Blame yourself by joining crypto's - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Blame yourself by joining crypto's

Im so blessed and happy that i joined crypo, i can earn some money here to buy my needs, so i have no reason to blame my self. I hope crypto will grow more in the future.. 

I lost some money in here in Crypto Currency but all of this consequences must be accepted if you have passion in Crypto world. As a new user I set my mind that this world is complex and full of possibilities because if you are not experienced well many consequences may follow but it will be a guide to your future journey.

• +2 1

No . I do not blame myself for entering the world of cryptocurrencies. Wow, I wasted some money and opportunities as they were lessons for me that I learned from them. I prefer cryptocurrency and blockchain technology because I love competing currencies.

Edited by SuperCrypto

I never blame myself. I always support anything i doing. Like i when swimming. I never learn about swim, but i force myself to jump to the pool and you know what happen. The water is coming to my nose and i really uncontrolled. But i success to standing and get out from the pool. So how if i blame when swimming, i will die there, because basicly if blaming yourself, all your body will stopping response and you will stop there.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 1/2/2020 at 9:05 AM, Ibnusmanedoz said:

You should blame yourself because of the price of a coin drops or otherwise. You should something that will always motivate you to stay.

As an entrepreneur you need to take risks.

Not all risk are to be taken, some risk are better to be kept then to be taken

there is no need to blame yourself about that.in life we really need to take some risks every single time to survive.its what humans are,we make mistakes.

If you lose money in cryptocurrency there's no one else to blame but yourself and yourself alone. Due diligence before joining any cryptocurrency project is a must and if you failed to that you are bound to lose anyway. As for trading, Do not trade when your are emotional since you have the tendency to chase your losses and lose mode money in the process.

spacer.png

As of now I am not blaming myself because I joined crypto, to be honest I am proud of myself because I join in crypto world because I can now earn money even if it's not a lot. Also because I am now more updated and knowledgeable about our current technology.

yes, that is my own decision. but I have never regretted entering crypto, I have made various profits from here, so even though it is still in the bear market period, I still survive.

On 1/6/2020 at 3:06 PM, Esha23 said:

No i didn't blame myself for joining crypto .Why i will do this? from crypto we can earn money daily easily

Don't keep it on your mind that's its too easy to be earning in cryptocurrency, I know you are saying this because you are earning from cryptotalk 

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I'm not regret joining in cryptos even I'm losing money, but I earned so much in cryptos by joining bounty campaigns, like the signature campaign to the other forums and also this forum a pay by post campaign.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/15/2019 at 7:29 PM, Lubruselu said:

Is anyone here are blaming his/her self because of joining the cryptocurrency and losses a lot of money in cryptocurrency without recovering those money yet till this time?

Once upon a time i have slapped my self for getting loss in crypto currencies, but that was my mistake due to greed. After that i do not remain greedy and be wise and did not leave crypto field. Now i am happy with it and earning nice from this crypto field.

I feel proud to join crypto. First I can earn from this. Secondly it is future currency of world and I am excited to learn and work with it. I have losted my investment once but still I do not blame myself to join this.

From my side no. i get all my crypto from competitions on Twitter and Airdrops and i got alot and i am raising them day by day inside the platforms .

who will say yes i blame my self he should ble his ignorance 

• +1 1

I will never blame myself for joining Crypto. Because crypto is giving me many opportunities. Has opened up a way for me to make money. I am grateful to Crypto.

No I don't have that kind of situation. And i hope it may not come in my experience in crypto because i care more about to make the money safe instead of get more earning. But once i was desperate and did very wrong thing. That time there was many good sites im market and i invested a lot in them and they scammed. Then i lost a good amount of money. 

On 12/15/2019 at 10:29 PM, Lubruselu said:

Is anyone here are blaming his/her self because of joining the cryptocurrency and losses a lot of money in cryptocurrency without recovering those money yet till this time?

I have lost some of my money, I invested a little in lost it in trading. But hey, I do not regret doing that. Maybe I regret the mistake that I made on trading, that is my fault. I learned from it. It helped me to understand a more the market. 

nMvFbuZ.png

no,don't. i think crypto is grate project for me.because i can earn with that.for a jobless person crypto is a grate opportunity. so i don blame my salfe for joining crypto.

thank you

crypto give me a good opportunity to learn the knowledge of crypto and earn some money to give me  some financial support so why I blame my self to be part of crypto here so many students and jobless people earn some money to spend their daily needs and  we all thankful to crypto to give me the chances to join

Never entering into crypto currencies was the best thing to ever happen to me, I love it and it is a very good source for extra income.

On 12/15/2019 at 3:29 PM, Lubruselu said:

No I am not regretting joining cryptocurrency because I haven't experienced any lost and I don't pray to have lost, but you can still make some money even on this forum by making 30 valid post daily and that will make you earn money

On 12/15/2019 at 9:29 PM, Lubruselu said:

Who should they blame? Of course themselves. The decision is in their own hands. Their egos defeat logic and make wrong decisions. But they should stop blaming themselves. Get up and start working.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282