Bitcoin Price Going Down or high? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ken

Bitcoin Price Going Down or high?

It would very favorable to us when it will rise so that we could earned big enough and also can motivate us to work  harder

4 hours ago, Tauhid Islam said:

Some people noticed btc price going down. May be they are right. But it should not be. We hope it will rise.   

It should be up that is where Bitcoin price suppose to be staying for the moment before halving.

You are right that the price of Bitcoin is going down once up, no one can tell what time it is but I think this coin is very good for us as one of the best digital coins for everyone.

Now a days price of Bitcoin is not very good but you never know it can increases within months because the market is very unpredictable. Hope for the best

Bitcoin price is not stable. If we look about current condition of bitcoin price then it's going down. But, I hope it will start increasing after a few days.

I'm no expert in these things, but I have a friend who is an expert in trading. He "Hopes" that the price will go up.

No one can actually answer your question specifically as bitcoin price in dependent on certain factors and only time can tell if there are will be an increase or decrease at each point in time. 

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

The price of Bitcoin now is in a steep fall! But just 10 days ago he was heading for a huge rise to 10,800! But there are many reports that this year will be the year of Bitcoin! That will exceed the $15,000 price

Currently the market is going down and it is the best time to enter because the whales are waiting for benefits. There is a good possibility to pump and one and a half days for half Bitcoin.

Yes the bitcoins price is going down in 24-02-2020 I mean last Sunday its price was 9,966$ but today 26-02-2020 was very low it's about 8,876$ it's was a very low in this 4 days it was decreased it was a bad news to us 

2 hours ago, Tasnima Hamid Nisha said:

The price of bitcoin depends on its demand and supply. If the demand of bitcoin rises then the price will increase. Otherwise decrease. But now a days the uses and demand of bitcoin is increasing day by day. So i think in future the price of bitcoin will high.   

let me tell you that there is no such thing as demand and supply in bitcoin and rather just a hype that is made by so many people to drive the price up, its just a manipulated market.

Recently, bitcoin Price has been going down. But it shouldnt be any cause of alarm, because there was a point in time where bitcoin was as low as $3000 and now it is about $9750. The rise and fall of bitcoin is an advantage in disguise. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Now price of Bitcoin is low but it will rise very soon. It is a good time to invest in it and enjoy the profit when price will increases. You just need patience.

Well bitcoins prices are going down once again. But hopefully it will show some good growth in few days and may touch 10000$ once again. Right now bitcoin has fallen down by 10% and is now at around near 9k $ per bitcoin.

I think It's totally depends on us. If we use it exchange it, then slowly it will became popular day by day. And the price will increase soon but if people doesn’t use it then slowly it will lost its rate.        

Just the other day,bitcoin price just stargared all the way to 10000$ so am not sure that is the psychological level or its going to be another rally, am not sure but take it this way there is going to be a huge market for the coin in the near future so lets us it well

unfortunately btc price is going down and is near 8000 USD, but i think it will go up soon, but we have to  be patient and i hope it will go to 10 K otherwise this cryptotalk campaign will lose its purpose of lots of users.

You know the price of bitcoin is very hard to understand for keeps on chaning every moment and very difficult to live with so its going to be case to which we can run with and put together the right choices of the coin there is a lot of effort also to be followed and to be well challenged and so its important to really be sure of the best of everything

I think that bitcoin price has been decreased due to the some of thee tchnical faults. and these faults are that binance has been has been hacked and  its withdrawl has nit been going. 

At the moment we've seen Bitcoin prices punge below major support levels. I guess the instability in the market is not pushing the price like gold. I think in the longer term (2 months) we will see price levels being restored to 10k+

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

at the moment the value, bitcoin's price is falling oddly but I am confident that after the halving its value will reach at least $ 10,000,so in my opinion it is necessary to accumulate now to resell when the price is high...

If you are talking about the last few days, BTC value has gone down by about 10 percent but if we talk in general bitcoin price had a significant growth in 2020 compared to late 2019 when it was struggling to pass $8000 resistance level. I think we will see steady price or bearish trends till the end of February and the next month bull runs will start again and we will again come back to the sweet $10K range.