Btc Or Gold - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Btc Or Gold

On 12/21/2019 at 2:28 PM, rjroshan said:

Everybody wel known about both BTC and GOLD. Both are very expensive and valuble for our life. But im asking all you here that i want to get know your personal opinion if you were asking to choose one of the which one you choose and which one you giveup from Bitcoin And Gold ? 😀😀

The bitcoin is a definite choice for me and I think for all users of crypto currencies, because all know the value of bitcoin over gold. However gold is also a precious metal and the world's most trusted metal but bitcoin have more value financially and in term of short term profits.

Between Bitcoin and Gold I think that is why many people give Bitcoin at the present time because Bitcoin is only coins whose value is paying off.

In my opinon btc is the best.because its very easy and Valuabl. So in my case i prefers btc.gold is also good bit its so expensiv.     

On 12/21/2019 at 11:28 AM, rjroshan said:

Everybody wel known about both BTC and GOLD. Both are very expensive and valuble for our life. But im asking all you here that i want to get know your personal opinion if you were asking to choose one of the which one you choose and which one you giveup from Bitcoin And Gold ? 😀😀

I am a woman and actually I love gold very much but there is no compare between gold and bitcoin nowadays bitcoin has the precious value maybe as gold but it will increase in the future more I think so if any one ask me to choose between the two surely I will choose bitcoin I liked very much much more than the gold of course it is my opinion thank you. 

I think BTC is a superior coin. We be capable of procure gold with BTC if we wish. I feel BTC is as effective as gold. The sense we control gold main is BTC and be supposed to be held in reserve that manner

On 12/21/2019 at 5:28 PM, rjroshan said:

which one you choose and which one you giveup from Bitcoin And Gold ? 

It depends on your personal preference. But the thing is, Gold has been alive for thousands of years, and its value relies on its utility and and rarity. And while it is true also for Bitcoin, there are other hindrances to Bitcoin for adoption compared to Gold, such as market perception and government restrictions.

On 12/21/2019 at 5:28 PM, rjroshan said:

I'd rather give up on gold rather than crypto currencies because the future is keep on evolving so their is a big chance that fiat will be replace by digital payment someday. And once fiat will be replaced then the value of gold will surely decrease while the value of crypto currencies will continue to grow. 

If you will give me two options of Gold and Bitcoin then I will definitely choose gold because it is a stable and a very good source of asset which can be invested more and more and to earn high profit from it but due to its very expensive so more people are dealing with bitcoin because it's also a gold for cryptocurrency.

I think I will prefer bitcoins to gold am not saying gold is not profitable but I would rather go for something that is at my reach which is bitcoins here gold is quite expensive and hard to get

14 hours ago, Kona said:

Yes indeed a difficult choice, however, seeing the condition of Bitcoin is increasingly popular and become an asset in some developed countries.  

Not just in developed countries it is becoming a valuable assets to all individuals in the world.

My vote for BTC. You know that bitcoins price and its demand increase day by day. Here i told you that now more peoples does not know bout bitcoins when these person know and make investment in bitcoins then its price where reached??

I love bitcoins.

On 12/21/2019 at 2:28 PM, rjroshan said:

Bitcoin offcourse will be the priority as gold value remains quiet stable but on the other hand bitcoin gives good amount of profit if the price goes up.

Looking back at  the history, gold might have a longer history than bitcoin. But, in case I have to choose only one of them and based on my knowledge that I have on them, I will pick bitcoin. It's one of the best investment, and also the best cryptocurrency. And it's no wonder lots will chose bitcoin. But, that is for the people who already uses or knows about bitcoin. For the common people, I think they prefer gold over bitcoin. I mean, why would they choose something they don't know about how to use and things of them, right?

Of course bitcoin because nowadays bitcoin is much more like gold. It's a fortune that most of us are earning and we're just waiting for it to reach its bull run.

Good to many like gold because it is a resource that its value does not fall, it always remains stable, but at the moment btc is my passion.

I will say bitcoin I know the total supply of the bitcoin ,but I don't the total amount of gold all around the world . And if I have gold it very have to carry , but bitcoin is very easy to storage it.

I might definitely chose Gold. The reason is gold price can not be that much volatile in the market like that of BTC. If you locate the previous record of Gold price chart, price of gold is even raising in the all type of situations but the case is reverse for BTC.

• +2 1

For now on you should buy BTC because if we see the price of both gold and bitcoin is goin up but if we see in these two bitcoin gain more popularity and increment in its price. That's why bitcoin should be the best for selling now a days 

Both gold and bitcoin are financial assets. But they serve different purposes - gold is primarily used as reserves of central banks, and about a tenth is used for industrial purposes. And cryptocurrencies are a place for investment and speculation.

It`s fact that  both are valuable. in any case, between the two have contrasts. crypto costs can go here and there while gold consistently goes up. in any case, in the event that I pick I like to put resources into bitcoin on the grounds that getting it is simple while gold requires over the top expensive charges hahhahaahhahha

1 hour ago, Cryptolover27 said:

I think Bitcoin is much more profitable to store than gold because it volatile,you need to choose one of two, then I prefer bitcoin investing. 

Yes it is,  it guarantees good profit in a short time, while on gold you will have to wait a long time.

I will choose bitcoin.  As bitcoin is more expansive then gold.  Bitcoin is a digital currency.  .  Bitcoin is a revolution.        

The debate remains about the benefit of the precious metal gold against Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a useful investment but since today's movement shows that the rise in gold does not mean that Bitcoin will rise too.

Yes both are good investment if I don't know Bitcoin I would invest on gold.but right now Bitcoin is making a huge when it comes on increase of it's value.so I'll invest on Bitcoin for now and purchase gold using my profit.