Crypto Wallet's is safe ? - Page 5 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Batuhan

Crypto Wallet's is safe ?

Usually the safest way to make the money we make from the online world is to use a wallet that will not allow anyone to hack your money because wallets use a lot of secure security.

The most secure wallets are the external wallets, which you completely control 100%, but this matter poses some risk if you lose your key.

THINK POSITIVE

You can keep your bitcoins online through coinpot wallet, faucetpay wallet, coinbase wallet or blockchain wallet and also you can keep your bitcoins or altcoins in mobile wallets through trust wallet, myether wallet and coins ph wallet.

• -1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

There are a lot of portfolios for bitcoin, and I used many of them, but according to my practice, the best bitcoin wallet and other currencies are Coinomi and the most important thing that distinguishes them is that they are easy to use even for beginners in addition to being safe

40 minutes ago, hunasaloow said:

I recommend using hardware wallets than applications because they don't need to be connected to the internet if you don't want to make transactions so that the wallet will be safe from an attacker. There are many safest e-wallets you can use, but you need to know how to secure your wallets and stay away from hackers. You can exchange bitcoin, litecoin or any other currency securely. Its security is very high. It works very fast.

Yes my friend, I agree with you. I also want to add that if fraudsters want to do what they want to crack a cryptocurrency wallet, then they will succeed. There are examples of many famous people. It is best to use private keys, thanks. 

There are some that are not safe, there are some that are even fake, there are some that are though safe and good to use. But no matter how the wallet is safe, you have to protect it too. 

• -1 1

Yes crypto wallet is really safe for your coins. But l don't believe that all of them can be safe, l prefer Coinbase. It is really one of the best safety wallet. 

On 12/16/2019 at 11:24 PM, Batuhan said:

After Bitcoin's initial burst into the mainstream success , a lot of new cryptocurrency enthusiasts started taking interest in the crypto coin . Some people only wanted to know what the hype is about , while others were very adamant in investing in and making money from Bitcoin . Before anything else , a cryptocurrency-holding wallet that would not only be fully functional but also have a high level of security and safety . Should be the number one priority for the latter group of people . That's why today we will talk about the safest Bitcoin wallet options and where to find them .

Crypto currency is growing so do its services. Online wallet provide good security. Many Online crypto currency wallet support the 2fa security system you can activate it for higher security 

On 12/16/2019 at 7:54 PM, Batuhan said:

After Bitcoin's initial burst into the mainstream success , a lot of new cryptocurrency enthusiasts started taking interest in the crypto coin . Some people only wanted to know what the hype is about , while others were very adamant in investing in and making money from Bitcoin . Before anything else , a cryptocurrency-holding wallet that would not only be fully functional but also have a high level of security and safety . Should be the number one priority for the latter group of people . That's why today we will talk about the safest Bitcoin wallet options and where to find them .

I would suggest to everyone not to use exchanges and browser wallets. If you definitely need a wallet on your pc, try electrum, although download it only from the official source. Also there are a lot fine mobile wallets, although there are attacks happening (using sim-swap technique) and we've learned in the past that even millions were stolen from mobile wallets. When using mobile wallets it is better to have a limited amount of crypto in them, just to use them in case you find a shop that accepts crypto and buy a coffee or a device. 

The best way to store crypto is a hardware wallet or even a paper one.

There are two types of wallets, my friend. There are wallets that are not connected to the Internet, such as the wallets and paper wallets. These wallets are very safe and difficult to penetrate. There are also online wallets, and the most popular of these are the blockchain wallet and coinbac wallet, and I advise everyone to use these wallets.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

According to my personal experience I would like to choose Coinbase for the safest wallet ever in history. Because the wallet is not only secured but also gives the opportunity to transfer funds from one wallet to another in the quickest way. The cryptocurrencies are also secured with this wallet. That's why my personal choice is Coinbase wallet  and the blockchain and trust wallets are also good.  

• -1 1

Yes crypto wallets are safe but choose the best and well known wallets for storing you crypto coins. Before using any wallet first search all about it. 

• -1 1
  • +2 1

Nowadays so many security concerns are associated with the hot online wallet. If you are using the hardware wallets I think you may not have any issues while using them for storing your cryptocurrency holdings. Hardware wallets are not unsafe. 

• +1 1

I personally know that crypto wallets are 100% safe and  protected from hackers. I have been using crypto wallets for many years and never got any that type of news that wallets got hacked. 

Hello friend , and yes these wallets are safe. If you are looking for some good wallets than coinbase , blockchain , trust , yobit wallet are best as most of the members also use these wallet and i personally use these wallet to store my crypto and haven't faced any problem till date.

• -3 1

There are a lot of options for Bitcoin wallets, not a big problem as most of the global portfolios known to have a sufficient degree of safety, but the coolest of that is the wallet that comes in the mobile phone hardware, that is the best.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

There are many crypto wallets out there of which some are scam and legit thereof, we must choose wisely which one to use to avoid being swindled of our coins I would recommend to use only popular ones with good reputation and reviews.

• +5 1

On 12/16/2019 at 6:54 PM, Batuhan said:

That's why today we will talk about the safest Bitcoin wallet options and where to find them .

The paper wallets are the safest category of cryptocurrency wallet you can use. If safety of your crypto is the your main priority, the below list will help. 

1. Ledger Nano S Wallet
  2. Ledger Nano X wallet 
  3. Electrum
  4. BRD wallet 
  5. Trezor wallet 
  • +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

There are many wallets and I recommend a wallet that I have tried which is safe and good and it is a trust wallet

• +1 4

Life is great and enjoy it

6 hours ago, Imran01234 said:

Although the crypto wallet app is secure, people are not attracted to it

Crypto wallet apps can be compromised, so we should be careful while using it, avoiding malware is the best way to avoid hackers and this can be done with safe browsing, and avoiding fake emails and phishing attacks. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There are a lot of bitcoin wallets that can be used and relied upon. The best of these wallets is a blockchain wallet. This wallet has been operating for several years and has a very strong and difficult to breach security system and it also provides a way to store money within its own external device called a blockchain

• +1 1

On 2/1/2020 at 11:08 PM, halloweed said:

New coins with new official wallets might not be as secure, so some wallets are n it secure that's for a fact.

I am totally agree with you there are many new cryptocurrency project are coming these days but they don't have the potential to survive in the market because they are low quality projects as they are low quality projects their wallet is also low quality

• +1 1

There are people who use a particular wallet for different purpose but among the general purpose is to have strong security but there are wallet that rapidly make transactions and there are wallet that charge low fees during transaction but the most important thing is the wallet that has strong security that will be able to guard your against threads.

1 hour ago, Treat1234 said:

There are people who use a particular wallet for different purpose but among the general purpose is to have strong security but there are wallet that rapidly make transactions and there are wallet that charge low fees during transaction but the most important thing is the wallet that has strong security that will be able to guard your against threads.

Noncustodial wallets solve the two issues, they have high security and transactions are at low fees. Only what is needed is ourselves to handle it well in a way our private keys will not leak. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Every crypto wallet has its own security mechanism and wallets like CoinBase, blockchain and Trust wallets are very safe and secure. These all wallets are very much trusted as these wallets are widely used by crypto lovers to safe their digital assets. 

• +2 1