Will you consider Cryptotalk as full time or part time job? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

Will you consider Cryptotalk as full time or part time job?

39 minutes ago, yupi84goro said:

For me who is focused on making money from the crypto world, I make pay per post in this cryptotalk forum as a full time job. I consider the payment of 30k satoshi to be very large. I hope this pay per post event can be long-term.

Really mate? how did you do it? I mean 30k satoshis per day is enough for you? are you a student? Sorry for asking a lot but I am just amazed.

In my opinion i would consider cryptotalk as part time job because every users using it are not dependent on it also some users may doing some other works too so balancing both is not so easy one can give his/her time when they are free from other necessary works.

Yes, cryptotalk is very great for fresh graduate and blockchain enthusiast to earn some Bitcoin, i like to spend my free time to posting and learn from cryptotalks

This is a type of part time job where daily we have to spare atleast a 2 to 3 hours of time and can post some constructive postings and can learn some good things from other post which we do not have knowledge of.

Well, i think cryptotalk for now it is my part time job. I can’t spend my entire time in cryptotalk because in reality theres to much opporunity awaits.

On 12/23/2019 at 3:02 PM, saddamali said:

I think cryptotalk provide me part time jobs.I am a data entry operator .I am doing to try 30 post a day, if you earn some money posting good forum post.

Yes you are right cryptotalk is part time job we cant spend full time on

cryptotalk while doing job or business we are trying to post 30 post

or comment on it

you mean quit the current job and make cryptotalk.org forum as your full time job and earn $2~3 day?

a big NO, I'm just doing this on my free time and I cannot reach the 30 post limits a day. I am avoiding to post a 100 chars reply and tagged as spam.

Right now i am doing full time on day trading, but when i get a stable and good paying job i think i will just do a part time on crypto trading. so that i can earn some extra incomes.

I will not take cryptotalk forum as a full time job.I will take this as a part time.I dont have need more time to make 30 post per day.I can make 30 post only 1 hour

On 12/23/2019 at 6:20 AM, kimberly24 said:

Now, that I found a job I feel like I need to decide whether I will render my time investing and be active on this forum or just make this forum as my part time job..

Part-time job only, if you look at this site as some sort of a job instead of a forum with just bonus payments.

Though the payment here is nowhere near a legitimate, professional job.

Partime job if i have regular work.

if i am not doing anything and no work yes maybe i can sit down the whole day doing tradings and investing this is much better than online games.😀

13 minutes ago, Rakibislam22 said:

It's can help me to earn easily in my free time.I can earn money by this forum.I am considering crypto world in my free time. It's not only earning site but also knowing different type of knowledge.

Yeah when we are free and doing work in this forum it will give us very good opportunities to earning the good amount of money.

On 12/23/2019 at 2:07 AM, Kaëns Christophe said:

its  not a job . its Something doing during free time after job. i havent all my time to share with such things because there are so many things to do . But in this place we can find useful informations about the world of crypto

You are right this is not part of as job but it is the place where we help the forum to grow and we earn some coins just for posting topics

I work at Cryptotalk only part time because my time is limited and I do this job only to fill my free time to earn my income and I do not know in the future whether this will be my full time job by trading and investing.

3 hours ago, Talba said:

I can't be at crypto talk at all the time a am still a student I will prefer to consider it as second means of earnings that's part time job

come on people this is not even a job, how do some of you consider it as a job? a job is at least 6 hours a day and you can post in this forum for just an hour or so.

Gk pernah sebelum nya ada situs yg begitu mudah bagi2..uang dari uang sempurna sampai uang digita.

Ok moga jadi rejeki bagi saya yg masih pomula dan baru gabung..tq

Gk pernah sebelum nya ada situs yg begitu mudah bagi2..uang dari uang sempurna sampai uang digita.

Well i will consider this forum as a part time job its because many members here are just posting here to gain some money to sustain their daily expenses and also their daily allowances, this will be as a full time if this forum give some a great amount of profit.

On 1/5/2020 at 12:50 PM, filebanker said:

Me I think at this moment it is a parttime job.because we only allow to use 1account and can only be paid 30k satoshi per day.but I am very thankful that I found this site because they are paying more than the faucets that I used before.also you will not just earn here.you may learn a lot of things here.this site is great.

i dont know what kind of part time job pays just 2$ a day mate, cryptotalk is not to be considered seriously as a job because it wont last with payments too.

Writing post and sharing opinions and knowledge here is not a work. It should be a pleasure and post may not should be motivated by profits. Remember that the paid to write promotion is not infinite and can stop fast as she came.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

6 minutes ago, okusika said:

I only spend 2 hours to do this work. This work gives me a lot of knowledge, very wonderful. when i got used to that i was sure to become a good BTC researcher

I think 2 hours is very short time for spending crypto currencies so when you give 4 or 5 hours in a  day then I think you will get more things about the crypto world.

45 minutes ago, bitcoinb said:

Writing post and sharing opinions and knowledge here is not a work. It should be a pleasure and post may not should be motivated by profits. Remember that the paid to write promotion is not infinite and can stop fast as she came.

Yes indeed mate, nothing last forever but we can still hope that this forum will last so we can still get paid with bitcoin. I am just being active at least during in my spare time and it works.

As a part timer since you need to post just 30 comments for which you will be paid for also you aint earning that much that you dont need to do anything else 

7 hours ago, duncun007 said:

i dont know what kind of part time job pays just 2$ a day mate, cryptotalk is not to be considered seriously as a job because it wont last with payments too.

i dont know where YOU live but in most third world countries this 2 dollars is worth a lot and many people live on it and i see some people in india living on 1$ a day.

Use your logic. We can only have 30 posts here. For some people that will only take one to two hours. So why you compare it with a full-time job? Only staff will do this full time.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

1 minute ago, Robiul12 said:

You can consider this particular like a part-time job since it provides everyday limitations just 30 articles that you can do every day simply because much more you'll perform they're not going to depend within everyday limitations, therefore, this is exactly why I'm stating that this part-time just

Yes, this is good for part time only like spending only 3 to 4 hours daily of your time. I have my full time job and I am happy because I am earning satoshis in this forum everyday.