Any other new crytocurrency like Bitcoin in future? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
harsh

Any other new crytocurrency like Bitcoin in future?

Any other new crytocurrency like Bitcoin in future? I think there are many people who are on this adventure of cryptocurrency hope to have 2 or 3 coins more like Bitcoin and with high price like Bitcoin, but the once and the future is Bitcoin.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Many of the new coins that appear, it's just that not all of them can potentially like bitcoin. Try playing to the coin / token talk sub forum there are many who discuss various coins 😊

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

I think according to my recharge, there is no currency in the market that is more powerful than Bitcoin, as well as the current trend behind Bitcoin, and the amount of people who are in it and thus farThere is no currency in the currency or any other currency community, and considering all these aspects, Bitcoin is the best

There are many coins in the market. Yes I am agree with you. Bitcoin is the leader of all coins. No one can beat bitcoin. Ethereum is second highest coin But no chance to beat bitcoin. If bitcoin will go up then all coins will be go up.

I think Bitcoin has such a high price and such a strong community cannot make any coins, and one of the reasons is that the popularity of Bitcoin at the moment and also the variety of news coverage is moving in and I think this is whyMost of these investments will be for other reasons than other currencies, no matter how hard they try, I think Bitcoin is not possible because I think it will always be in the highest position

• +2 1

One of the controversial coin that many people think that can face bitcoin is the libra coin that release by the Facebook team and if this release a good market value I think it can beat bitcoin. 

On 12/24/2019 at 11:55 PM, harsh said:

Anyone knows if there is a new cryptocurrency launched, like the bitcoin was in 2009, which holds the potential to get large share of market in near future? I was late in investing bitcoins but If there is anything that we can invest right now and will  possibly get great returns in future, please share.

Probably there would be a new cryptocurrency in the future. Because nothing is permanent especially now that application of technology rises and there is always an technological innovations happening everytime. It would be a successor of Bitcoin somehow.

which holds the potential to get large share of market in near future?

I don't see any more reputable than Ethereum, the second released cryptocurrency after Bitcoin. While being old enough in the market, it still leads the cryptocurrency in terms of release of new updates, innovation, brought us smart contracts to be used on specialized tokens, and other improvements that aims to overcome Bitcoin's limitations.

Well, I'm also a late in discovering and exploring cryptocurrency world, but I don't see any coins that could reach where the bitcoin is well maybe in the future, but as you will analyze and see the gap between the coins to the price of bitcoin, it is really far, and if there will be a coin that could match bitcoin then we should know it and invest to it.

Personally, as days go by the more coins are being created and in the future another coin is going to level bitcoin but I think no other cryptocurrency can ever overthrow bitcoin's reputation.

Well in fact there is a lot of coins that also have opportunities of their value will be high, i think ripple, ethereum and litecoin for me are coins that will become more better in this coming years.

If the point is like bitcoin then i will say no. Because bitcoin is the foremost crypto. So definitely it has its own importance and value. There may be some coin which can exceed the price of bitcoin but not its importance. May ethereum can take over bitcoin in upcoming few years. 

I consider the most promising coins of exchanges. cryptocurrency exchanges are actively developing, which means the value of their coins will increase. I mean Binance Coin, YOVI with YoBit.

I do not believe that any crypto coin will be able to beat bitcoin. Yes, perhaps a coin that may be worth more at the price but this is not the main indicator.

Bitcoin is the first coin of the market. After that all coins and tokens developed. Bitcoin is mother currency of crypto market. We cann't imagine crypto market without bitcoin. I don't think that in future no coin can beat bitcoin.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

It is speculated that there will be more cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin in the future. Because the world will never be stable. So hopefully in the future there will be more cryptocurrency like Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is the most popular and profitable at this moment but if your looking for something different.try ethereum it is one of the most good performing coins in the past few years.also has the capability to increase it's value because this coins also has a high demand on market because it is also popular.

• +5 2

Similar to bitcoin and popularity would have to deal with what bitcoin has experienced over its lifetime. The market from today overwhelmingly boost bitcoin as we reached 8k again and no one has ever outrun this. 

• +5 1

Bitcoin is the mother of all coins and i don't think that any cryptocurrency will likeBitcoin in future, Bitcoin is the emperor of the complete crypto currency and no any cryptocurrency like a Bitcoin in before and never be in future but if you really want invest you can search for other good coins online

On 12/24/2019 at 9:40 PM, harsh said:

Anyone knows if there is a new cryptocurrency launched, like the bitcoin was in 2009, which holds the potential to get large share of market in near future? I was late in investing bitcoins but If there is anything that we can invest right now and will  possibly get great returns in future, please share.

Yes there will be coins like Bitcoin. Bitcoin was also value less in last decade but now you can see its price and i think there will be coins like bitcoin. For example Etherium, bitcoin cash can also be at the price of like bitcoin after few years.

• +5 1

If there is a new cryptocurrency in the future, then its main currency will be Bitcoin because the Bitcoin currency is going digital and all digital will increase its price.

There will no any cryptocurrency that's will become like bitcoin in the future, even if they will overtake bitcoin in price but bitcoin will remain the mother of all cryptocurrencies

• +5 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Altcoins in the market is a just like a replica of bitcoin it is made to be like bitcoin but their are so many of this altcoins and their are only a few popular altcoins in the market that is potentially could like bitcoin for example ETH.

There will be lots of coins that can be like bitcoin in the future but as of now I think there is no coin or token that can be same like bitcoin. As the technology's growth and development advances, people can develop coins to be like bitcoin or better than bitcoin. As long as people are willing to study and learn about crypto, they can start developing a better coin too.

• +5 1

Now. when bitcoin has already passed all the expected lows and again prepare for records. Here we can recall a good example of the story with John Perpont Morgan - “When a shoe polisher begins to be interested in stocks, it is urgent to leave the market”
He sold all the stocks just before the great depression. After talking about promotions with a shoe cleaner.

We hope that with Bitcoin everything will be different.
We know that bitcoin and the blockchain system are one. At the same time, cryptocurrencies that do not use blockchain have now appeared. Blockchain is just the first and not entirely successful technology for cryptocurrencies, which greatly limits the number of operations per unit of time.

For example, a Visa carries out 50,000 operations per second. And bitcoin at its peak carries out 400,000 operations per day. Of course, forks are carried out, but ... While bitcoin is growing, other crypto assets appear that have more advantages.
For example, you can look at Tether and IOTA.
The advantages of Tether (USDT) are that it is a cryptocurrency whose exchange rate is almost always equal to 1 US dollar. The increased interest in it can be attributed to the desire of investors to save their money.
The second example is IOTA. This is not a blockchain system at all. Yes, of course, this is also a data chain, but its construction is based on other principles. The name of this technology is the technology of directional acyclic graph (Tangle). Unlike Bitcoin, this method of transactions makes them fast and free. Thus, IOTA makes a lot of free transactions. Also, the IOTA system is made for the interaction of existing mobile devices and smartphones, smart bracelets and other similar devices that have at least some computing capabilities. Why is this project not to replace the super-slow-moving systems?

• +5 1