BTC Logo Or Apple Logo - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

BTC Logo Or Apple Logo

I like the Bitcoin logo the most because It represents all cryptocurrencies, and the Apple logo does not represent the technologies that it promotes

On 4/4/2020 at 4:51 PM, Brand1 said:

My choice will be the BTC logo because this logo is specific to a currency that we can work with and we are sitting at home as this currency helps us with a lot of things while the APPLE logo does not benefit from anything, it is specific to a manufacturing company

Yes I think that in this cruptocurrencies world tge more popular ise the bitcoin logo because it is the trade mark of the greatest cryptocurrency until now and the apple logo is a device here in cryptocurrencies and it doesnt have that relevance here. 

I prefer the logo for Bitcoin, it is majestic and has a special feature. If you look carefully at Logo, you will bring out some symbols that have a special peculiarity. As for the Apple logo, it is good, but it still needs modifications and they do not pair.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

18 hours ago, Iamelneeno said:

To be Frank both the logo are very astonishing and beautiful but I will rather go with that of bitcoin because immediately when you see it, you know it has something to do with money and I love money.

I agree, they are both good looking , but apple logo is a bit too simple for me, but I think simplicity is beauty and it doesnt matter if their logo is simple what matter most is their value that is expensive.

On 12/22/2019 at 2:53 PM, Luciferludz said:

Apple logo is amazing because of its apple is cuted  somewhere but if the apple couldn't be cutted it would not be the best. But actually I like bitcoin logo because it is the source of my income

I'm agreeing with you that's the apple company shape is coming from the part of that apple logo to be cutted, but otherwise the logo were supposed to be not thats amazing.

BTC Logo Or Apple Logo is the most popular BTC Logo. We refer to this logo when we recognize crypto sites. You can easily recognize the real BTC through the logo and don't fall prey to scams. The logo carries its identity when it comes to recognizing BTC. The Apple logo is used by companies.

Sure i would choose btc logo because it represents the thing that i do love and I'm really working and the sorts of pricing of apple have is the thing that annoys me and know that apple logo means you have to pay 100$ more for product.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I so much prefer bitcoin logo because just by seeing it you can tell is all about money and people loves anything that has to do with money. I believe bitcoin logo to be the best logo have come across so far.

If you are asking to choose the logo based on it structure and design then the most standard look is seen in the logo of apple but both of these logos are famous in their fields and are doing best for their users.

• +1 1

On 12/22/2019 at 4:29 PM, rjroshan said:

We all know the great APPLE company logo and king of cryptocurrencies,  BTC logo. I'm giving you choose to only one logo from "BTC" or "APPLE"
Give your answer ...

I just choose the logo of the crypto king coin and that is BTC becasue everyone will buy the BTC as he want like if you want to buy the BTC almost 100$ you can but or to buy 1 million of dollars you can buy and make good profit in it.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin logo is quite interesting and fascinating but not only that Bitcoin is the money from which we can do or buy anything of the world but apple is product manufacturing company which has certain price . Bitcoin can buy apple so from the power point of view also the Bitcoin is greater than the apple so I love Bitcoin.

• -1 1

Well the two logos are beautiful and attractive but for me I would choose the bitcoin logo over the apple logo because bitcoin logo seems more attractive and looks more like a currency sign.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Both of this logo are good and they represent valuable things, apple logo for apple company/ products, and bitcoin logo its for the company itself and the coin. I will choose bitcoin because i use it and its profitable for me, i can buy any apple product with my bitcoins and that's why i choose bitcoin logo first.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Bitcoin LOGO one and the only remarkable logo every crypto lover can think of. 

Apple is just a brand and can't be compare to BTC the head of all currency globally .

If BTC logo were to be  given Apple today, honestly they will accept without any rethink.  

On 12/22/2019 at 7:29 PM, rjroshan said:

We all know the great APPLE company logo and king of cryptocurrencies,  BTC logo. I'm giving you choose to only one logo from "BTC" or "APPLE"
Give your answer ...

Apple logo is much more recognizable than the Bitcoin logo and I think that is because of those people that only know Apple and they don't know nothing about cryptòcurrency or Bitcoin because they don't know or it is new to them unlike the Apple company

• +1 1

I would like to prefer the BTC logo, cause i have a long term relationship with this logo. Also its might be  a reason that i can't effort the apple's product that's why i am not concern the apple logo till yet.  

• +1 1

In my opinion both apple and bitcoin logos beautiful  and attractive, apple and bitcoin both are good in their business but some peoples not like apple logo because this company mobile phones not affordable  for everyone, so they hate this logo but bitcoin gives earning with low amount so bitcoin logo like everyone including me.

What is the choice? It seems to me that these logos emphasize their systems and technologies very well. Bitcoin is a great coin! Apple is a good technique!

Both are big brand where they logo look really cool and stylish.Their product advertisment team made quit remarkable job .Their choice of colour and design attract attention on people.Where it is not easy to forget them where ever you see them you can get automatically reminder.Their strong presence is show in their logo where they are now big brand in the market.

On 12/22/2019 at 5:14 PM, rjroshan said:

Give your answer ...

We can't compare the one king with other. If they are from same stream then it would be very easy to compare but due to from different field it's hard to compare. But I would go for apple logo because it looks very sharp and clean than bitcoin.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I grew up nurturing one passion in me which is to become a successful global trader in Crypto world and outside crypto currency.

With this forum it has exposes me to various lucrative offers, earning opportunities plus inculcating and educating me with the needed experience, skills and strategies on how to pursue my dream future to become reality.

As such I have no reason than to go with BTC logo.

That's my choice

I think the logo of bitcoin much better than the apple logo even though both logos are great, I choose the bitcoin logo because I want to become successful someday with the help of cryptocurrency or the bitcoin.

You cannot make a comparison between two things. I think that the two logos do their roles well and excellently as well, but we must bear in mind that Apple is responsible for making electronics. As for Bitcoin, it is responsible for currencies. I think that the two things are different and cannot be compared between them.

I really like BTC logo because am not interested with apple devices. I like their logo but not as i like bitcoin's logo because am using it and it is very useful in my daily life.

I don’t know what is the benefit of this topic, but I will choose Bitcoin because I prefer it, and besides that the orange color is more attractive than the white color of Apple..

• Useful or interesting 1