Depression and trading - Page 8 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Simon

Depression and trading

On 10/5/2019 at 2:56 PM, Simon said:

Have you been in a situation where your Holding Alts , you lost 75% of your portfolio and now your in a position where your value is no going anywhere. 

Its where I am , in the past I was quick to FOMO hard and it cost me , not only did I tremble my balance in one coin , I rode it all the way down to half the value I bought it at. I’ve had some painful lessons but for the past 2 months I’ve hardly lost anything, I have just traded and held the same coins REN, Matic and Fantom. 

The series of losses have caused me a lot of pain and have left me in a spiralling in a world of depression and the longer I wait the more depressed I get. So what can I do???? GROW UP!! Patience will pay off.  In my next post I shall be leaving some tips I’ve learned that helped me stop making mistakes. 

Of course I've also already faced with that's loss from the yobit exchange, I was bought the teken at price of 1 token for 0.00034 btc, and I was bought about 10 token, but in three days I found  that the token drop to 0.000021. Just imagine what's kind of loss is this.

On 12/26/2019 at 5:37 PM, Yanadia said:

Yes ia it true when we were on depretion on trading ans felt ao loss better take some break for awhile to refreah our brains also our feelings because isnt not good take decition on that conditions. However on cryptocurrency we need really wisely things 

It is best to invest in the top currencies in the market, such as BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC and other currencies. I myself feel the same way, trading cannot move quickly and have to wait a long time even if there is a bit of profit.

16 hours ago, Revylve said:

The cryptocurrency market has been falling for a long time, most investors worry about their investments. I just want to offer you, people who keep calm and patience, the bear market will recover soon, no need to panic, sell, just hold a coin at the right time to get a decent price.

Calm and patent sometimes is impossible to achieve, You can't wait for coins to rise for days, when you are dying of hunger.

Edited by deepown

On 10/5/2019 at 12:56 PM, Simon said:

Have you been in a situation where your Holding Alts , you lost 75% of your portfolio and now your in a position where your value is no going anywhere. 

Its where I am , in the past I was quick to FOMO hard and it cost me , not only did I tremble my balance in one coin , I rode it all the way down to half the value I bought it at. I’ve had some painful lessons but for the past 2 months I’ve hardly lost anything, I have just traded and held the same coins REN, Matic and Fantom. 

The series of losses have caused me a lot of pain and have left me in a spiralling in a world of depression and the longer I wait the more depressed I get. So what can I do???? GROW UP!! Patience will pay off.  In my next post I shall be leaving some tips I’ve learned that helped me stop making mistakes. 

Ooh nooo that was so so sad sorry about that bro well when it comes to crycto currency trading there are alot of risk involve in the market you justcneed to be careful 

The hard thing about trading and Forex is not learning, but these losses that we are exposed to and cause us psychological pressure, we must not let emotions control us, and we learn how to control them when we are in difficult times such as we are exposed to when trading.

On 12/19/2019 at 12:17 AM, Warrior said:

But who are with crypto currency they should not feel so hard because this might be harmful for them now. They have to more patient for working there

I advise you not to blame yourself when the market recovers due to an event and the price has plummeted. You should not be controlled by feelings of disappointment and you must stand back while you have learned various lessons. it will recover one day, will be high again but no one knows when.

On 12/18/2019 at 8:50 PM, thiscomm said:

impatient and overly ambitious in making decisions in trading are the biggest factors that contribute to failure. wanting to get rich quickly, hoping to catch all kinds of crypto so spending all the money you have to buy it can also cause depression when losses meet you.

When you lose our money on trading, depression is coming but you have to stay calm. This year is a very good year for Bitcoin users to sell it and for those who lose this opportunity may feel disallowed in the cryptocurrency.

Emotions are very harmful in trading, and more anxiety, fear and depression, that's why I recommend mastering this so as not to make mistakes in the market, and learning from them if you have, it is the great daily struggle of the trader to fight and annihilate his emotions  but we are not machines, we just have to control them.

On 12/18/2019 at 11:49 PM, amiraliko said:

Trading is not depression for me, it's not giving me any problem if ever I have a coin in any exchange. even the market is down i will still hold it, and not selling until it bounce again.

Whenever it falls down. But remember that cryptocurrencies are very volatile. it will recover one day, will be high again but no one knows when. Bitcoin sells it and for those who lose this opportunity may feel disallowed in the cryptocurrency. So that's why you have to control your emotions in cryptocurrencies.

