Any other new crytocurrency like Bitcoin in future? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
harsh

Any other new crytocurrency like Bitcoin in future?

Anyone knows if there is a new cryptocurrency launched, like the bitcoin was in 2009, which holds the potential to get large share of market in near future? I was late in investing bitcoins but If there is anything that we can invest right now and will  possibly get great returns in future, please share.

• Useful or interesting 21
  • -1 1
  • +1 10
  • +2 5
  • +3 7
  • +4 2
  • +5 3

Well there are quite a lot of opportunities. Some people consider Hedera Hashgraph has potential. Others think IOTA with tangle might be better. What can I tell you is that even if you buy these they might go down 90% down and lose your money. This is a very volatile market and the risk should be up to you alone.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

The problem is that there are already such coins that will get really successful in future but no one knows which one is te coin that really should be bought now

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

There was so many potential coin or token for the next years but with different purpose than bitcoin, I would recommend to take a look NPXS, NRG And also litecoin, That was very potential and they was actively developing their project.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

We cannot predict which coins are good to invest for the future. Because the coins can go up and down. But clearly Bitcoin and Ethe right now are the best. They are popular coins.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +4 2

Their are many cryptocurrencies in the market. Bitcoin is the mother of all currencies. We cannot predict which coins are good to invest for the future. Because the coins can go up and down. But clearly Bitcoin and Ethe right now are the best. They are popular coins. I am using Dogecoin and many other coins. But bitcoin and ethereum is the best for future.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

11 hours ago, littledi059 said:

The problem is that there are already such coins that will get really successful in future but no one knows which one is te coin that really should be bought now

If you are struggling on which coin to buy, you should not, buy coin that has lower price big volume but less coins in the circulation.

First thing no one coin can replace bitcoin because no any coin is established like bitcoin in market. But some top coins like ethereum, xrp, cardano, eos in which you can invest. If you are asking for newly launched coin then should not buy that coin because most of the new coins are failed in market.

Edited by Opinder
  • +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 3

There is no currency in the world that has yielded returns like Bitcoin, but there are some good currencies that are worth investing in : bnb , link , neo , stratis , atom , eos , ont , steem , tomo 

good luck .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

19 hours ago, harsh said:

Anyone knows if there is a new cryptocurrency launched, like the bitcoin was in 2009, which holds the potential to get large share of market in near future? I was late in investing bitcoins but If there is anything that we can invest right now and will  possibly get great returns in future, please share.

I do not think that any crypto coim will be worth like bitcoin other coin like ethereum litcoin tron xlm doge coin In these coins i think have good potential to move forward If we invest in these now, then we will earn a good profit in future i buy  ripple coins for long term trading i also buy tron and ltc coin for short term trading 

• +2 2
  • +4 1

Bitcoin is the best for the present and the future.  Sophistication and technological progress are indeed very fast, so in this digital world there are things that we think might not be possible.  In my opinion no body knows what would happen in future

• +3 1

20 hours ago, harsh said:

It is very much sure that many coins are waiting to come in the market. But every coin cannot establish it well. So the coin ethereum definitely have a chance to raise like bitcoin. But no one can say it for sure. This may happen or may not. It also may happen that the price of bitcoin go down. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

No, another cryptocurrency will not be launched in the near future. Bitcoin always remains in first place. 

• -1 1
  • +2 1

If you are late in investing Bitcoin it is really a good idea to find new currency which have good potential and team so the price may pump badly i think you should do your own research about Energi Coin, Mtc doc.comToken and Dgtx Futures token

• +3 1
  • +4 1

On 12/24/2019 at 8:55 PM, harsh said:

There could be a existing currency that will follow bitcoin or as per ratio of growing technology there could be a better crypto coin than bitcoin. TIll now bitcoin is the BOSS,

• +4 2

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

There are currencies similar to Bitcoin in a dynamic made like the Dash, which is a true copy of Bitcoin, and for this I think the Dash has a good future in the future and will rise like Bitcoin, but after you overcome this acute crisis that the currency is experiencing now

THINK POSITIVE

I don't think any alt coin will ever compete with bitcoin but there are lot of coins in the market with huge potential like Energi coin and MTC token and also Dgtx future Token

• +1 2

In my opinion, almost all cryptocurrency is the same, essentially it can be mining or not, and as far as it is, it cannot be certain that if a coin crypto can be mopped, the price will be good, it means that all types of cryptocurrency whether new or old, have good potential with a note that bitcoin bull has arrived, and maybe nrg or grin coin can answer your question,thanks

• +3 1

2 hours ago, Kusumo234 said:

In my opinion, almost all cryptocurrency is the same, essentially it can be mining or not, and as far as it is, it cannot be certain that if a coin crypto can be mopped, the price will be good, it means that all types of cryptocurrency whether new or old, have good potential with a note that bitcoin bull has arrived, and maybe nrg or grin coin can answer your question,thanks

well they might look the same to you but they are not, being minable or having pre minded coins it all depends on the team that operate the coin because they either make it big or flop it.

• +2 1

There are many cryptocurrencies in the market. Bitcoin is the leader of all cryptocurrencies. No one can beat Bitcoin. I will be used worldwide. Bitcoin is playing a role in the crypto world that doesn't need more coins. It is not an empty place.  Ehtereum is the second best currency.

• +3 1

2 minutes ago, Naga said:

well they might look the same to you but they are not, being minable or having pre minded coins it all depends on the team that operate the coin because they either make it big or flop it.

if so, it will be a puzzle about what coins are potential in the future,because I myself pay less attention to who stands behind a coin cryptocurrency, but, as a reference, I will look for a coin with a good marketcap and a good transaction volume and a cryptocurrency that is listed on various large exchanges..

• +2 1

If you want to invest trusted currency then invest in the old and good coins which future is so much bright and good. Just invest in the ETH coin and also in the LTC coin these coins future is so much bright and good and in future ETH may be touch the 5000$ and LTC will touch the 2000$,

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I want to put my trust to the other coin on the top of the chart. This is hard to invest in some new coins because there's many events can happen in this type of coins. And as a newbie I want to focus to the coins that is old and trustworthy. In specific coins I want Ethereum or Ripple to invest.

Edited by Interface User
Adding of some ideas

On 12/24/2019 at 8:55 PM, harsh said:

There is no. but ethereum could show a big spike in future. also in future its possible that a coin is generated more than value able from bitcoin.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.