been seen it is not a good idea.
Previously, I heard that some exchanges will withdraw the currency from their exchange since currently xrp maintains a demand, it no longer causes something strange since as we know it is not the first time that xrp suffers from something like that.
So I would not consider ripple, the information you have published is good, complete, but that is my idea regarding the currency, a cordial greeting and a good post.

Let's be honest together. Moving the headquarters to Japan or Singapore, which are the most developed and open countries, will make the currency compete for advanced positions in the Top 50.

Ripple is a good Crypto coins but knowing where the headquarter is located is not a problem but can help the country to be advance in cryptocurrency. For ripped to be moved from USA to Japan or Singapore will not change the value or meaning of ripple in the market. 

Xrp currency is a very distinct currency, it is a currency with great stability and it is a currency backed by the British Union and the United States of America that is banned due to it being separate from it in a way and in a way it is perhaps separate from the central blockchain platform for cryptocurrencies so it causes some bans from some users Thank

Does this matter to anyone? Ripple is leaving, no it's staying, while investors keep losing their money and think it is the SEC to blame instead of the real culprits which are the Ripple dudes Garlinghouse and Larsen.

I have already heard many things about the Ripple Lab and XRP situation, but I think all are just a speculation news or hypothesis. So I will not think anything until it will be executed official, Ripple Lab and XRP missed their credibility and a lot of investors, because of the SEC decision. Are the alone who decide about what is benefit for them, staying in the USA or moving out.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 12/3/2020 at 1:43 PM, BrolySSJ said:

Share your opinion on this as well. 

No matter in which continent  or in which country  xrp become more demand able  but without  usa support as well demand  all the crypto currency  look die..  Cab you imagine  the dump of xrp for usa sec lawsuit  case ??  It will be more affected  in future as slowly  usa based exchange  site suspended  xrp trading..  Just  hope that sooner or later  xrp will come back from this case 😉