I also depression for all of the coins. The crypto is too much up and down recently. I can not understand what happens in the future. I am afraid for the loss. I can not decide what I do now. Help me to make a proper decision, who is the senior here about crypto.

l can not imagine trading without depression. You can not absolutely avoid this problem, but you get used to it till to be professional trader. 

On 12/26/2019 at 5:57 PM, Slavi said:

It was once that I bought a coin that fell in price 5 times in a short time, although the amount I invested was not large, and over time I compensated for this loss by trading in other coins. I advise you to never invest in one coin, cryptocurrency is unpredictable

I myself feel the same way, trading cannot move quickly and have to wait a long time even if there is a bit of profit. Right of the peoples are starting to trade without any knowledge. So many cryptocurrency users are suffering from depression.

trading is not generous me any dilemma if forever I take a coin in any exchange. drawn the advertise is down i will silent hold tight it, and not advertising until it bounce again.

2 hours ago, Kizuna said:

of course not.
In the market down, do not rush to sell your coins.
better to keep and wait.
patience is the key.
The decision in a panic will not bring you any profit.

A panic is really just a loss, because we must be good at reading the market and being neutral. let's say you are the master of the market and always calm.

On 3/26/2020 at 1:20 PM, Arpimeus said:

In any case, do not panic, but sell. I think that now we need to start investing in cryptocurrencies, or rather, wait a bit until the market drops even more, and then start investing.

Yes it time for investment in crypto I have bought a lot of coins two days ago when the price go down under 6k exactly like you say 

13 hours ago, Hakyo said:

It depends on what is the reason why they are panicking sales. You just need to do a coin issue research before deciding to sell. Do your own research and do not believe the rumors.

Sometimes if rumors are to spread whether they are true or not they will affect the market, you you better react to them too.

On 10/5/2019 at 7:56 PM, Simon said:

I never experienced that to happen in me. I prefer to have my own rules here in cryptoworld and if ever I made mistakes I'll never do that again. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 12/20/2019 at 3:01 AM, alexisfuentes said:

That's right, always seek advice before investing, but you're sure it's always good to inform yourself, that keeps you from bad thoughts, people who get depressed is a matter of care. I recommend you seek professional help and discuss it with your family.

Sometimes people get very involved with the virtual world and have a hard time making a difference, well take care.

And Remember Health is More Important Than Losses.

hope to catch all the cryptocurrencies so spending all the money you have to buy it can also cause depression when the loss meets you. It is no longer the common knowledge, panic and depression are the part facing when our asset values fall and we suffer losses. A form of face when dealing.

On 4/4/2020 at 4:50 AM, Malerik said:

In fact, I think every move with panic is bad. But if we had a panic six months ago, we would not have thought so with alarm.

Did you have a panic six months?

How come you are panicked for six months?

When people are making money, you are panic, I think trading is not for you. 

Reading so much negative news is the reason some traders may feel low and get depressed. Raise your spirit by having faith in your investments. Remember the past when crypto market had fallen even worse than today but it recovered itself sooner than expected and those who were tolerant, reaped good rewards. This situation is quite ordinary and even routine for most of us. We are used to abnormal behavior in crypto market and we all know that this trend will change direction as soon as depression and fear fades away.

On 1/11/2020 at 10:39 PM, kamalnewaz said:

To do trade, to stay with a site long time,to be successful, people have to face problems, they feel depression. Its nothing to go ahead. So keep it with.      

To do trade, to stay with a site long time,to be successful, people have to face problems, they feel depression. Its nothing to go ahead. So keep it with.      

In trading people need a lot of patience and waiting. When the coin price drops, we have to keep but the depressed people will sell it there. Crypto market is one of the best markets in the world where we can make double money in a short time. I trade margin and this is best for us to make money in it.

On 12/6/2019 at 7:20 PM, fo1lluko1l said:

In General, as for me, investing in altcoins is a strange decision, now there are so many of them that there is a chance that they will not grow at all.

Patience is still the key. It will help you to succeed and you will not lose a lot of money, but sometimes you will lose a lot in the process. Cryptocurrencies are our future and we have to join new ICO'S coins and in this way we will get high profits from it.

You have emphasized patience, I acknowledge that patience is an important factor, I value patience and hard work are the two main factors to success. There is a good saying, be patient in the pursuit of what you want to succeed.

l can not imagine trading without depression. l would say there is not really solution for solving this problem. Everybody is face to face with this problem, but step by step you get used to it.

See, this is the platform that you will get some good or

Bad profit.but it is depends on you that what currency 

You choose and it will take some patience wait for

The market rise.