Depression and trading - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Simon

Depression and trading

On 12/18/2019 at 5:05 AM, Eer Hermanto said:

About all the losses that I have experienced in trading, this makes me more careful before buying Coins / Tokens, because the experience comes to know that which is not necessary or necessary to do, trade to always profit, need intelligence, do not be depressed because it has lost, but take lessons, or learn from successful traders

That's right, always seek advice before investing, but you're sure it's always good to inform yourself, that keeps you from bad thoughts, people who get depressed is a matter of care. I recommend you seek professional help and discuss it with your family.

Sometimes people get very involved with the virtual world and have a hard time making a difference, well take care.

And Remember Health is More Important Than Losses.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

5 hours ago, ZeusBoy77 said:

I was in the same boat as before, brother. When I lose a lot of money, my mood worsens and I am easily depressed. it is very bad, and we must learn to control our emotions, we must not allow them to destroy our lives.

I want to suggest to you that depression is just the symptom, but the main monster is you owning up that you need to improve in certain area of your trading. Doing that will naturally make you forgive yourself and moving on very hopeful that you're going to earn far more in the future, cheers!

Yes it is really Happen When You are Trading And when You are a new Trader .A man Depressed and he check the Price of Coin Again And Again .price pump or dump .

Dealing with crypto currencies really needs to have balance with your emotions.Your mindset and mental health must be set first to accept whatever will happen during your trading and patience is a must,coz if you cant handle your emotions,chances are,you will lose.Increase and decrease in price are normal in crypto world,thats why we need to learn how to hodl a coin until you get good profits.

If depression occurs you must stop and take a break first.Watching the market every seconds,minute or hour wont help you gain profits,it will make you feel bad more. 

We have the same problem about depression, the solution is trust in you and fix again, test again and enjoy the process. You should take result as reality, not blame market or anyone because lost asset in market. Be wise trader, don't complaint just try again.

Depression is part of trading. Because trading is very profitable .but this profit prefer only knowledge trader. And this reason unprofessional and unknowledgeable trader can't make profit. This reason they can't invest good coin and they can loss his money.

On 05.10.2019 at 21:22, Simon said:

I’ve lost loads , mostly to imaturity and inexperience but , Rome wasn’t built in a day and expected pumps can take days even weeks I’ve found. I’ve been sitting in ren all week and it’s starting to move so fingers crossed , first win of the month coming. 

It is better not to trade at all during depressed. And it is better to analyze the market for the last time before trading. And voobshe crypto world is always profit and loss somewhere.

14 minutes ago, dinabolt said:

We have the same problem about depression, the solution is trust in you and fix again, test again and enjoy the process. You should take result as reality, not blame market or anyone because lost asset in market. Be wise trader, don't complaint just try again.

Very well said and i think you will conquer your depression now because if you always think of your wrong decision you will only feeding your depression and when it grows you will surely stock forever.

Losses of 75% is huge, and your portfolio must have been consisted of those irrelevant altcoins which rely purely on speculation, and is driven only by whales that wants to profit on small-scale investors like you.

It's better to stick on investing to those top coins in the market, such as BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, and other forks.

Edited by PiroSense

without the need to look at motivation or lessons about trading, the reality is that trading is currently in a trend that is not good. I myself also feel the same way, trading that cannot move quickly and have to wait a long time even for a little profit.

Trading in crypto market is not so easy, everyone should know the basic rules for trading. Must of the peoples are start trading without any knowledge. So many crypto users are suffering from depression.

You can not work in trading when you in depression.You can not take right decision when you in depression.To trading you need to full fresh mind

On 10/9/2019 at 4:52 PM, MyThoughts said:

In my opinion, if you feel very bad it’s better not to make any decisions about money at all.
Better to find some other activity for a while.
And when you begin to feel normal, then come back to trade.

Yes ia it true when we were on depretion on trading ans felt ao loss better take some break for awhile to refreah our brains also our feelings because isnt not good take decition on that conditions. However on cryptocurrency we need really wisely things 

Some peoples are start trading without any knowledge. They lost their money with trading because of lack of knowledge. So i prefer everyone to learn first and start trading.without basic knowledge you will lost money and get depression.

It was once that I bought a coin that fell in price 5 times in a short time, although the amount I invested was not large, and over time I compensated for this loss by trading in other coins. I advise you to never invest in one coin, cryptocurrency is unpredictable

Well when you are in crypto industry, you need a lot of patience to carry because many losts of investment will may lost. I think people trading need to be more patience because you are right, it will pay off.

Well dont pressure yourself because your the one who are gonna suffer more, dont put emotions when you are trading. because it can really affect your incomes.

I advice you to don't take any depression in the trading. If you take the depression then you sell the coins in the panic . and you get the loss. So, make a trade with the cool mind. So, you get the success

On 10/5/2019 at 4:56 PM, Simon said:

Have you been in a situation where your Holding Alts , you lost 75% of your portfolio and now your in a position where your value is no going anywhere. 

Its where I am , in the past I was quick to FOMO hard and it cost me , not only did I tremble my balance in one coin , I rode it all the way down to half the value I bought it at. I’ve had some painful lessons but for the past 2 months I’ve hardly lost anything, I have just traded and held the same coins REN, Matic and Fantom. 

The series of losses have caused me a lot of pain and have left me in a spiralling in a world of depression and the longer I wait the more depressed I get. So what can I do???? GROW UP!! Patience will pay off.  In my next post I shall be leaving some tips I’ve learned that helped me stop making mistakes. 

Thanks for sharing my thoughts. Means same happened with me. I have invested in FOMO and lost my almost $250. But still i am positive and now careful in opening any trade

On 10/5/2019 at 4:56 PM, Simon said:

Have you been in a situation where your Holding Alts , you lost 75% of your portfolio and now your in a position where your value is no going anywhere. 

Its where I am , in the past I was quick to FOMO hard and it cost me , not only did I tremble my balance in one coin , I rode it all the way down to half the value I bought it at. I’ve had some painful lessons but for the past 2 months I’ve hardly lost anything, I have just traded and held the same coins REN, Matic and Fantom. 

The series of losses have caused me a lot of pain and have left me in a spiralling in a world of depression and the longer I wait the more depressed I get. So what can I do???? GROW UP!! Patience will pay off.  In my next post I shall be leaving some tips I’ve learned that helped me stop making mistakes. 

I think most of us have faced situation same like this. this is all happened due to lack of good knowledge and less trading skills. Emotional trading is also a major factor in it. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

In my opinion if you do nothing and just hold your coins for future appreciation, i am sure you are doing the best thing. It is useless to try try to catch prices and trade daily. You are risking too much . 

On 10/6/2019 at 3:16 AM, hdbvtho said:

Believe it or not, losses are not only essential to your health, but they are also vital to your long-term success as a trader. You see, losing trades are an inseparable part of winning trades that look like balls and balls .

If you are depressed than you make a loss in trading and this is true because now this time trading is so much hard than the 2016 on that time we can easily analyse the market but now news are not working properly and also market change his direction any time. all the trading is now psychological.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day