How to insert and align an image in cryptotalk forum - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How to insert and align an image in cryptotalk forum

photo-1573164574472-797cdf4a583a.jpeg.d701924c948b41db6a89a31a36188a2e.jpegHi everyone this forum was looking so amazing and fabulous.It's really splendiferous that I am aware of this feature for long time but later realized that there are many users that are not familiar with it. This topic will discuss on some area: 

1.How to insert an image 

2. How to align an image to our topic we are creating.

I am sure that everyone here will like to know how to use this feature. I have received frequently many questions on how this feature works and how do we insert it. This has been a reason why I gotta create this topic for present members and more upcoming members to ensure benefits from this topic. 

It's will be really nice for everyone to apply this feature to his/her topic for more decorations.

1. Now i will explain in steps with full details on how to use the feature in an area to insert an image to your topic.

Step 1:

Select any section you want to create your topic e.g about forum(if your post is discussing so mething related to the forum), cryptoworld (if you are discussing about anything cryptoworld).

We have two different features that we can use to create topics of our choice in any of our choice matching any section we are discussing about.

First, We have the (+) icon on the top menu of this forum which is the shortcut and easy way to create topic and select any section. I provided an image to everyone for easy understanding 👇.

Screenshot_20201014-073735.png.094173d548aa093638e538e6d7ed9a20.png

Second, we have the start a new topic feature which can be found at top of any section you access. Here is a screenshot 👇 below i provided.

Screenshot_20201014-081111.thumb.png.dea0e813df5fd139ddcba27e665bb014.png

Step 2: 

After selecting the section your are willing to create a topic to discuss on it you can proceed by writing a title and adding up a tag to which forum you want your topic to reflect. Now you can type all that you want to discuss about in the topic. 

Screenshot_20201014-102023.png.574ef8006a7ac62801469e7fc5d9e897.png

Step 3:

How to insert your image to your topic now can be possible all you have to do is to use the insert image if you scroll down to the end of your topic you are creating below 👇 .

Screenshot_20201014-102753.thumb.png.066c252d52fa7e851b94089fcdced885.png

you will find the word '' insert image'' click on it add up/upload an image after uploading. Try to indicate were you want to add the image. After indicating were you want to place the the image by moving your cursor to appropriate position you can scroll down and tap the image you want to insert. Splendiferously you will see the image at that position. 

How can I align my image to either left, right and middle in my topic?

Is nice to learn about this feature, now here is how you work it out in the forum as an Android user after you inserted the image to the right destination/position of your choice double tap the image there it appears some settings recommended dont worry about the link URL, image URL. As you can see from the image I will insert now below👇

Screenshot_20201014-094614.thumb.png.c0a73603c19b8530f863896436a4a8ae.pngGo direct to the size and edit it by making sure you unthick the "keep the original aspect ratio" you can proceed by changing/editing the size of the image to the size of your choice. 

Screenshot_20201014-102158.thumb.png.624d7e7a4161cea493c62479727184e8.png

This is all you need to know about how to insert an image and how to align your image to the left or right. To align it left or right you can select from the three option first you can see the  left - none - right.

Screenshot_20201014-103152.png.e67b9eb64df7ff2b3cda84f56702281f.png

I think this is a good format and an amazing feature not known by many users creating topics in this forum.

You are welcome to cryptotalk 😊🙏

Edited by Babubu609

@Babubu609 This time you did a great job by informing about this feature. As being android users, in my topic I used to upload pictures and I had never aligned the image until now. I would be using the image alignment in all of my future topics 😆.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 3

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

This is a very good topic i must confess because for a long time i have been wondering how to align an image like this but I never saw a topic which explained the procedure but thanks to @Babubu609 for the guidance on how to upload the image and i believe this will help many members who come across this topic especially the newbies who have less experience about the forum, so let's carefully follow the guidelines for better understanding mates.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 3

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you for sharing this vital information for us in the forum and with this i believe most of us can be able to align image whenever i come to create topic in any of the listed sections of the forum. Addition of images in topic help in identifying some things that cannot be described so should all try and insert images when creating topics in order to proof something that some people may not believe.

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

@Babubu609 nice guidelines you have given to us.. Though i had not any idea about it before but later i understand how to added image in the middle of post... Also this topic help me much to clear About this feature.. Hope those member will be more helpful who has no idea about this feature still..            

