4 Common Cryptocurrency Scams We Should take note. - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Projectcrypto

4 Common Cryptocurrency Scams We Should take note.

This is a good post to create awareness to all and not just to beginners. We should all be vigilant and aware of these scams and we should also play an active role in reporting these scams to prevent others from falling into the scammers trap.

Excelente theme friend, thank you for giving us this knowledge of great use for everyone in general, especially for beginners, from now on I will be more careful when downloading a mobile application or registering on a website 

• +2 1

On 11/8/2020 at 12:09 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

This is the most common mistake made by newbie in crypto world as they are not aware about their security and privacy... They think all the offer from crypto world become true so they easily believe any email from any site..  Though i not yet faced this kind of problem but every member should be careful about this mistake badly..  By the way, i appreciate to you for make this great topic..                

We have to keep reminding each other about scammers because they have many techniques they use to cheat people in this cryptoworld and since no one will compensate you if you lose then it is very necessary we take the right part by protecting ourselves from there threat.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/15/2020 at 1:52 PM, Projectcrypto said:

Cryptoworld is filled up with different types of scamming techniques which scammers used to cheat less experienced people and some users who mistakingly fall into there trap, in order to avoid members falling into there traps that is why i decided to create this topic to remind us on some of the tricks they used to cheat people.

Here are four(4) common Cryptocurrency scams we must take note of mate, they include:-

1. Imposter Website:- This is a scamming system in which a website is created to resemble an original existing website and anyone who visit the exchanger might likely lose there funds, so take note of this because there will be no one to compensate you if you lose to scammers. Example, we all know that yobit exchanger URL address is "yobit.net" but imposters can create there's to be like "yobit..net" and that is why yobit support team keep warning us that " Do check domain in your browser, our domain: yobit.net, yobit.io, yobitex.net. If you enter your login/password at other site, your money can be stolen by hackers and we can't help you. To Avoid this type of scam carefully type the URL yourself.

2. Fake Mobile Apps:- This is a scamming trick used to cheat investors through fake Apps which they claimis available for you to download in Google playstore and it is a great risk for Android Cryptocurrency investors, to avoid this type of scamming trick kindly make use of the website to make your investment to avoid losing your funds to scammers because there will no one to compensate you if you lose. ( Begginers yobit exchanger doesn't have a mobile App in playstore yet so patiently wait for the official announcement).

3. Social Media Update:- Bots are mostly used for this type of this trick mate so take note. Scammers do create accounts with names of celebrities claiming the name and if your follow them later you will begin to see offers including positive replies, these are bots which are automatically assigned to perform such task and don't send any amount of coins they ask you to if not you won't see anything in return, so greedy members should be aware of this Cryptocurrency scams.

4. Scamming Emails:- In this system they send emails which look like legitimate crypto company that you may have invested in and they will provide you a link don't click, closely look at the logo well and compare with that of the site you invest to avoid falling a victim. The ability to check on these is why i strongly suggest we invest in top popular site.

These are some tricks used by scammers dear friends, so be vigilant and be security concious scammers are real.

239519919_296554.jpg

Thank you so much for this vital information, its really going to help us we the less experienced one. Our lack of knowledge about this information can lead us to fall victims. Thanks again

• +3 1

2 hours ago, Gabriels100 said:

I didn't even open it.

You were lucky my friend if not you would have end up losing to scammers and there will no one that will available to compensate or give you some money if you lose you funds to scammers, so remain vigilant my friend because just the way it was stated in this topic scammers are real.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As cryptocurrency users we have the obligation to fight scams and the best we can do is discuss them and give warnings to other members of the forum or anywhere else we discuss crypto. It is up to all to fight and eradicate this disease that costs the market and to our investments.

• +2 1

18 hours ago, George10 said:

Yes mate scamers are brutal and take no sympathy on any one they have scammed even when you tell them how hard you went through to  get the money,theris no chance of getting back what belongs to you I went through this before and the best thing to do is to avoid them and learn their tactics to stay safe.

