BTC Logo Or Apple Logo - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

BTC Logo Or Apple Logo

This both logo have a large impact in the technological advancement of the world. One in communication and other in money system. The logo, they are minimal especially the Apple and it simplicity make it more beautiful. In the case of logo in Bitcoin this is also simple and because of the logo you will get the idea that the Bitcoin is money.

I will choose the bitcoin logo over the apple logo because I am not a fan of apple logo, and I think the logo of bitcoin much better than the apple logo even though both logos are great, I choose the bitcoin logo because I want to become successful someday with the help of cryptocurrency or the bitcoin.

Of course no other than the logo of BITCOIN if i see that logo my eyes got inyo hearth shafe and if i see alogo of bitcoin i find my self atrractive.not like in apple.i in our own community we dont like apple sounds funny but yes we dont use any kind of aple gadgets

frankly speaking i donot like logo of bitcoin.it should have been much better.i like logo of apple.it is very attractive and fresh looking.although i am not big fan of apple products. 

The logo is an identifier or a sign, I prefer the Bitcoin logo because for me this is very interesting even though the Apple logo is already famous but one day the Bitcoin logo will be even more famous because Bitcoin is our future coin.

I do not think that bitcoin logo is that really appealing. Apple is very simple but it says it all-money, fame and greatness. I hope BTC will become one or even greater than apple.

Bitcoin and apple both company has very nice logos. I really like both. Apple logo and bitcoin logo both are shows their company profile with logo so both logos are very nice for me.

both logos is good and matching with name and attractive if iwant to choose one i choose bitcoin because bitcoin looking more good

I feel littlebits confusion for you question because to be honest both are my most favorite brand and brand logos. Personally my inspiration is Steve Jobs so I have a soft corner for apple and apple logo is one of the best logo in the world.

I love to see two logos, and if I am asked to pick one of these two logos, I will pick them both because these two look very unique and different to me, and also nice to have logo  people. And the two logos are now liked by almost all people

Hello my friend
In fact, I have never used Apple products
Bitcoin here, and before, with it to earn
I will choose the gold color, and leave the biting apple to someone else

If i got a chance to choose i would definitly choose bitcoin logo , because bitcoin is the best plateform and it is my favorate crypot currency , i use to store my assest in form of btc not in Usd and other 

I love Bitcoin logo. There is no doubt that the Bitcoin logo and the distinctive orange color have become one of the distinctive international logos. More importantly, the collaborative development of the Bitcoin informal slogan constituted a meeting with the rest of the world.

In my opinion both have good logo. But in the apple logo only have simple logo, that is only apple get eaten by someone. But with Bitcoin logo, that is B and get line vertical cutting B. So i choose Bitcoin logo is the best than Apple logo. That is because Bitcoin logo is never i think before and more easy to remember.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Off course bitcoin logo is the best, as we all here are crypto lovers. Although we want apple phone too but with the help of crylto currencies we can get an apple phone easily.

If i have a choice to select BTC or APPLE logo. I will go for BTC logo at any costs because if you have BTC you can buy a lot of  APPLE logos. So i will prefer for BTC. Every one will be go for BTC logo.

So what is the connection choosing the logo of APPLE and the bitcoin logo?, so we want to compare which is good logo?, if that is what you mean then I go for bitcoin logo..  

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

If this is only about logo's i think that Apple logo is still the best. It has passed through generations and hasn't changed. It was succesful and made a really good point. Very intelligent indeed.

I like the Bitcoin logo as well. It points out that Bitcoin is a currency but I don't understand why orange was picked as a colour. 

I like btc logo because btc gives earning opportunity with its high volatility. Although btc logo is less famous than apple logo but in future btc logo would be more favourite than apple.

Logo is not important which logo look like good or bad. I just want to see which give me profit. Apple logo never give us profit also bitcoin logo can not give us profit. But Bitcoin give us profit a lot of. That's why I chose bitcoin logo.

Both the loge have their different significant but the common thing between both the loge is that  their market value is much more higher than their contemporary and if you insist me to choose one then I definitely go with bitcoin logo because if you have lot of bitcoins then one day apple logo will be yours, just joking :classic_biggrin::classic_biggrin:

The logo of both BTC and Apple is what attracted me. Their logo is really interesting. However, Apple's logo attracts me more. Because there is a miraculous sign of this.

On 12/22/2019 at 4:29 PM, rjroshan said:

We all know the great APPLE company logo and king of cryptocurrencies,  BTC logo. I'm giving you choose to only one logo from "BTC" or "APPLE"
Give your answer ...

Both logo is attractive due to unique personality and both logo attract the peoples.

Apple logo and Bitcoins logo chose one this is very complected for me but i chose the BTC logo due to its unique attraction.

On 12/22/2019 at 12:29 PM, rjroshan said:

We all know the great APPLE company logo and king of cryptocurrencies,  BTC logo. I'm giving you choose to only one logo from "BTC" or "APPLE"
Give your answer ...

bitcoin logo, without a doubt. i know that the bitcoin logo is like the dollar symbol with a B but apple logo is just an apple. it arouses nothing