Bitcoin Price Going Down or high? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ken

Bitcoin Price Going Down or high?

It is not fair to expect too much but the price of bitcoin will rise. The chances of earning are very low. There has been so much going on before that you just said there will be a bang at the end of this year that no one could ever have imagined. It doesn't seem to decrease anymore.

The price of bitcoin at the present time is witnessing very large fluctuations as it drops and rises continuously and I think that this situation will remain like this until the end of the half where the price is likely to rise after the half and reach more than $ 10,000

These last months were between $ 6000 and $ 7000 since the market collapsed cryptocurrencies. There is the most delicious of quotes that can rise in the second half of this year, so it is better to be patient if you now have a little, I mean a percentage and want to achieve a profit to pay your expenses.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

It can not be said anything now whether the price of bitcoin wil be down or high as now we can see that the price of bitcoin has decreased   but we can hope that the price will again increase in a very few month

On 12/16/2019 at 5:34 PM, Ken said:

What do you know about bitcoin price? It will rise or not? Im just hoping to rise the price of btc to have more moneys. If you know the btc price or you have the graph where it shows the up/down price of btc.

I think that the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is going down and declining because of the corona virus. I hope that after the virus is gibe then the price will go up again and the people will earn again.

Bitcoin is not stable, it changes everyday and no one can decide when it will increase or decrease. All we can say is predictions, bitcoin has the highest value among all of the coins.

You'll find a chart in Cryptomarketcap.you can find the price there.you only have to search Cryptomarketcap into google.After searching You'll find their websites click on them and see what the prices is going on now.you'll find every details of up down there.You also can find so many coins statistics.so,search for that.       

bitcoin is loosing its value now due to a lot of issues like corona virus, i believe it will be like this for a while, at least till this virus issue clears up. But nevertheless, bitcoin is bound to rise again. watch out

Last month I check the price of Bitcoin in my country. Can I found that in comparison with today's price It was low. In between this month, I don't know That was there any increase or decrease. But I think ok due to Corona attack there must be a decrease in the value of Bitcoin

I think that as of the time that i am writing this post in response to your topic, that the price of bitcoin will remain stable at where it is now, around 7100 dollars, and that this stability will be broken by the halving event that is set to take place next month, where i think that the price will increase a bit. This may not be a full increase at this point with economic troubles, but i think we can expect to see the bitcoin price go up.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

In my opinion it is so hard to predict price of BTC. Indeed, we can see that price of BTC is same between 6k-7k several days. But after solving some problems like corona l believe we can see really price of BTC. 

Well, no one can guarantee that the price of bitcoin will rise within days or weeks, but in general if you consider it as an investment for several years, the bitcoin price will likely increase.

The price of the bitcoin is now in a average value. But the price is now at 8k usd but it was about 12 k a month ago. So the price is always going ups and down all the time. But a halving will take place in 2020. And after that the price of the currency will go much higher as we can see by seeing the previous halving. So the price will go high after May. 

At one time the value of bitcoin was much lower. But now the price is much higher and in the future the price will increase a lot

At one time the value of bitcoin was much lower. But now the price is much higher and in the future the price will increase a lot

In my opinion, there is no person that would tell you for sure that the price of bitcoin will go up or down in the next weeks or more, there are only guessing and it is useless to ask these questions.

I think currently the price of bitcoin is going down but hopefully very soon it will go up again. And that's how it is with cryptocurrency because it's a decentralized currency,  it always goes up and down all the time.

I think that in this period, the price of bitcoin will decrease, and then it will rise rapidly to reach 20 thousand dollars.

Bitcoin is the very unstable coin it can go high and down in a seconds. Only we can make its prediction, bitcoin price depends on the demand and supply of the bitcoin in the market. If you increase the people in the cryptocurrencies in very large amount then you can make the price of the bitcoin where you want but you have to spend millions of millions. 

Its not possible to guess bitcoin prices because when bitcoin market go up and down its depend demand and supply, but some time big whale's also manipulate bitcoin  prices, so its difficult to guess yes present bitcoin prices goes down, but in few weeks we see bitcoin prices high.

• +3 1

It is very difficult to predict why the Bitcoin market is not stable But when it comes to the rise and fall of Bitcoin we make more profit by investing in Bitcoin. Bitcoin's price is rising a lot Almost half of the events have moved on and we will just have to wait.

35 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

Its not possible to guess bitcoin prices because when bitcoin market go up and down its depend demand and supply, but some time big whale's also manipulate bitcoin  prices, so its difficult to guess yes present bitcoin prices goes down, but in few weeks we see bitcoin prices high.

You don't need to guess anything, you just have to find the current trend for bitcoin. By looking a little more closely, anyone can notice the general pattern of bitcoin in every month. This month bitcoin tends to fluctuate between $9000 and $9800 and this $800 movement is your room to play in the market. If you want to get deeper into the details, you should educate yourself about the different methods of trading to be able to keep trading non-stop in all possible conditions whether it is bullish or bearish.

• +1 1

Today date is June 1, 2020 and today Bitcoin price is around $9500 and gradually this Bitcoin price going up or not only Bitcoin price going up but also others altcoins is going up, it means very soon Crypto market hit more higher, so now Bitcoin price is going high.

The volatility of bitcoin's price and all cryptocurrencies is their nature! There are always pumps and dumps in this cryptocurrencies market.. So knowing the price if it would go high or down is really hard.. Also the experts in this field don't know what would happen in this market.

On 3/12/2020 at 2:27 AM, samer shero said:

I think that any coin if it goes up it will always goes down after that and if it goes down it will goes up after that. that's the case here. it's just a matter of time and the price will rise again.

l don't agree with your opinion, if you mentioned could be true, everyone started already gaining a lot. But the system works something different. Maybe your technique can pass to some coins' movement, but it doesn't mean every coin follow same way.

On 5/31/2020 at 5:38 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

You don't need to guess anything, you just have to find the current trend for bitcoin. By looking a little more closely, anyone can notice the general pattern of bitcoin in every month. This month bitcoin tends to fluctuate between $9000 and $9800 and this $800 movement is your room to play in the market. If you want to get deeper into the details, you should educate yourself about the different methods of trading to be able to keep trading non-stop in all possible conditions whether it is bullish or bearish.

This 10% margin seems to be really profitable. We just had another one today although this one was obviously whale manipulation and I've read that it was observed by traders in Gemini and Coinbase. It was a few whales that dumped price and then bought the dip.

• Useful or interesting 1