Do you believe that's cryptocurrency is scam? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Do you believe that's cryptocurrency is scam?

No it is not a scam. Crypto currency is a trusted place by the investor of cloud mining. But there are some people who use it for scam other people.

Until now I believe crypto will replacement by another financial instrument but not with blockchain. Crypto it just a product and natural laws say everything has end, but when I don't know. As long crypto still give me income I'll stay but I need to find another one, even not same but can give me income. Try to think realistic, not agree that's fine.

Cryptos are not scam. Many people used cryptos worldwide. Through crypto I earned real money. I used it to buy my needs, mobile loads and etc. Only the one who created the apps/websites made it a scam. Because people are not contented of what they have, they became greedy. 

Scam! No I do not believe that cryptocurrency is, it's true you can come across scam coins, also fraud sites but generally it is the same everywhere in the world, because you can also come across fakes tickets be careful this is the key to success.

no, absolutely not. if crypto is a scam, surely 1 year after its release crypto is gone. and in fact today bitcoin and all crypto have struggled for 10 years and we must always support it.

I say cryptocurrency will long life, as long as member we support it to become solution ( not the best ) for people with income problem. Keep promote crypto use reality condition, help people to find solution with crypto problems and do some transactions using crypto to support crypto volume.

no.. fiat is the real scam.. banks are printing fiat out of thin air.
and flooding the market. before fiat gold or silver is the standard current with actual value.
cryptocurrency in general as new way of exchanging goods, digitally and no one controls it so-called decentralized

I have never believe that cryptocurrency is scam, I know that in the first year when Bitcoin is created there are many people who dont think it and they consider it as a scam.people 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

16 hours ago, Zervanix said:

Some coins do lead to scams, but not all cryptocurrency will lead to scams because there are some coins that currently have products that can be used

the problem in crypto is that one scam coins will have more news coverage than the actually good and working crypto coins which is why we saw bitconnect and one coins scams be all over the news but never coins like ripple and etheruem or EOS.

I do not believe that cryptorency is a scammer, but in crypto many scammers are roaming that I just believe. because a lot of con artists who want to succeed by tricking someone. so be careful.

No i don't think at all I think it is time for cryptocurrency As time is passing cryptocurrency is increasing so much But people are moving towards it very fast Yes, it is definitely right that scammers keep an eye on where there is a chance of making a lot of profit. 

Crypto currency is not scam but many crypto currency users are scammers. Then scamming in crypto market is very high. We have to secure own fund with that types of persons. I believe crypto currency is not scam. Some peoples are scammer.

No i did not believe this. Crypto is on block chain technology which is not fake. But some scam peoples make crypto scam. But we believe one day the scammers will be loose.

No, crypto is not a scam. Cryptocurrencies are a promising, new way of cash payments. There is a drawback, this is a distrust of everything new. As time passes, confidence and popularity will come.

There are still many scam cryptos.. you know it's called "shitcoin" were the project is not good most of the projects were scam. They just create the token to scam people. Investors are not comfortable to invest in ICOs these days.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Crypto currencies are not scam,those people who use crypto currencies to fool us for them to earn money are actually the scam.

At first I used to think that it was a scam! But gradually all my doubts faded way! Cause when I started to work in the crypto world I started to get payments and those payments made my doubts clear away! So I would suggest every newcomers to start their work in the crypto world. One day surely everybody will be successful! 

On 12/16/2019 at 4:56 PM, Lubruselu said:

Since you were started to use the cryptocurrencies while you were think it might be scam, do you believe cryptocurrencies are still scamming till today? And why you think that

All cryptocurrencies are scam until they prove their project is useful and have a use case that is the time we can call them a legit project.

• Useful or interesting 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

22 hours ago, Zahid Alam said:

no, Crypto is digital coin, and it's our future,

Yah alright we know that's crypto is digital coin and it is our future, but the things that's make me ask if this is scam or what! Is because anyone are eligible to create crypto's

What make other people think it is a scam it's all because they are spreading FUDS about cryptocurrency.Wrong information is being spread by those crypto haters,and why they become haters its maybe because they've lost big amount of money from trading or in investing.They might invested in a wrong site,wrong platforms,wrong ICOs and scam trading site or not legit.There are many fraudulent activities nowadays and those events have made people easily believe the disadvantages of having crypto is a form of illegal activities.

14 hours ago, SyntaxEr. said:

All cryptocurrencies are scam until they prove their project is useful and have a use case that is the time we can call them a legit project.

When there is evidence of rewards from investing in cryptocurrencies, then definitely, this is not a scam. There are, of course, scam projects, but they should not be trusted. 

I don't think that cryptocurrency is a scam because it is real and profitable. Well, some people can be use it as a thing to scam but the whole crypto is not scam. If we loss our assets, it is because it it part of the play. The crypto industry is win or lose so prepare yourself for this kind of event may hapoen to your life.

no i never think crypto scam i joind 2 years ago in crypto i never think 

is crypto is  scam crypto currencys is 

good source of earning not a scam,