Crypto Talk Competitors - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Crypto Talk Competitors

We all understands that the internet is full  of imitation but ever since  yobit exchange introduced crypto talk we have not had any Competitor yet.

Why?

• Useful or interesting 12
  • +1 8
  • +2 5
  • +4 1

What you mean don't have competitor.

Yobit is exchanges, other exchanges also already established.

About forum cryptotalk i think there is many forum like pay by post in internet.

But currently you don't get any information about it, you need check google and try it. Cryptotalk for me only forum where give us a reward for our writing skills. No any competition in every forum, because basicly they don't get money from fighting, but they get chance to get some money if advertiser see that forum have high quality post.

So always post high quality content to make this forum can survive for long time.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

7 hours ago, kingsbtc said:

We all understands that the internet is full  of imitation but ever since  yobit exchange introduced crypto talk we have not had any Competitor yet.

Why?

The yobit introduced that kind of forum facility not first time. The other exchanges also make many forums and we write over that. But the reward facility is new by the yobit. It is first time i think. They are offering very good income to the beginners. They may have a very nobel idea. They are also can promote itself very well and can get the users. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

Yes, I also noticed that the campaign in Kipte has closed the campaign now, but I think a campaign can launch a team again, and with that competition, one winner or 10 winners can be picked soon.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I know only one site that is like CryptoTalk, I think its BitcoinTalk this is a forum too. My friend have an account in that site and said that the process is like CryptoTalk. But I think they are not competitors because there are many forums in the internet that is all about Crypto Currency.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

On 12/21/2019 at 12:16 AM, kingsbtc said:

Why?

if you are talking about competitor for cryptotalk as if you want other exchanges to launch their own forum then i will let you know that yobit dont own this forum and also they dont need a forum as other exchanges dotn need it as well. and bitcointalk is a decent competitor for cryptotalk.

• +1 2
  • +3 2

Well, maybe because crypto talk has yobit and yobit has cryptotalk, and because of that, they come hand in hand. But I think you missed something perhaps we can't consider this as a competitor because more likely it is the higher of all, which is bitcointalk. But for me, this forum and yobit are the best for now.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Yes because yobit is the best at the moment. where with yobit we can exchange at a very low cost and even very safe in its security. yeah yobit, i use that.

• +2 1

They are good features, and it is difficult for other sites to be imitated, as it takes a lot of professionalism and experience

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Well, I don't think there is any challenge to compete with yobit, which means that yobit remains superior and always advances to challenge all new things to create new innovations.

• +1 1

for now there are no crypto talk competitors because crypto talk gives prizes to its users and is able to pay for every useful post, it is possible that there will be crypto talk competitors but not as good and good crypto talk, greeting the crypto world.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 12/21/2019 at 12:16 AM, kingsbtc said:

Why?

Lol! Do you means that's there is no big forum like cryptotalk at this time? Let's be honest at this time cryptotalk is not that big forum because it is just new, but if we are talking about two years from now cryptotalk will be into anoththe levels

• +3 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

If there was a competing website to  cryptotalk I highly recommend you take advantage of the opportunity and sign up for it so you can get some free bitcoins, because that's what I'm assuming you want to do. But since there are none just focus on making high-quality posts here.

Edited by McCree
spelling error
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

There was main competitor and it's was bitcoingarden and the biggest one is bitcointalk, It's biggest stand alone cryptocurrency forum and we still to far to compete it with it, Maybe in the next year we can compete with bitcointalk and after that with reddit.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

There is no room for competition because it is difficult to compete with a forum and platform like YOBIT because it is difficult for them

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

Well, yobit exchanges are exists when the cryptotalk are not established, this yobit are used in bitcointalk in some campaigns there to get their profit, thanks for yobit to securing our coins to hackers and scammers so that we can recommend it to our friends and relatives.

I m not sure that there are others forums like Cryptolak or they can compete with Cryptotalk, if there are please present them here! where you find forum like Cryptotalk you exprece your ideas and you get some know and you will be paid!..

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

There will be a competetion again after some time. Crypto talk for sure launch competetion like bitcointalk. So do your best and give your best to be ranked on top. 

• +2 1

There are few forums about cryptocurrency yet cryptotalk provides its users rewards upon completing some objectives. This made more users to rely on this platform.

• +3 1

On 12/21/2019 at 2:16 AM, kingsbtc said:

Why?

I think you mean to say ,we do not find cryptotalk like form on internet.If you mean to say this  then i agree with you form like cryptotalk is no one their.This form is best form.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

their are no  any Competitors for cryptotalk and crypto talk very good website giving money+knowledge really good site

Edited by Soaib khan
  • +1 3
  • +3 1

I am also noticed that there is no competitors to cryptotalk forum.Crypto is the forum thats paid us free btc for posting.There is no any forums that pay user for every post

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 12/20/2019 at 11:16 PM, kingsbtc said:

Why?

Yes, you are right there is no competitor to this forum in this bold move, perhaps because it costs the money that must be paid to members. I hope to find other forums that do the same.

Crypto Talk:-

There are different expert share own experience about the website and earning method which prove more fruitful for new members and this platform provide the best opportunity for learning and earning. This is good and best platform all the crypto world.