Crypto Wallet's is safe ? - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Batuhan

Crypto Wallet's is safe ?

On 12/17/2019 at 1:54 AM, Batuhan said:

After Bitcoin's initial burst into the mainstream success , a lot of new cryptocurrency enthusiasts started taking interest in the crypto coin . Some people only wanted to know what the hype is about , while others were very adamant in investing in and making money from Bitcoin . Before anything else , a cryptocurrency-holding wallet that would not only be fully functional but also have a high level of security and safety . Should be the number one priority for the latter group of people . That's why today we will talk about the safest Bitcoin wallet options and where to find them .

Run your own node thats the safest place. or safe keep your coins using paper wallet for offline storage.

If you cannot run your own node, use electrum and safe keep your privatekey and password.

• +2 1

spacer.png

3 hours ago, koslbreathca said:

My cryptocurrency capability wallet is coinbase. I put it to use to shop cash from here,. It is simple and easy to make use of

coinbase wallet is very safe i think. the wallet is much secured and i am using the wallet for many days and i have seen that the wallet is much easy to use.

• +1 1

Of course, the crypto budget can be safe and sound. My spouse and I now employ 3 varieties of crypto wallets and handbags. I do think consequently coinbase crypto budget is more preferable to various other and then people budget. Since coinbase is incredibly risk-free. Along with coinbase budget present you with 100℅ stability for ones crypto.

• +3 1

On 12/17/2019 at 1:54 AM, Batuhan said:

After Bitcoin's initial burst into the mainstream success , a lot of new cryptocurrency enthusiasts started taking interest in the crypto coin . Some people only wanted to know what the hype is about , while others were very adamant in investing in and making money from Bitcoin . Before anything else , a cryptocurrency-holding wallet that would not only be fully functional but also have a high level of security and safety . Should be the number one priority for the latter group of people . That's why today we will talk about the safest Bitcoin wallet options and where to find them .

I recommend anyone who lives in the Philippines to use the wallet coins.ph. because the wallet is made specifically for Filipinos. But if you live in a different country, it still a very good wallet to use.

• +1 1

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

Yes, the cryptocurrency wallet is very safe and secure because it is a program that stores your private and public keys and interacts with various blockchains to enable the users to send and receive digital currency to monitor their balance and I think one of the easiest ways to buy and hold cryptocurrencies is the coinbase.

• +2 1

On 12/16/2019 at 9:54 AM, Batuhan said:

Crypto wallet is safe for a short period of time and it will also depend on the wallet security and if as time goes this wallet can't survive from hacker attack if it do not have high security.

• +1 1

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Yes I think this proud person is safe for our wealth because it allows us to perform various tasks including transferring money easily from one country to another.

• -2 1

On 1/14/2020 at 2:35 PM, Warrior said:

Yeah crypto wallet is totally safe but not everyone because there is some scam wallet also so we need to learn about good one's now and then use them for our safety

Mainly crypto wallet need to make safe by the owner . as the wallet is the place where to store all the crypto asset so security is very much needed.

On 12/16/2019 at 6:54 PM, Batuhan said:

Hello. I see that a lot of people advise you to use Coinbase or Blockchain.com, obviously, they use few different coins and most of them have been in the cryptosphere only for 2 or 3 years maximum. Coinbase only supports 20 coins and 0 tokens. In addition, Coinbase is the only owner of the addresses it provides, so you do not have private keys (Not your keys, not your coins). Finally, these people are amazed by the staking option for Tezos and believe that it is Coinbase which distributes Tezos for free, but they are wrong. These benefits for Tezos hodlers are distributed by the Tezos network itself, this option is called "Staking or Pos". Yearlie reward rates for Tezos staking is 7% but Coinbase only redistributes 5.5%, which means they keep 1.5% for themselves. It is not fair....

The most secure wallets are those where you own the private keys! If the wallet do not provide private keys of your adresses, this is not a real wallet. It is more like a bank. Are you in cryptosphere to entrust your coins to a bank ???

I have a Ledger Nano S. This is one of the most secure wallet but i don't use.

If you are searching for a simple but secure wallet that can manage hundreds of coins and tokens without third-party and provides you your private keys, I recommand these 3 wallets that are available on computer and smartphone:

- Atomic Wallet (my favorite, the best of the best). You can consult MY TOPIC ABOUT ATOMIC WALLET

- Coinomi Wallet this wallet which is very similar to the 1st

- Guarda Wallet

No registration requiered (anonymous). You own the privates keys. They are available on computer and smartphone. Encrypted and password protected. You can store and manage almost all coin and tokens.  They integrates Changelly, Shapeshift and Simplex. You can import coins that are not already listed on.

I hope you will read this message and learn something. GOOD LUCK.

And remember: NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR COINS !!!!!

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

The usual wallet means the best like blockchain,Trust wallet from binance, Atomic wallet Myetherwallt. Yes don't go for a random wallet be safe..

Coinbase Wallet is one of the best successful safe wallets.  I'm also using this wallet because this wallet has a very good reputation

Yes, agree with you that not every wallet is safe, you have to do search for best and trusted wallet beause there are very scam out there in this space. I think coinbase and binance is safe and if do big investment then purchaseing hardware is worth it . 

• +5 1

Yes all is save the best coinbase and blockchain.. then trust wallet, Mew, Atomic wallet. It is easy to choose just see the features then decide..

On 12/16/2019 at 7:54 PM, Batuhan said:

There are many wallet with high levels of security and privacy like blockchain ,coinbase and trust wallet. If you ask where you can find it you can download app or visite official websites of wallets.

• +4 1

On 1/14/2020 at 2:30 PM, Shahrukh hassan Sourov said:

i think crypto wallet is safe for our bitcoin.in particular coinbase wallet is safe and secured wallet.this coinbase wallet It has brought us many benefits for our crypto user.i also support coinbase wallet.

coinbase is a safe wallet for storing any kind of crypto here. the wallet is secured for storing any kind of coin or erc20 coin and the user interface is good to me.

I realize that e-wallets are safe, I see many popular and very good wallets, which are worth using and highly appreciated by many people. I am using a blockchain wallet

nothing is safe even offline wallet we need just to be careful and save everything in a good really good place...

Crypto Wallet is very safe and it's no wonder that some people wear it accompanied
lowest cost

Yes.why not?it is safe.but you need to fine out best and legit wallet. Example:coin base trust wallet etc.

I am always with this wallet.This is the amazing wallet for crypto.    

• +2 1

yes cryptowallet is much safe if you active 2fa on your wallet.

because hackers can't stolen funds if you active 2fa instant.

also avoid unknown sites link and unknown mails.