Will you consider Cryptotalk as full time or part time job? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

Will you consider Cryptotalk as full time or part time job?

Of course I will consider this as part time job because you can't work whole day there and you also has some additional work to done so whenever I get time I like to work there.

On 12/23/2019 at 3:20 AM, kimberly24 said:

Honestly, I am really amazed by this forum because it is paying satoshis. I am earning at least better than the previous sites that I'm using. Now, that I found a job I feel like I need to decide whether I will render my time investing and be active on this forum or just make this forum as my part time job..

I really think you should work on this forum along with your job as crypto world is risky but your job will be relaible. 

We do not need to here full day because we can done our work with in few hours and enjoying earnings from this market without any trading and enjoy small daily basis. 

As of now is for part time job only because i'm just a student and i need to go in school daily i can't  make it full time for now because study is important to me.

In my opinion this full time job its mean you work here 3 to 4 hours and complete own job but you whole day learn new post and old post and increase own crypto knowledge. This is best forum according to part time and full time.

Its a very much part time job cause its not enough to think as like full time job for me. But as side money i think its more than enough but its not that much to think like full time job. But i think for students who are still not eligible to work full time for them it's a good source of earning.   

It is depend on you. If a crypto talk trader and work fuul time on it so it is full time job for you. I like it very much and i am not working fully but i still work 2 to 3 hour ail and learn about trading and earn money.

neither part time nor full time
cause it may be at anytime stops so try to look at this forum like Facebook or twitter not as a faucet 
also try to exchange informations here

Part time only because I’m still a student so i need to study first before doing other jobs.

I think you should take your time to complete 30 paid comments a day when it's finished then you can repeat it when you have researched it again. And to get extra income, so you can decide when the right time to get online at this crypto site.

It Is Ofcourse A Part Time Job Because Here You Can Not Earn Thousand Of Rupees It Is Limited So It Can Not Be Accepted As A Full Time Job By Anyone.

Edited by Tech Gupta
The Post Is Submitted 2 Times

For me, it's a part-time job as I am a student . for crypto more trad this site is a good source to earn and invest to make some profit as this site gives more knowledge on crypto along with earnings. 

Cryptotalk can't be consider as a full time job because we can only get 30k Satoshi per day approximately $3 - $4 per day.but still be thankful because It is already a huge amount of money that can help us on our financial need everyday.

It is depends on your time schedule. If you are free then you can take it full time because it is a right way to earn money. But if you are a student, you don't have time to give here to work then you can do part time daily just giving some hours. 

Well it totally depends on you whether you want to give your all time or not. As of me I'm seeing tjis opportunity as a part time job. Maybe in future if i can get enough out of it i will consider as my full time job. 

For me I just got here I haven't made any decisions here concerning taking cryptotalk as a part time or full time work I think I will have to decide later on

Remember that you only get paid for your first 30 posts here, which would probably take you around 2 hours or so to be able to complete all 30 posts. So working past that point would not get you to earn anything. So this would be more something to do on your free time, after work, just to earn a little extra.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Sincerely I have a job doing but I'll like to consider crypto as a part time job because it's really pay alot.

I will just consider it a good part time job. It can give about $100 monthly by working 1 hour daily .So you can make a good part time income by using this site without any hesitation.

• +3 1

No, as of now cryptotalk shall only be my part time job. I still have to learn many things about cryptocurrencies and trading. Once I make enough investment in cryptocurrencies, I would consider it full time job.

We don't need to work on it full time we can earn our daily earnings in working of may be in less then two hours a day. It is a 30 posts required on each days. So work here with daily basis. 

I feel like cryptotalk still cannot be considered a full time job or a day job. So, for me it's more like a side or part time job where we can do it anytime we want to. 

On 12/23/2019 at 3:54 AM, Migo said:

You can give two or three hours from your time to this forum no more, I mean this all the time that 30 paid posts need to be reached, so you can decide if you want to compete it in one shit or separate your topics 

I am agree with you and your opinion i have same opinion  like you . So can dicide if you want to complete it in one shit or separate your topics