Will you consider Cryptotalk as full time or part time job? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

Will you consider Cryptotalk as full time or part time job?

can not be considered as a job to make 30 useful posts it takes about 3 hours for a profit of $ 3, I see it more as a hobby or at least a second entry to be added to a real job

Actually,  I spend my free time in Cryptotalk to take some money.I think it's my part time job.It's no shedule to take this work.It totally depends on my mind.

I would consider crypto talk as my full time job because I'm not lazy and very much interested in it. 30,000 Satoshi is a fair amount to earn per day. If you work hard ,you earn. I'm very much delighted and looking forward for great future through crypto talk campaign. 

No, $2 per day is not enough for a single meal in where i live. Its just a good way to collect more satoshis while bitcoin is climbing for another all time high.

Collecting all the satoshis even faucets are good this time because those small amounts will add up if BTC price reach $100,000 USD.

spacer.png

i think for me i consider this for part time job because it only earn money for daily needs and daily expenses how ever if bitcoin will be high value i think i will prefer or consider it my full time..

Since i dont have a job yet, right now i am doing a full time cryptotalk and also full time trading. because it is really helping me right now to my daily life expenses.

With the evolution of entrepreneurship and solopreneurship, people these days are keen to start something of their own, and blogging is something which anyone can start from, and from anywhere.

Its upto you whether you consider it part time or full time job......But anyway this is great job.....You can earn a lot only by going through it....

5 hours ago, AutoLigtas said:

Yes because earning here in cryptotalk are not enough for our daily needs.  Much better if we find another source of income. 

yeah you are right if we have another job and also working with this forum then it would be more better for us and especially for those peoples who want to spend their income to family.

I don't think will work full time just only typing in cryptotalk. I think that is better we use cryptotalk as side income where you can learn about cryptocurrency but also get paid. That is nice idea. Then after you earn some bitcoin, you can try investing some and get more money.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Right now it is my full time job as I am a student and I have no other job. But in future if I get a job I won't stop working here. Working in crpytotalk will be my part time job then.

On 12/23/2019 at 6:20 AM, kimberly24 said:

Honestly, I am really amazed by this forum because it is paying satoshis. I am earning at least better than the previous sites that I'm using. Now, that I found a job I feel like I need to decide whether I will render my time investing and be active on this forum or just make this forum as my part time job..

I use cryptotalk as only a part time. I don't think quitting your job is a good thing at all. Yes the pay here is higher than most sites but it won't provide you enough. Please think about it again before you regret it.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

This is such a stupid question. How could you consider cryptotalk a full time job when the maximum earning you can get from this forum is 30k per day which is worth less than 3$

No. Free time only. I dont want to be occupied too much just because of the fact that i can get money *almost* effortlessly, but time consuming still. There's so many other things to do! I also dont want it to become a habit, else its just ingrained in my mind like 'did i complete my 30 posts daily'? or on faucet sites 'did i claim today for my 1% daily bonus?' And worry. In a nutshell, i dont want to be doing these things everyday 24/7 or occupy a big chunk o time

13 hours ago, ZigerWix said:

I will use a part time job for cryptotalk, because there is a profit limit of 30,000 satoshi. So, I will use this only for a side job.

It is better if we are trying to spend a little time for using cryptotalk because here, money is not our goal, our goal is to have a lot of knowledge can be use in the future.

Honestly i am earning money and knowledge at the same time and im doing this while i am working thanks to cryptotalk.

Crypto talk cannot really go as full time, since earning wouldn't take day to complete the daily posts, Crypto talk hasn't yet got that way on full basis

I consider cryptotalk as a part time job since I'm still a student. A degree is important in our society we can benefit a lot when you have a degree. 

i hope this is a great oppurtunity for me for earn some satoshi e for learn more about the world of crypto. i don't know how much time i'll spend in this forum because i'm italian and it's a little hard to write a lot of post every day. Good job to everyone 😉

On 1/20/2020 at 6:37 PM, Baba Uthh said:

I considered it as my full job because I not have any job for now .

In that case, the forum can also be a lunching pad for you to learn some skills or gain connections to either create a job yourself or become more skillful. Don't plan the rest of your life based on 2- 3$ daily wage and for which there're no guarantees.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/23/2019 at 12:20 AM, kimberly24 said:

Honestly, I am really amazed by this forum because it is paying satoshis. I am earning at least better than the previous sites that I'm using. Now, that I found a job I feel like I need to decide whether I will render my time investing and be active on this forum or just make this forum as my part time job..

It depends on you nd your time avilable, me my self i enter the forum when i have free time and try to answer questions as i can, so it is not a full tim job for sure but still you are rewarded for your time. 

❤️🖤👍

BetFury Twitter |📩Telegram | 🎲You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿| Reddit 🕹 Free BTC 1800 Satoshi every day

On 12/23/2019 at 6:20 AM, kimberly24 said:

When I build my house I used all of my resources online. I spent all of my holdings in my portfolio to buy materials and others for the construction. Because I have no longer funds, I am using the earnings in this forum for trading in yobit. This way I can go back to trading with cryptotalk as a source of funds.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy