Bitcoin Price Going Down or high? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ken

Bitcoin Price Going Down or high?

Bitcoin will witness large fluctuations in price and I think it is making its way down, but after this decline Bitcoin will have a very high price and it could reach more than $ 15,000

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This  is nos natural  in crypto  currencies  that their  price  will goes high and high.  If its rate is down now a days it is hope that it will increase  very  soon 

The price is not stable and likely not predictable but if we use our experience the Bitcoin price has reached 10k$ i earlier 2020 so this year the price will go high for sure more than 15k$ in my view and it may go up too for sure.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

i believe who spot price are often back in anticipation of previous going from jan after which it are seedlings containing spot price admission. then again the whole lot w.c. turn up, thus we must be cautious

Bitcoin always high but tye more it rump the mre it is goodfor buying to gain more qne we dont knowwht whales want raising the pric or not.

If we want to see a graph of rising BTS prices, look at the candle stick in an exchange place whether rising or decreasing based on the volume of buying and selling.  My hope in the future is that BTS will rise.good luck...

At this point in time (March), the price has plummeted due to the collapse of stock markets and the collapse of the price of oil. I think that now the situation will improve and Bitcoin will cost much better than now. After halving, the prices will definitely increase significantly, so it is better to wait for the halving and sell coins after it.

I think the price of bitcoin are going down. Because yesterday I withdraw my payment at high value but today when I try to withdraw my payment I saw that the payment which I received today is lower than the payment of yesterday.

Well, every once in a while. Every market has to correction. And I think the correction for the BTC is over. Now, we will ride to upside. I am talking about Technical analysis. 

You posts this post on 16th December 2019 then market are 7300$ and then goes very much high to 10450$ but again reached to same as before three months 7800$ it means really unbelievable pumps and dumps of btc. 

2 hours ago, india said:

BTC prices are starting to rise because after a few days of decline. I saw the graph on Indodax and I saw BTC going up. Hopefully 2020 is a good start for BTC.

I don't know what indodax means, maybe it has something to do with analysis, but either way prices are not rising.

I think that any coin if it goes up it will always goes down after that and if it goes down it will goes up after that. that's the case here. it's just a matter of time and the price will rise again.

48 minutes ago, samer shero said:

I think that any coin if it goes up it will always goes down after that and if it goes down it will goes up after that. that's the case here. it's just a matter of time and the price will rise again.

It is not possible forever that the coin will go up, take an example like bitcoin. besides the price soared then bitcoin experienced a very drastic decline.

No one know what could happen. we just try to make some profit by treading. there is alot of things you have to do research about it if you want to know where the price is going. 

On 12/19/2019 at 8:13 AM, Jamil1011 said:

Recently the price of bitcoin is decreasing rapidly.It's about 7000 dollars at this moment.But i think it will start to increase again after some days.The highest price of btc was about 17800 dollars.

after that the charge boom the maximum way go very excessive like $12000. however for a few days the price will stay around $7100. let's examine what occurs.

For now the price of bitcoin is actually going down but it's sure and certain that it will rise again because the market is volatile it goes up and down that's why we could actually buy at low price and make profit when the price goes up again.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/19/2019 at 5:49 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Usually after a sharp drop in prices, most of the cryptocurrencies go through a bottom building process before starting to form a new bullish trend, and it is likely that the bitcoin currency is going through that stage now.

the performance of bitcoin this past days, it's going to decline however will increase its price next 12 months. i'm also hoping that its rate will rise.

She completed a head and shoulders pattern at the top, with a target of $ 6,500. This is another example of the fact that trading was exposed, because this level is the same as last December's decline.

BbbNo one can predict how the price of bitcoin can look like but we can not say that it can not raise it can go up no matter how long it takes 

This time very bed for all crypto currency We see price very dumpe  this time , and ul i think after some time price go up and give big profit,i think in some time Bitcoin price movw up.

Bitcoin the best thing is that when the price falls, expect a rapid rise after several months.
 You should always reserve the Bitcoin currency in times of crisis. China will return after the eradication
 of the epidemic of Corona and the market will rise again in a rapid fashion.

We can get a repeat of what we saw earlier in the year when only adventurers were interested. In the scenario in which bitcoin declines while the US dollar declines, and after that it retreats further as the dollar progresses, it shows that there is no hope for bitcoin progress from a long-term perspective.

On 12/16/2019 at 11:34 AM, Ken said:

What do you know about bitcoin price? It will rise or not? Im just hoping to rise the price of btc to have more moneys. If you know the btc price or you have the graph where it shows the up/down price of btc.

In the meantime, Bitcoin price will keep going down until the world is over the Corona Virus. After that point, the price will surely rise up again, at least that what experts are saying. 

On 12/20/2019 at 6:29 AM, Dinesh09798 said:

i think after few days, bitcoin price will go up. because new year and christmas are coming soon. Many peoples are going to buy something. So i think bitcoin price will go high. But don't expect the higher rise of price.

Bitcoin is gonna rise we shall keep holding because it seems the only way out right now

On 12/16/2019 at 11:34 AM, Ken said:

What do you know about bitcoin price? It will rise or not? Im just hoping to rise the price of btc to have more moneys. If you know the btc price or you have the graph where it shows the up/down price of btc.

Who has alot of btc they care about the price but for me i prefer Bitcoin to be in a stable price so we can make a trade now the markwt is not that good for making a trade.