Think before replace your post. - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Think before replace your post.

I see many member replace their post at the wrong section discussion, specially in marketplace and services. They replace trading or exchanges post into marketplace section and why I keep reply them? look's fool isn't?. From this post I just want to invite all member to think before replace and giving post/ comment, is this the right place?. Admin try very hard to clean forum and now new problem came, sorry for that.

• Useful or interesting 18
  • +1 11
  • +2 7
  • +3 10
  • +4 1

Just now, nicolas1234789 said:

I see many member replace their post at the wrong section discussion, specially in marketplace and services. They replace trading or exchanges post into marketplace section and why I keep reply them? look's fool isn't?. From this post I just want to invite all member to think before replace and giving post/ comment, is this the right place?. Admin try very hard to clean forum and now new problem came, sorry for that.

Yes mate you were right some OPs here doesn't know how to Pace their topics on it's designated place.This gives more work for the moderators because they will transfer those post on its right place.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

I think they have to put some time to accept any post at any session to be sure to post is right and for that they need more admin to work on it I know it very hard to do that but it's much better to remove topics of moving them to other session

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

2 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

Sure you are right we must be very carefully to post contents into the concerned section because admin and moderators are having the hard time to remove out topics to sections

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2

I think we need more moderators to clean the forums. Or at least, impose more restrictions on payment to discourage new users to shitpost on any topic they see.

We see such kind of posts because of most of the people are only eager to earn and not to provide great, quality content. If payment is only available to those who really contribute something in the forums, then this wouldn't be much of a problem, though it could lessen the daily active user count.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

Yes you are right, I saw many of this in this forum, but don't forget that the admins are doing their work perfectly because I noticed too many times they remove every post which is not belong to this section 

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

16 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

Indeed yes,

that there have been so many case of off topic, spamming in the forum, but so far admins and moderators are currently cleaning the whole forum in the last days until now, 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

Other misplace crypto world, with tokens but the weird part is when some misplace about forum topics with the crypto world and the vise versa.

On 12/19/2019 at 12:49 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Thank you for useful post. Yeah all the member should post their topic on the right section. I accept your invitation and request others to follow your suggestion. It will be great then.

• +1 2

On 12/19/2019 at 2:49 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Well, you do have a point I also notice that mistakes but I think the forum has a system wherein they can move a certain topic to other section but I'm not sure if in the right that it is existing but if not I highly suggest a system like this that an admin or moderator has the authority to distinguished and move a topic to other section to maintain the order of the forum. Thanks for noticing and publishing a topic about this concern.

• +1 4
  • +2 2

Some of them are just confused or they don't know what section they've make a post of. You're right, we must think and read the section's name before posting or creating a topics so that other members will not be confused on the topic you've created.

• +1 3
  • +2 2

It shouldn't be tolerate to avoid the confusion to the readers. Creating topics was good but make sure it will post to accurate section to have a healthy discussion and sharing knowledge.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

There's many post that's not relevant to the sub forum especially the AirDrop codes I noticed some of the users just post some line of codes and make me confused and thanks some of the users said that the codes is for AirDrop.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

Hello my friend
The idea of the topic is special, my friend
Indeed, it is a problem that we always notice in some sections, a topic that does not fit the section
Maybe the administration is developing proposals to move the topics into its own sections

• +1 2
  • +2 1

if the post or topic is moved, there is actually proof, that is, at the top of the forum. there you can see a part of the topic. I have experienced it, because it happened because the topic was deemed incompatible with the part and then moved to the appropriate section, but I saw it so I do not regret after making a post.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

This will be an good idea, some of the members here ate posting to the thread and that is off topic, we need to posts some threads or topics that are relevant to the group to know easily where do you read some ideas. 

Yes you must think before replacing your post. In posting you muat be very careful and through that you can gain and earn so much money. Through bitcoin someone can make their time and effort productive. Someone can be very productive and effective in their time.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Can’t we just leave this issue to the moderators? Thats the reason why they exist? 

I don’t think they are not reviewing the posts but just give them time.

Why stress ourselves on this matter which is not on our hands?

Just saying!

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

I see many member replace their post at the wrong section discussion, specially in marketplace and services. They replace trading or exchanges post into marketplace section and why I keep reply them? look's fool isn't?. From this post I just want to invite all member to think before replace and giving post/ comment, is this the right place?. Admin try very hard to clean forum and now new problem came, sorry for that

Many are here just for the rewards,some also are just new so they doesnt really know how it works and what are the rules.as new member are coming expect all those kind.

• +1 3

of course we should see this matter carefully.i am trying to do the better job always and this time i will be more careful after reading this

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Yes you must think before replacing your post because if you failed the standard of the campaign your post will not be counted. If that would happen your effort that you exerted will be put into vain. Your time will not be paid. That is why we all need to be careful.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

i think that they should think before they post because there are some mistakes that make the admin to take negative action these mistakes are generally made by the new users  because they are new and they are unaware of somethings they want to know about it thats why they make these kind of mistakes and thats their posts are deleted.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

You're right. Also they're posting their codes for the airdrop in to the wrong section. I suggest to them follow the instruction and read it carefully. I think if you commented to that topic which is in the wrong section, the topic will be deleted later and also your comment so i suggest to don't comment on it. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

Yes its really an important point that users shoud think the sections which will be suitable for their posts because contents of trading can't be posted in marketplace sections so see before you post.

• +1 5

Yes. We should think and search first the forum if the topic is suited or not especially for the newbies. They should not be misguided.

• -2 1
  • +1 2