The blockchain technology use cases - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lucky80

The blockchain technology use cases

On 15.04.2020 at 19:00, alex72 said:

In my opinion there are many fields where we can use the blockchain technology because blockchain technology is a very secure technology this is why we can use that on any security related applications.

You're right. I also wanted to add that this technology will help reduce time in some areas and will become more popular over time.

A lot of people consider blockchain the most important invention that happened after the invention of the internet, because it is a very secure, transparent network that cannot be tampered with or hacked.

At first blockchain helps us to get rid of paper documentation, also it can connect some of the thing in real life with the internet as well as make it easier to raise money for charity.

I think the best wallet service for Bitcoin. Wallet and blockchain technology are not the same. Because blockchain controls transactions and the Wallet Service Authority is completely different. They have no control over transactions. These technologies control mines.   

Blockchain is used to bitcoin ang it is decentralized. I think many government now are starting to adapt the use of blockchain technology. Some countries are using blockchain technology for innovation.

I have some understanding of the blockchain concept and how it works and this is why i have noticed that it is not only being applied to the crypto world but it also being applied to other industries as well including other financial department and even in some manufacturing systems. I think that this truly shows the diversity of this technology and as a result it is also able to highlight exactly what the technology can be used for and the security and the advantages thereof.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 12/18/2019 at 5:20 AM, lucky80 said:

Do you understand what is the blockchain technology? If you understand, what will you use the blockchain for, and will you make it happen? Please share your mind here.

I dont understand the blockchain technology that well but I think that blockchain is serving a very important role here in cryptocurrency and if without it i think that the cryptocurrencies will never work  I think that blockchain abilities is not limited flr cryptocurrency but it can do other things as well. 

I'm not going to pretend I know anything about technical stuff in blockchain technology because I don't but I have some basic knowledge of blockchain and that basic knowledge tells me blockchain technology due to decentralization and privacy will be number one choice for transactions in the future for masses of people and of course me and I don't see any alternatives for blockchain yet.

I think blockchain will be widely deployed in the future because many new technologies rely on blockchain in addition to cryptocurrencies as well.

I will share what I know about the blockchain is a computer coding that simplifies the implementation of certain agreements and reduces the need for a broker. Smart contracts and blockchain are two interconnected technologies, so block chain is an application platform for smart contracts, or in other words, smart contracts are applied to blockchain and simply the blocks are the data obtained and stored in a network.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Well blockchain technology is like public ledger in which the transaction are recorded of Crypto based on it's framework and Bitcoin is also based on this technology but if you are taking about blockchain app it's wallet for Crypto currency.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I think blockchain technology  is the most trusted and the biggest technology of all the companies. The network is actually used to do a lot of transactions and withdrawals within few seconds. The company has the highest  users of the crypto world and they all are actually dependent with the features of the blockchain technology. So this is actually a great company to rely on. 

Blockchain tech is open of the unique innovations that really has gained enormous grounds as to how actually they really have, when looking on the use if the blockchain general ledgers which is kind if being used in the blocks explorer's as to broadcast transactions, as blockchain is different from clouds junctions

I have some knowledge in block chain in my opinion block chain record, several computers data at the same time and store this data securely, and in crypto its records transaction one block to another block, and solve this data and create new block.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

I believe that many people have already mentioned the uses of blockchain, but I want to say that what you see every day has become ridiculous, there are projects that when one wants to read it seems that blockchain is a magic stick that works miracles when in fact it is far from be true. each person needs to understand what and blockchain for these scammers not to engage people with meaningless projects

• +3 1
  • +4 1

40 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

I have some knowledge in block chain in my opinion block chain record, several computers data at the same time and store this data securely, and in crypto its records transaction one block to another block, and solve this data and create new block.

Blockchain uses different algorithms that still I do not know how it was created, all I know is the man or the team behind it is genius.

I think blockchain technology is the most important invention in the cipher world and is based on sophisticated algorithms and it is very safe, and bitcoin relies on this technology in its transactions

• +2 1

blockchain is the system by which transactions in cryptocurrency are stored and recorded and this technology has become popular all over the world and is a very reliable company

Blockchain is a decentralized system where all kinds of transaction is recorded and is encrypted without a third party.

3 hours ago, Basad said:

A technological system that supported the existence of Cryptocurency, stores information about the transactions, distributed and in several data base 

There are so many blockchain technology use cases. People are just thinking about the cryptocurrencies transactions  but it can also be used to protect Intellectual Property (IP). If Blockchain technology is added, poorly managed traditional system will turn into highly secured. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Yes i know some information about blockchain technology , and i believe that is the future .yes if i have opportunity to use it , i will us it because is give a lot future in my project . I know this technology is still in development to be more mature , but i think we can use the version we have now is really good , i believe soon we will see thsi technology in everything. 

Blockchain company is the most trusted crypto company which is used to digitize other assets, such as cars, real estate and even artwork. Blockchain or distributed ledger technology isn't a single technology. The blockchain technology used case is one of the most best cryptocurrency bitcoin.

Blockchain technology is one of the most cryptocurrency company that deals and keeps  all activities,records and transactions of all cryptocurrency. 

• +1 1

Blockchain is a very cool system! I am sure that if the States of different countries could use it, they would not prohibit it! Because this is a really promising and profitable system!

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I have few ideas about this system, one of the most iconic facility of the system is that i can create a server which is not mine and i can use it fluently. This blockchin is so much potential in term of technology,its add a new dimension in the market.