You just have to know what your emotional limit. - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

You just have to know what your emotional limit.

yes I agree with you, when trading we should limit our emotion because this can ruin our trading performance. Instead of making money in trading you will lose it all.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

When I work at any platform like crypto currency so I connect emotionaly with this platform but we must becomes strong and must control our emotions

• -5 1

Yes it is spot on and once chatting about trading in crypto emotional means of communication becomes a point of reference that underlies our profit or injury factors.  My emotions were a morsel absent in control. I knew I was a big cheese who was impatient.  So I desire allocation or asking for opinions before manufacture a strength of will to be snapped up or bargain crypto.my brothers at all times fail adviced to me for.caracter like me Hodl is greatest way. 

On 12/21/2019 at 3:41 PM, Ardian1206 said:

we need technical minds to analyze not just strategies and ordinary minds.  that we are required to think about it in order to succeed in trading.

Your opinion is correct and I agree if we basically need a mind to analyze and can be coupled with a strategy then I am sure everything will succeed in trading even to find a profit will be easier.

Yes, of course, we need to know the sensitive limit, because doing so certainly does not require patience if it is too excited because it can lead to any kind of accident.

Unfortunately, when we talk about emotion, we're talking about something beyond human control. 
No one can control their passion if it's joy or fear or anything of passion. 
Prophecy is an emotion of optimism, and no one can control it.
Emotions are human instincts that are hard to control.

On 12/20/2019 at 11:36 PM, alexisfuentes said:

The trader is full of emotions, the predictions bring us many disappointments, the pump-dump, are a substantial part in the handling of emotions too, in general volatility is something that should be taken advantage of do not let yourself be put in a state that affect emotionally.

I believe that emotions are still important thing when it comes to trading. But do not be rushed to make a decision when you are feeling excited and happy because you are witnessing a sudden pump and potential to a coin. And do not also be rushy and panic sell if you noticed that the coin you have invested drops it's value. Always think multiple times before you confirm your act. Just keep calm, you will be needing your emotions for your guts. When you think, it is time to buy or to sell, then go. But do not be in a hurry.

nMvFbuZ.png

As for my emotions, it is often difficult for me to control and regulate. I often have negative emotions before fluctuations or with small risks. But now I'm more positive because I've got more experience

Emotions nd trading are two different side of river u can't get emotional while trading r u cant do trading if u sensitive or emotional to anything so there r two different things nd they both are different aspects

There's are too many threads about emotions when it comes to trading, But in reality its all in the mind and having a clear mind will prevent people from being too emotional during trading. As always everyone should only count the winnings and don't ever count your losses.

spacer.png

58 minutes ago, Alex104 said:

I have no experience to loss so i have no idea my emotional limit  I try to trade and share my emotion.

Have you never cried?

You have never laughed so much, until you are exhausted?

Do you never miss people?

You have never lost an object?

In all these cases there are emotions, sometimes they can cause unexpected and deepening reactions. We begin to have limits and control ourselves with emotional situations.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

In my opinion, in the context of the present society of every human being, the common people who have become economical in this way, everyone is a surety and everyone has a limited amount of moneyThere is no human being in the world who is completely self-sufficient and completely lacking in money. People of all faiths suffer from lack of money, and so I think that thinking fully understands the state of a human beingThe demand for its money is absolutely free

Actually emotion is not good for us. Because we need work in this forum. If we work in this forum then we can get a good profit

On 12/20/2019 at 8:36 PM, alexisfuentes said:

The trader is full of emotions, the predictions bring us many disappointments, the pump-dump, are a substantial part in the handling of emotions too, in general volatility is something that should be taken advantage of do not let yourself be put in a state that affect emotionally.

The premise is to know how far you can support all this information and put it to good use. You should to Know  what is your limit emotional,

So, you can think about temporarily retiring  or continued with very strongly.

what do you Think?

I have a very less emotion.

People's need to know to impress their emotion to be a good trader.  Emotions have to be controlled while trading    

Yes I agree with your topic and about the trader is full of emotions , Yes but we need to control this emotion to be aware of not making errors or mistakes 

While dealing with the digital.coins in the market all u gonna have to keep ur mind in consciousness and take a deep breath & hold ur emotions tight so that u don't get very angry if u lose ur money while trading in market.

Traders are indeed human beings so they feel and display emotions. But these emotions should not get in the way of trading. Unstable emotions are the reasons why people easily fall for scams or end up dissapointed and given up before making enough effort.

468x60-3.png

You cannot control your emotions when you see the price dip. The best way to trade, if you are not very rich and have a lot of money, is to buy it and forget it, and come back when the price has really hit a high... It also depended if you are long or short trader.. I would advise to be long trader. 

talking about emotions, it is not easy to grasp or manipulate it as you like. There will be feelings of bewilderment or boredom when problems occur, which is something no one wants. I think being an old person with cryptocurrency would not be so.

This is a very easy post to answer in your own words, take advantage of it to win your first post.

Although something that exceeds my tolerance limit with what they write is overcome with copy / page stealing ideas from others is extremely bad and can even lead to a warning point.

Reconsider this bad practice 

@Polash Vai  @Himu Ahamed

6 hours ago, Raouf99 said:

I have a very less emotion.

1 hour ago, Ndokobo1987 said:

You have to know your emotionally limit is.

Please, remember rules!

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

If I were to think of myself, it would be impossible to say that whatever kind of work or any other need of the whole world would happen in my life, I would not be able to do it with whatever current money or money I ownDemands never end, I am human and I do not think there is any end to my needs, so in my opinion they can never fully fulfill my needs 100% in any way that I currently have

In my opinion, this is one of the reasons for thinking completely abstinence as I think that he has never been able to meet the needs of a human being in his entire life, but most of the time it is one of the reasons why I think that he is the Economic AliMost of the time they are disabled, and for these reasons they are basically unable to meet all kinds of life needs of their own and therefore it is completely inconceivable for us to think about it

Our emotions is hard to be controlled even we don't want to feel any,because we are alive.  But as much as possible we must learn how to calm ourself by taking a deep breath and stop for a while and take rest of our mind.

2 hours ago, Dlis said:

Currently I'm property for bitcoin halving and If BTC bite the dust 6600 dollars and additionally fail 5700 dollars funding point at that moment I will market my Crypto but I trust will rearrangement for UP and I consider sum bazaar before you for bull Run.

2 hours ago, Makla Hala said:

In my opinion, this is one of the reasons for thinking completely abstinence as I think that he has never been able to meet the needs of a human being in his entire life, but most of the time it is one of the reasons why I think that he is the Economic AliMost of the time they are disabled, and for these reasons they are basically unable to meet all kinds of life needs of their own and therefore it is completely inconceivable for us to think about it

2 hours ago, Riya Moni said:

A life filled with happiness and fulfilment. You define success in your own terms, not society's, and you strive to achieve it.

Friends!

This post is reaching its limit of repetitive and useless, because far from contributing its comments is becoming repetitive.

It is a good post to achieve your first post or add post to the cause of your personal goals, because it offers a personal opinion of life experience, trading etc.

All should be useful and not repetitive, I appreciate considering improving your post since those who break the rules can be deleted or qualified as "Bad Post"

Don't Forget Your Topics