Bitcoin Price Going Down or high? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ken

Bitcoin Price Going Down or high?

According to the recent news I have seen the price or value of Bitcoin is going down . It's been long time the price of Bitcoin is hoing high. But I am expecting the price of Bitcoin to go up. Otherwise it won't be beneficial for us.

you can read the graph through the japanese candle in any exchange site there you can see daily, weekly monthly and yearly any kind of price rise and fall

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I can just predict about it and I'm really hopeful that bitcoin price will definately rise up in upcoming some days. Actually I'm waiting to increase btc price from last few days but still price didn't increased. I hope it will increase soon. But it might take more time to increase price.Thank you.

On 12/16/2019 at 3:34 PM, Ken said:

What do you know about bitcoin price? It will rise or not? Im just hoping to rise the price of btc to have more moneys. If you know the btc price or you have the graph where it shows the up/down price of btc.

Now i'm hopping that few month later bitcoin price definitely rise up.because, crypto future is very bright.so, i think it’s time to patience for everyone.     

Bitcoins price are rising day by day because many people start joining this platform and invest in bitcoins and earn goodHi profit  or in future it's price is too much high. 

1 hour ago, bablog1094 said:

I see that you post in december 2019 when pricecwas low now bitcoin price start rising and recover its position .And soon its price  is got very high position and traders get much profit by this

maybe you have nit watched the price recently, it is constantly been going down, and no one knows to what value.

It is the best time to invest in Bitcoin as the price is low.. because the in future the price will go high...the present price of 1Bitcoin is 7860 Euro one year ago it was much low... So we can say that it is now in moderate level

Everything has an end, the descent must end and the rise and vice versa is the same as the rise, think about this phrase and you will know where the price of bitcoin will go.

Bitcoin price going down or high.Because media hype,lost of trust in fiat currencies,institutional adoption, supply storage,dumping of coins on the market.So,bitcoin price going down or high.

Sometimes even in the bull, it's hard to know whether, the prices of bitcoin, will be going or down, since the bull season, doesn't automatically means that it will just keep going higher and higher. That's why  it's good to buy any coin if you want to invest on it, when the price isdown

Welcome with me
Since the date you wrote the post, Bitcoin has started to rise, reaching more than $ 10,000 a month, February 2020, and then has fallen back to the $ 9,000 mark until today.
Bitcoin price movement for this year came in a different way, it does not seem clear which direction it will go, things are vague and I do not know the direction to where it will be

It is depending only the currency of all country. Bitcoin going now up and one hour later it is going to down. So it can not surely say that what is market currency now.    

On 12/16/2019 at 12:08 PM, febriyana said:

What i think is Bitcoin this year will going down. The price now is around $7,000. Maybe will going down until $6,000 then going up again next year slowly.

I think now BTC prices are starting to rise because after a few days of decline. I saw the graph on Indodax and I saw BTC going up. Hopefully 2020 is a good start for BTC.

Bitcoin is an electric currency that is worth getting up in every second. However, it will be far above the future, it can say it very well. Because it is more than all of the popularity, it is worth something worth it but future value of it will be moved upwards.

To me bit coin is the best e currency and fe days ago hen i trying to know about its value than i come  to know  its value is down than before.But i think its not a matter of worry.I wish it ill alright so soon.

On 12/16/2019 at 2:34 PM, Ken said:

What do you know about bitcoin price? It will rise or not? Im just hoping to rise the price of btc to have more moneys. If you know the btc price or you have the graph where it shows the up/down price of btc.

As i don't know much about that but i think the price of bitcoin will increase. It will cross the 10000 usd in very near future. 

This is another great news and i believe it will help us crypto users to be more valued because ubisoft is a very big company in the world so they will marke a goo contribution to bitcoin when they will use it.

Well if every one hold currency then the price of bitcoin will rise. But recently I have notice that some people wants to create misunderstanding among people. So they telling us the price of bitcoin will decrease.                  

I think that the price of bitcoin will grow by may-June 2020, now there is no sense to wait for the price to rise .

At the moment it will be a little fluctuating around the price of the $ 10,000, but in the long-term dimension I think it will rise to more than that because traders have become many

All i know according to the news that currently the bitcoin prices are gradually decreasing but after some years it will increase for sure

That level of support, because I've heard people talk about them before and seen the bitcoin crash between them.  Bitcoin is close to 6800 right now and putting all the technical analysis aside, I'm just hoping it doesn't go any lower.

I think the Bitcoin price up and down and the Bitcoin (BTC) is currently trading at around $7,050 following a 6% decrease in price since last Monday. Over the past 24 hours, BTC is down close to 1%. Let's take a look at Bitcoin's chart, courtesy of TradingView. At the time of writing, Bitcoin is still on a short-term bearish trend

Every body know that bit coin is the most valuable currency in the world. So every body wants the price of bit coin go up. But every thing can happen in digital world. I mean that every thing is possible with bit coin. some times it may be up or some times it may be go down. I hope it may be go up.

Probably a bit more. It looks like some of the new currency prices have begun at the beginning of the new year, so it seems to me that Raich will start to rise earlier this year. Now we are all worried about bitcoin prices. In fact, I think the end of the year has come down.