Year 2020 is Bitcoin Halving, What's your Expectations? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Romaan1987

Year 2020 is Bitcoin Halving, What's your Expectations?

Hello everyone; in year 2019 maybe we have a mixed feeling. As you know, we started this year near about 3K and then almost 14K gradually and now the price is just above 7k! Personally, I am not sad on the current price. On the other hand, really excited to see the response of the retail as well as institutional players on 2020 Halving year! what would your thoughts about year 2020. as it will be bitcoin halving year and what would be the price estimation in your opinion.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 2

Halving is a landmark event for Bitcoin. Last two times it happened in 2012 and 2016 it was the beginning of huge bull run and parabolic rise of price. I expect the same to happen for 2020 and 2021 and price rise up to 100.000$ as top.

halvening.png

Edited by BTC Future
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, Romaan1987 said:

price estimation in your opinion

Near $20k to $30k is what I predict. Other speculation is just too much for me. The market's sentiment isn't that great either, with powerful countries such as China and United States currently in opposition to these cryptocurrencies. China plans to create their own, while US just don't like it. Nevertheless, it could still go up, though not up to those crazy prices they're talking (i.e. $50k, $100k, $1M).

Edited by PiroSense
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

I think in 2020 we will have a new ATH in price for bitcoin and also we might possible see altcoin bull run after bitcoin halving and to make some profit if sell. 

• +1 2

I think the price of bitcoin is higher than expected because the demand adopted has been increasing. that is my assumption in 2020.

• +1 2

The way Bitcoin works has a lot of complexity and creativity at the same time. It works in a way that makes it always go and work and protect itself from the sudden explosion and maintain its value over time.

• +1 2

Many investors expect Bitcoin to reach $ 14,000 or more. The price increase will occur after Halving. 

Just now, adriano2010 said:

I think in 2020 we will have a new ATH in price for bitcoin and also we might possible see altcoin bull run after bitcoin halving and to make some profit if sell. 

yes it will not jute be a new ATH, it will be way to big of ATH for few weeks or months run, I think at this time, many crypto users will become rich.

It is difficult to predict the consequences of halving. But agree that the price of bitcoin should grow at least 50% to traders who will reduce the reward remained in business.

• +1 2

I do expect the next year halving to positively impact the price of bitcoin. Likely to see prices around the 50k levels. Of course this ain't just because of halving but also because of massive increase in adoption compared to what we have now hinged on the launch of Facebook libra in the second half of 2020.

• +1 2

This halving might define the future for bitcoin. It may very well be make or break time for bitcoin. If the price of bitcoin goes up and hovers anywhere near or up above 15k to 20k, that would great indicating bitcoin will stay for sure. But if the price comes down to 3k, like this year, after this halving, it might not mean the end of it, but it will definitely lead to loss for miners. It is a 11 year old technology now. Its time bitcoin delivers, and this halving is very important for the future of bitcoin.

• +2 2

As we have pointed out, the price of bitcoin rises fancifully at every split date, but analysts expect the price of bitcoin to drop this time and not rise, so let's watch and see what will happen with the bitcoin price . 

• +1 2

there are crores of expectation with Bitcoin .and halving is the landmark event for thr bitcoin..if we notice it happend in the previous ears like 2012 and 2016..

and in 2020 expectations with bitcoin as 100000$/ Btc

I think its becoming trick time by time because most of people are working in crypto on the basis of halving they will buy bitcoin now because they are thinking after halving its price will increase but i think halving is not an event which will increase price of bitcoin automatically. Bitcoin price depends on demand. So i think its price will increase before halving and decrease later. Bitcoin maximum price can go up to $15000 in 2020.

• +2 2

My expectation is the Bitcoin price will going up around $10,000 on 2020.

But the sad news i think all miner home is going bankrupt and closing their mining business. Because some mining company like Bitmain and other will always increasing their mining power. When the Bitcoin halving happen, the difficulty also increased and the reward is more small than before. So for home miner that is going hard to compete the big company. Also all solo miner will join to mining pool.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Bitcoin halving countdown comes with some certain expectations,but whatever it is,bitcoin already proved itself as a king,so either increase or decrease after halving,i believe bitcoin will still go a long way.

• +1 2

i have big exceptation with bitcoin in 2019 all crypto currencies is dumped maybe recover in 2020 and bitcoin go 

on moon

My expectation for Bitcoin was it may pump up to $10,000 because of the large halving of Bitcoin on last quarter. If the Bull Run may release next year then it will pump up to $13,000.

3 hours ago, Romaan1987 said:

Hello everyone; in year 2019 maybe we have a mixed feeling. As you know, we started this year near about 3K and then almost 14K gradually and now the price is just above 7k! Personally, I am not sad on the current price. On the other hand, really excited to see the response of the retail as well as institutional players on 2020 Halving year! what would your thoughts about year 2020. as it will be bitcoin halving year and what would be the price estimation in your opinion.

You said right friend. In 2019, bitcoin showed its amazing and magical movements . BY the way, i am almost sure that it will pump after halving.

• +2 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

The next year 2020 is Bitcoin halving, sincerely we dont know what will be happy, but of course our expectation is that Bitcoin will rise a biggest price, all of us we are looking that Bitcoin grow and going up.

• +1 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

My expectation is really high. The people of crypto expectations are really high, they want all a bull run yo occur

• -1 1

Yes in 2020 there will be a halving where Bitcoin will split in two. There will be an increase here but only slightly. I hope that Bitcoin will still be a good future. Because after the Halving incident there will definitely be a Bullrun and it is predicted in 2021.

• +1 2

This could weaken Bitcoin because both parties have different goals in 2020, but if both parties can complement each other then this will have an impact on the price of Bitcoin returning to soar.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +4 1

sure we all are happy and confident about year 2020. that price will for sure rise up again. but i dont have any kind of depression about the price as i think we have very nice opportunities right now to earn more.

• +1 1

I think 2020 Since the halving basically cuts the supply of new Bitcoins in half, many believe this event will have a dramatic effect on Bitcoin's price. That's the Bitcoin halving in a nutshell.thanks

• +1 1