Sorry for the lose mate and just the way you said all we need to abide is knowing there tactics and know more about Cryptocurrency and anything related to it because by that one can be able to have some tips on how they run there criminal activities in cryptoworld which will make us avoid them and remain safe from there threat.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

Well I have came across all this type of scams but I never fall into it. I have seen website with same names and a slight variation in domain. People visit and invest there money never take it back. Then the fake social media updates can be seen easily. Now scam bot link are available in the form of ad. So we have to keep distance from fake ads as well.

You may have seen that every platform now a days ask for email and once your email is noted by a scam then you will receive continuous scam mails.

• +2 2

Very good post that describes some of the most popular scam operations performed by scammers more than occasionally. We should take note and remember then as having knowledge is always more important than going blind and getting scammed like newbies.

On 11/11/2020 at 5:48 PM, Husnyjaf said:

Thank you so much for this vital information, its really going to help us we the less experienced one. Our lack of knowledge about this information can lead us to fall victims. Thanks again

We have many newbies amongst us and that is why i thought that this will be very helpful for each an everyone of us especially the ones that have less experience about cryptoworld. You will be vigilant when you are noticed so be careful mate🤝

• +4 2

BetFury                                                   

It is important advices for anyone who works in the field of cryptography and wants to avoid fraud, which has increased dramatically during the recent period, I mentioned the most important methods that fraudsters use to deceive people and steal their money, so we must be careful in order to protect our cryptocurrencies from theft.

• +1 1

Your topic is informative that will help those newbies like me. Reading your topic gives us idea and hint on what website we should give our trust because we all know every cryptocurrencies and coins is important and we do not want to lose them. This kind of topic is helping to avoid scammers and those who want to take away our earnings. They key is that I do not trust easily especially if that person you are not totally know

11 hours ago, Moaz said:

so we must be careful in order to protect our cryptocurrencies from theft.

You just said the right thing my friend because they will take all you have in your wallet whenever they get access to your account since they don't have sympathy and one of the best ways to avoid them is not being "greedy" because some people fall victim due to there greediness to earn huge profit from little investment.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are many deception methods that beginners fall into, and it cannot be mentioned all of them, such as applications, fake links, telegram bots, and trading platforms. Therefore, applications and links that are sent to us should not be trusted without previous experience by other people, especially if the application is new.

On 15/10/2020 at 8:52, Projectcrypto said:

Cryptoworld está lleno de diferentes tipos de técnicas de estafa que los estafadores utilizan para engañar a las personas menos experimentadas y a algunos usuarios que caen por error en esa trampa, para evitar que los miembros caigan en esas trampas, por eso decidí crear este tema para recordarnos. algunos de los trucos que usaban para engañar a la gente.

Aquí hay cuatro (4) estafas comunes de criptomonedas que debemos tomar nota de mate, que incluyen: -

1. Sitio web del impostor: este es un sistema de estafa en el que se crea un sitio web para parecerse a un sitio web existente original y es probable que cualquiera que visite el intercambiador pierda fondos, así que tome nota de esto porque no habrá nadie que lo compense si pierdes con los estafadores. Por ejemplo, todos sabemos que la dirección URL del intercambiador de yobit es "yobit.net", pero los impostores pueden crear que haya como "yobit..net" y es por eso que el equipo de soporte de yobit nos sigue advirtiendo que "Verifique el dominio en su navegador, nuestro dominio: yobit.net, yobit.io, yobitex.net. Si ingresa su nombre de usuario / contraseña en otro sitio, los piratas informáticos pueden robar su dinero y no podemos ayudarlo. Para evitar este tipo de estafa, escriba cuidadosamente la URL usted mismo.

2. Aplicaciones móviles falsas: - Este es un truco de estafa que se utiliza para engañar a los inversores a través de aplicaciones falsas que, según ellos, están disponibles para que las descargue en Google Play Store y es un gran riesgo para los inversores de criptomonedas de Android. Para evitar este tipo de trucos de estafa, haga Utilice el sitio web para realizar su inversión para evitar perder sus fondos a manos de estafadores porque no habrá nadie que lo compense si pierde. (El intercambiador de yobit para principiantes aún no tiene una aplicación móvil en la tienda de juegos, así que espere pacientemente el anuncio oficial).

