What will happen to us by 2020 if bitcoin raises prices - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Valente Ibrahimo

What will happen to us by 2020 if bitcoin raises prices

If bitcoin increases its value, simply if you took advantage of buying or investing in bitcoin you will obtain profits, that is why when bitcoin had descenlaze they recommended that it was the moment of investment even though many people doubt that it could go up again and in my opinion we are still in time to invest because I believe in the high rise of bitcoin

My dear if you are lose to scammers you are need to know how to not drop for scams then this is not they are do they are not have many coins and they are steal some but they sell very lower price.

• +2 1

Make a strategy and follow it if you fail you will lose this is what happens. Altcoins have good odds for some people but they can only make it higher with an artificial pump by whales they don't do anything otherwise.

• +2 1

I will be very happy to own a few alts but I'm lately worried with bitcoin. It seems that they think that with money printed by the us price will rise, I don't know is this what bitcoin is about?

• +3 1

I don't know but don't expect to become rich, we can make some money but still even when prices are rising it is scary. Exchanges like Binance and some tether deals that I've learned will not be a good think for years later. They play this game for short term not for many years later.

• +1 1

i think there si a chance that every other time when bitcoin changes in price, every other coin , crypto coin always changes, the coins always changes and am not so sure why this is , kind the whole statement of when  America sneezes the whole world catches a cold this is true with bitcoin but the whole thing of bitcoin losing did happen and we went down and recovered so we are holding around 12K today and we hope for better prices

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

What is your point my friend? You ask if prices rise but at what level do you mean? If they reach 20k or 100k? I don't know exactly what to answer to this question it is very generic and has not enough details. Basically it is a question that I could make before start learning about cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Some people expect when Bitcoin to rise a lot that altcoins will begin too. But can we know for sure, I think not. We have to stay with bitcoin for a while and if it reaches some target and we see altcoins rising remember to buy the good ones that didn't.

• +2 1

I think that what will happen in the end of the year will be very similar to 2017. Bitcoin will be at $20,000 and when it does that we need to see if altcoins start making pumps. we have to then follow and buy the right altcoins and not the ones that went very high.

• +3 1

The profits will be both from Bitcoin and from alts but it depends if you want to risk with the pump and dumps that will appear. When you say altcoins there are thousands, so we have to find the best that will actually pump and sell before we lost money.

This is about your money friend. We can't give financial advice. This is what others do that have better knowledge we are here to make some money with a bull run and we invest too in Bitcoin and if you believe in some altcoins do that. But I don't have a plan for altcoins.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

If price of Bitcoin starts rising I would expect to reach a lot higher before altcoins will begin following. But this is if it start moving very fast and not like what it does today with small rise and then vertical.

You are going to wait for a bull run to buy? And what will you do my friend? I hope you will not just buy the top, but get inside very sooner. If you don't buy now but wait, maybe you can risk some money a little before a big run and try to exit when you double them.

23 hours ago, bogdanoff said:

Make a strategy and follow it if you fail you will lose this is what happens. Altcoins have good odds for some people but they can only make it higher with an artificial pump by whales they don't do anything otherwise.

True talk mate , many altcoins do have good odds but not everyone believe in it, just little get to know about that. Am new here and I know many senior members will help me develop my knowledge in the cryptocurrency world

The matter is very simple. Anyone who can buy the bitcoin currency does and then stores the currency, waiting for the bitcoin price to rise to achieve, and we saw in the year ‭2020‬ a rise and fall in the price of bitcoin, but this is not a cause for concern that it is normal, but the question is whether Bitcoin will continue to rise in ‭2021‬?

Bitcoin is raising his price at the end of 2020 than we make good profit becasue when the Bitcoin go to high than after that the other ALT coins will touch the sky and this is true. In crypto amrket we can make good money just the BTC make a single bull this time and the holder will make good profit this time.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think it is difficult to buy bitcoin at the current price, because the current price is too high. I advise you to buy altcoins, but they must have the same properties as bitcoins. The coin is Litecoin, this coin is similar to bitcoin, has high price fluctuation, but with a lower price and low transaction fees.

• +1 1

Now already we are going through the November and the price of the bitcoin is rising high and high and already reached $18k which is very near to the all time high. I think we can end this year with good price of the bitcoin. I am sure the price will me more in the upcoming years and so on. So, invest in the bitcoin or in any other cryptocurrencies because they are the future.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

I still think about continuing to keep bitcoin since it looks promising and I honestly think that it will continue to rise, so far it looks bullish, in terms of altcoins I suppose they are still profitable and more now with the issue of defi.

Bitcoin is already rises up . Now bitcoin price is at highest point of this year. I saw a bitcoin prediction in which bitcoin will rise up between 40k to 50k in next year 2021. I suggest you to invest in bitcoin and hold it for long time I think you will get a good profit.

My friend, the rise of Bitcoin in the world is a good thing. Many people have won during this year a lot from the rise of Bitcoin, as it rises during this year more than 150 per cent, and this is a very large amount. Thank you.

This year bitcoin have rises to Ana very good price and many have make good profits from it, and we hope next year should be better than this year to earn more. 

You are welcome mates. We are already in 2020, and we have seen how bitcoins has done. As for me,. The rise in bitcoins has helped me allot because if you mined  even small bitcoins you will sell it at a very high amount. More greetings mates.

I expect that next year the currency price will improve, our profits will be great, and the number of members who did not participate with us in this forum will increase, and we will get great and wide fame in all countries of the world.

Bitcoin already hit 20k and it’s price is now 28k. In this pandemic situation bitcoin is the only sector of finance goes up. I think it will hit 30k before the end of 2020. There are still one day left of 2020. This is the only good things happened in 2020.

• +2 1

If any person loses to his bitcoin due to scam, then it is a very big shocked for him. This will be a very sad news for him because now as you can see the price of bitcoin is increasing very fast. If a person loses his / her bitcoin on such an occasion, that too due to scam while his / her price has increased to a great extent. This will be a great news for him. And as the price of bitcoin is increasing rapidly, so buying bitcoin again will prove very difficult for him. 

BetFury