SCALPING IT IS PROFITABLE ON CRYTO TRADING? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptowinner21

SCALPING IT IS PROFITABLE ON CRYTO TRADING?

Hi Guys! Please, i want to know if Scalping strategy it is profitable on cryptocurrency trading? If that is possible how can i do? I need your help to know this method. Thanks!

• Useful or interesting 2

Scalping is difficult open position in many times with small range and close it in one time, need speculation about it, You need learn about scalping by join in trading group/ watch you tube channel. Practice use demo account and see the result, fix the mistakes and try again.

• +2 1

It's depend on your performance mate, It's really tricky if you want use scalping and you need take more attention to market and also doing some research too, If you ask me is that profit? Yes scalping was profit, For the first step try on some demo account and use free signal like CQS Scalping signal, Good luck mate!

Yes, of course, but it is only profitable when the market is very high liquidity. I advise you to search on Google for the uses of RSI , MACD and EMA lines as well.

These are the tools that the majority use in scalping.

On 12/19/2019 at 4:35 PM, cryptowinner21 said:

Hi Guys! Please, i want to know if Scalping strategy it is profitable on cryptocurrency trading? If that is possible how can i do? I need your help to know this method. Thanks!

You will need big capital in the spot market. The coin must have a large trading volume. The important thing is you must concentrate on the order. You will need sufficient resources also. 

Scapler should be expert in analyzing to trade with this strategy.  And surely it takes time and hours to fly.  You must immediately take a loss quickly.  Mindset scalpers are profitable in a few pips, so volume usage is certainly large;  if left in a state of loss, this is dangerous too.

A pure scalper will make a number of trades each day — perhaps in the hundreds. A scalper will mostly utilize one-minute charts since the time frame is small, and he or she needs to see the setups as they shape up in as close to real-time as possible. Supporting systems such as Direct Access Trading (DAT) and Level 2 quotations are essential for this type of trading. Automatic instant execution of orders is crucial to a scalper, so a direct-access broker is the preferred weapon of choice.

Scalping is profitable but before doing it you need to gain experience in normal trading or you may loss your asset when trading.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think to do scalping you need to be experience in normal trading. or you may loss your asset. mainly the experienced person do scalping. it is a difficult way to trade.

Scalping is best for who can take quick decisions. It is profitable in crypto because crypto has high fluctuations than forex trading. Also 1 minute or 5 minute time is good. You can use moving averages (DMA) indicator to predict market.

On 12/19/2019 at 2:35 PM, cryptowinner21 said:

It depends on how well you have learned If you have learned well and you have knowledge about crypto trading Then you can do scalping I think it's not a good decision, there's too much risk I do long term trading

2 hours ago, SCB1234 said:

I agree. I'm actually surprised to see more people doing this, because it is a specialized skill. but, I do think it is the most logical for the market right now, unless one has enough circulation to make large trades just in btc/usdt. Trades for this have to be big enough to make the risk worth it.

Hey, man, can you make your own topic about scalping in the tutorial or trading section? I think that will be useful for us. And please make another topic as well.

On 12/19/2019 at 1:05 PM, cryptowinner21 said:

Scalping can be profitable in days there are considerable price movements but you should do multiple transactions in each day to gain profit from all these small transactions. It is also quite risky because you have to deal with many small and temporary changes and you should invest high capital to compensate for fees. It is only a method for experienced traders.

• +1 1

I have written a topic about a scalping strategy you can read about, but in any case this strategy is mainly used for Forex trading but it can be used to trade in cryptocurrencies and it is profitable but you need to read about it first because it needs experience and good capital and speed as well.

On 12/19/2019 at 5:35 PM, cryptowinner21 said:

It will work on a high volume exchange platform or a coin that has active traders all day everyday. Since you need to join and trade against bots in a fast pace trading environment so you need to be wiser and much quicker in executing your trade in order to be profitable with scalping.

spacer.png

Scalping strategy i think still profitable. But very risky in cryptocurrency trading. Because most cryptocurrency price is very fast change. I recommended to use normal trading to doing it. If you have good time and right decision, that is sure will give you good amount profit. Just try it with some coin, take a lesson from some mistake.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 12/19/2019 at 10:35 AM, cryptowinner21 said:

To be able to scalpel with cryp coin depends on how volatile the coin is,. If the coin is stable and no much movement wether up and down, scalping might not be profitable 

Else....

Yes, of course, profitable, there are two options for you as a trader, either storage in the long run or scalping in the daily term and according to my experience it is very profitable if you stick to your plan.

This depends on your skill in trading, but it must be noted that it is more dangerous than trading in the long run, as it needs speed in making decisions which results in haste and dispersion of ideas.

I have been scalping for a long time and I want to tell you that it is not worth it, it should only be done if you are quite a beginner.

Yes, the scalping strategy is profitable and a lot of traders deal with it, but it has some risk because the buying process is after the market moves and it may go down at any moment so if you do not have experience do not deal with it.

In my opinion there is no strategy that will make you win always ! for me I prefer short trading to avoid  the lose ! but to be honest there is many strategies that will help to to increase your profits 

Well we have different strategies when it comes in trading, but before you can have your own strategy you must have enough knowledge about crypto and must know how the market works, yee scalping is also good strategy but before you do that just do some normal trading first. 

On 12/19/2019 at 4:35 PM, cryptowinner21 said:

Yes, i do scalping strategy. First you need to know how to determine support and resistance line, pick up some indicator to help you, for example use heiken ashi indicator. For more explanation, you can googling it about scalping strategy. Good luck.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.