3. Actualización de redes sociales: - Los bots se utilizan principalmente para este tipo de trucos, así que toma nota. Los estafadores crean cuentas con nombres de celebridades que reclaman el nombre y si los sigues más tarde, comenzarás a ver ofertas que incluyen respuestas positivas, estos son bots que se asignan automáticamente para realizar dicha tarea y no envían la cantidad de monedas que te piden. si no, no verá nada a cambio, por lo que los miembros codiciosos deben estar al tanto de estas estafas de criptomonedas.

4. Correos electrónicos fraudulentos: - En este sistema, envían correos electrónicos que parecen una empresa de cifrado legítima en la que puede haber invertido y le proporcionarán un enlace, no haga clic, observe detenidamente el logotipo y compárelo con el del sitio en el que está. invertir para evitar ser víctima. La capacidad de verificar estos es el motivo por el que recomiendo encarecidamente que invirtamos en el sitio más popular.

Estos son algunos de los trucos que utilizan los estafadores, queridos amigos, así que estén atentos y sean conscientes de la seguridad. Los estafadores son reales.

239519919_296554.jpg

It is always good to return your memory, because many of us go through scams, I am one of those who have fallen into scams, and how important it is that you remember it and teach it to new users, this is becoming more common to hear people scammed is incredible how These ways of scam continue to work and without warning.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 11/17/2020 at 8:39 PM, godislovefll said:

It is always good to return your memory, because many of us go through scams, I am one of those who have fallen into scams, and how important it is that you remember it and teach it to new users, this is becoming more common to hear people scammed is incredible how These ways of scam continue to work and without warning.

We are yet to have a way to stop this scammers and that is why i always suggest we seek good knowledge and experience about the field in the likes of this forum so as to reduce the risk of falling into there trap because they will not leave you with single fund when you fall a victim and the worst part of it is that there is no one to compensate us if we lose to scammers which is why we have to be extra careful on th way we run our activities in cryptoworld.

BetFury                                                   

On 10/15/2020 at 6:37 PM, Projectcrypto said:

3. Social Media Update:- Bots are mostly used for this type of this trick mate so take note. Scammers do create accounts with names of celebrities claiming the name and if your follow them later you will begin to see offers including positive replies, these are bots which are automatically assigned to perform such task and don't send any amount of coins they ask you to if not you won't see anything in return, so greedy members should be aware of this Cryptocurrency scams.

People can be easily manipulated and they are very influential and it they are beginners and just learned about the trading and they will desperate to take trade and they will follow each and every signal they got in the social media and the rumor about the news but I am sure 80% of that news are fake and the signals are not analyzed but the technical analyst.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

These are the most common types of scamming done by these selfish individuals. It is very important that we are always aware with everything that we associate ourselves into. Also, your article will serve as an eye opener and will raise awareness to everyone in the platform. Stay lenient and vigilant in this field! Reading and researching is essential. 

All of these methods are common in fraud, but one of the ways many people are exposed to is investing in sites that need to deposit large sums of money to do mining, and when you do that, they take money and block the user, and these platforms may be in the form of an application or a website

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

On 11/17/2020 at 6:17 PM, norbercripto said:

I was a victim of an impostor website in my investor life, and unfortunately of a couple of platforms that offered incredible returns. Therefore I would add in those that you mention, the companies that offer too large returns, normally it would be 70% scam in my opinion.

You have said it just the way i it is in my opinion and for that reason we should try by all means to make good personal research before joining any site that claims to give investors double profit because they will disappear with your funds and no one will compensate you for that lose and since we know that then i am advising us to strictly remain vigilant and cautious to avoid lose.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

there is lot of other ways that can be used to scam in crypto , a another hiding and smart way as plating trojans in the victims computer , Trojans that will automatically change your withdrawal wallet to the hacker's wallet and you cant see it 

• +1 1

Yes there are many ways for doing scams. But there are some common things for the crypto scam. Actually they want just money for this they do anything.

They do scams with emails.

They do with fake website.

They do with fake advertisement.

They do with fake apps.

I have encountered some of these scams and it's a mobile game about cryptocurrency earning. It's a kind of idle game and the way you play it is match objects, but after you finally meet the minimum withdrawal it will ask you to deposit some money first. I forgot the name of the game but I discover it by viewing ads in my phone.

I appreciate your good topic, but scammers these days are not using common ways, they come with a new tactic everyday.