Our feedback to satoshi nakamoto🙏 - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Our feedback to satoshi nakamoto🙏

Yes, and I also want to thank him because I was able to earn cash from trading bitcoin, because perhaps without the money that I earned, I wouldn't be able to buy my personal needs.

Well for me my feed back to Satoshi Nakamoto is that he is really a legend, and his invention has changed the life of many, and bitcoin has really been helpful to me , and am really greatful to him, and i say thank you to Satoshi Nakamoto.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think a lot of users will thank him for creating bitcoins. Because this is the most valued cryptocurrency now. And also the coin has changed the digital trading system in a whole new way. And there is no modern trading without that. It has first introduced the people that even online trading is worthy. And the sad thing is that no one know who satoshi nakamoto is. Otherwise we surely would have thanked him personally. 

Of course, we must thank him for this brilliant breakthrough that will change the concepts of power in the world and put control in the hands of simple people again only if bitcoin correctly used correctly.

On 4/27/2020 at 10:36 AM, King98 said:

expectations remain until one day when we come Nastyoshi Nakamoto really knows and some people think he is a unique person, some people think he is a group of people, some people think he is an organization and Satoshi Nakamoto .There are many perceptions about personality

Satoshi Nakamoto created the cryptocurrency in order to fulfill the demands of economy on stabilize currency therefore his contribution to the global economy will not be forgotten and cryptocurrency will boom as time goes by since Satoshi anticipated it after understanding the Age of information today. 

Satoshi nakamoto is just an awesome guy who had a mindblowing idea that nobody else could imagine!

I would just ask him if he's a time travel and got that idea from the past based on his future present time (that is my own conclusion for such new technology)

Or simply where the heck he come up with this idea 😄

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

As we saw in 2008, the financial crisis happened. After this Satoshi Nakamoto invented bitcoin so that we can control our money. After that we can see how much changes happened and also I want to thank Nakamoto to give us beautiful currency.

I think that satoshi nakamoto made decisive step in all mankind history, because he created absolutely new type of money and made popular very prospective and useful technology called blockchain, so I grateful to him for these actions 

bitcoin is really a good invention of satoshi nakamoto , I also really thankful for it . after Bitcoin and there is a lot of Crypto currency come in market . I think stoshi nakamoto and Bitcoin is really backbone of crypto market .

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Certainly, millions of people especially those who work in the field of crypto owe this person who is called Satoshi Nakamoto thanks and gratitude for this wonderful Bitcoin invention that contributed in making many people's lives for the better.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes Satoshi Nakamoto deserve all the appreciations and respect. His invention has introduced a new financial system and many unemployed people are making money for themselves just because of him. So a big thank to him for his creation.

• +1 1

On 6/14/2020 at 6:45 PM, Moaz said:

Certainly, millions of people especially those who work in the field of crypto owe this person who is called Satoshi Nakamoto thanks and gratitude for this wonderful Bitcoin invention that contributed in making many people's lives for the better.

Especially the early adopters. The model seems to be in favour of them more than anything. If it managed to pump again in 2017 it was probably because nothing managed to be better. And still 11 years later nothing is better again.

• +1 1

Sure friend, we should thank him. He did a good thing to create bitcoin, there were many jobless people in many places in the world, but now some of them are even rich because of bitcoin. We are also paying for some products online very easily by using bitcoin without any difficulties.

• Useful or interesting 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Bitcoin is a very cool thing! And I am very sorry that I did not know about it before, and missed a huge opportunity to take off! This is an unreal cool thing that allows you to live happily

If I got any chance to speak with satoshi nakamoto the first thing I will say him is thank you. Other thing I will ask him that for bringing this much revolution like developing a Bitcoin and bringing a drastic change in world what is the study he has done.

That will be my question to him

I think everyone should thank him for this great invention and this breakthrough work. I think he has changed the future through his smart ideas and implementation.

• +2 1

Well this is the right time he is mostly needed to come forward not only to receive and be respected or honour with several award but to help with purposive advises, enlightenment and highlight more on some abstract things to propagate crypto world.

Although  the character is anonymous  but still the real person behind this project was very wise & he predicted what is happening years ago. He created the right solution for all of us & brought privacy protection  for general  public.

• +1 2

I would tell him he revolutionized the world of exchange and money trading so very important that we take over from where it all started , he is certainly the pioneer of everything so we have to keep on doing his beautiful work and keep on going for in the end everything will work perfectly for every one. oh and ask him if he could lead me some of his many bitcoins, just 1000 of them and then return them for about 5 years that would be okay for me

• +5 1

Satoshi Nakamoto is one of those rare gentle guys that come once in every season, we have guys who pioneer new things and true he started the whole world of crypto currency and it is working so to me I would actually thank him because he just did something most people could not see themselve doing , and in that there was born a new market that we feed on

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 8/18/2020 at 5:26 PM, Daddyabakar said:

Really, he did a great job. I want to thank him, because of his invention, we can make some money. I am free at the moment, now I am sitting at home making money from cryptocurrency

Not only you so many peoples life change crypto currency, we are really thanful the person to give this wonderful technology for us, not only our appreciation and deserves more man of millennium, but unfortunately we don't know proper information about this great personality.

• +2 1

Stoshi namkato give us a way to be successful. And every crypto lover will want to thanks stoshi namakto. It will be best if stoshi namlato appear himself in front of us.

We don't know whom the name Satoshi nakamoto is but the owner name is the invention of Bitcoin he has created something that nobody has ever done he has brought something that the world will still remember him for but nobody knows weather is still alive I really commend him for his work .

I am grateful that he took the initiative to create the bitcoin, since he took the first step to make the world start a revolution in the way transactions are done, in turn he created a highly innovative technology such as the blockchain. Thank you Satoshi Nakamoto.