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

It makes me a little frustrated that i can align my image on left but because that image takes one row of text and it doesn't allow me to "wrap" my text around it. It doesn't serve any use case really. 

This editor could be improved by allowing us to wrap text. I need to suggest that to devs at some point. 

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Thank you for the topic
Facilitated things for everyone in this way you explain
Your topic is so wonderful that it deserves many hearts
This topic will help beginners who until now have not understood how to deal with the forum and how to upload pictures and everything related to that
Once again a great topic

• -1 1
  • +5 1

5 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Babubu609 nice guidelines you have given to us.. Though i had not any idea about it before but later i understand how to added image in the middle of post... Also this topic help me much to clear About this feature.. Hope those member will be more helpful who has no idea about this feature still..            

This topic will definitely help many members who come across it because everything is explained in details which good work from the writer and i believe even the new members won't find it difficult to understand because i understood immediately after going through it twice.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

@Babubu609 That's great mate you have come up with a nice topic that will help many to understand how to add images to their posts whenever they want to,and I believe we will be seeing more interesting posts with great images as a result of this topic you made it's helpful and me too I have gotten something thanks ounce again and happy posting.

• +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

@Babubu609 I always wonder whenever I read your topic and see how attractively add images in your topics, since I join this forum I really don't know how exactly add this images,

honestly I never use any image in my topics so this information really useful for me, this topic deserved good reputation 🙏thanks my friend to post this kind of useful information for us.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

7 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

. It is nice meeting you all although I am so hectic  this while Am on studies and having some examinations. 

Nice meeting you too mate,and I wish you success in your examinations and hope to have you fully back in the forum and that will be after exams if i gues.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

1 hour ago, George10 said:

Nice meeting you too mate,and I wish you success in your examinations and hope to have you fully back in the forum and that will be after exams if i gues.

Absolutely right 😊 mate! I will be  fully back very soon after my exams. Already I have made a lot of plans for more latest update regarding the cryptoworld coming up.

@Babubu609 your content are always awesome and informative as well as  beneficial to all keep doing the good work never relent in your hardwork and dedication and I hope many will take after you in sharing good content.

I already knew about inserting the image. But I had no idea as to how to align the inserted image. Thank you for this valuable piece of information. this can be definitely beneficial to many users who are looking forward to insert images along with their post. I myself haven't started inserting images now with this post I can start doing it.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Thank you. I benefited a lot from this topic. I did not know that our image can be aligned, but I have a problem. Can I add an image in a comment or add a profit link to our comment at the bottom. I do not want my account to be banned.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

On 10/17/2020 at 7:43 PM, Digital said:

I hope many will take after you in sharing good content.

Well I hope same to everyone here there are some collegues that are also good in making good topics but the best was to use easy english for easy learning because no one is perfect.

On 10/15/2020 at 8:38 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

@Dorjoy12 indeed this is very helpful many members add images in the post but I wasn't aware about this so that is good if we spend more time here we face many great post which help us alot and really this man deserve heart for such a great post..

• +1 1
  • +5 1

5 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

@Dorjoy12 indeed this is very helpful many members add images in the post but I wasn't aware about this so that is good if we spend more time here we face many great post which help us alot and really this man deserve heart for such a great post..

@Mark wood as i said that to learn useful and important thing just follow the senior member because only they can help you in different ways as they expert in trading, mining, investing, about forum matter and so on.. As you understand this feature now so you can easily added pic in your topic at the middle section..           

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Thank you for this new piece of information. I don't really add any image or try to align any image on the comment section. But this can be really helpful to the users who use image in their reply. Now I understand how I could align image and maybe some time if I feel I would also try this out in order to make my comment more attractive as well as beneficial for the other users.

Pictures give posts more beauty and realism and attract positive interaction to the post. Therefore, it is important that we all know how to use this feature and add appropriate images to the topic. And attract the attention of members and positive evaluation from them.

• +1 1

Very good topic... This topic is how to add image on your post.... I said that,, First time you go to your account then go to reply box then click choose photos/insert other media... 

The description on how to insert pictures as from this list description is quite good but, when using the site, the insertion of image is quite straight forward, as just from the dialogue on writing there a bar on which talks on the image insertion

Your explanation of the steps for inserting the image in detail I really benefited from it.

The image is necessary in some posts because it clarifies the idea of the member and becomes more easily understood.