What price do you think XRP can reach by end of 2020 - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

What price do you think XRP can reach by end of 2020

What price do you think XRP can reach by end of 2020? I think may be they can reach $100 value in the end of 2020 let's dream together and pray that it will happen.

i think that the price of XRP  could be $0299989 by the end of 2020 considering that it has had good increases,there are also downward movements so it could not have much increase in the price throughout the year.

2 hours ago, Nazmul6320 said:

In 2019 it did not perform as well as other coins. So we can expect prices to rise in 2020. There are many possibilities in the XRP and also a good project.

xrp is a best project to me and i think very soon it will go to moon. people are investing on it to make good profit.

In my honest opinion it will only 0.50$ and it will not increase to that until 2021 but in 2022 maybe that will be the year of ripple.take note this is just my own opinion and if the price will go high its better.

Actually I don't think that XRP has a chance to pass 1$ for 2020. Ripple still owns around 50billion tokens and keeps selling every month an amount equal to the potential buyers and keeps pushing it's price down. Since it is profitable for Ripple they will continue selling for the whole year as they need to provide profitable results every quarter in order for their future IPO to be successful.

Ripple coins will be priced later this year.  And I don't know how much it currently costs.  I'm sorry that I can't give you information about this.  But later on I will gain knowledge of this and let you know.  Thank you

According to the present stage fluctuations in the price of xrp is good and indicating a positive response for the users while talking of the end of this year I think there are some altcoins like xrp which will gain a good benefit in its price.

The result is ineligible these days, but the PassRCRCP currency will hold 0.5 cash and if Bitcoin prices perform the next time, the other cryptocurrency will doubtless increase.

If no additional investments are added to the market, the price of all cryptocurrencies will decrease. XRP has the potential to be $ 0.5 or $ 1 but it may take time. I think 2020 will be the worst time in the crypto world

According to the information reached by it, the downward cycles that occur for XRP take two years, after a one-year bullish cycle, this means, according to the trader, that the year 2020 will become bullish for the currency, and the price is expected to reach $ 28.

A coin XRP is a strong currency and has a wonderful future, although some experts in the crypto world say that this currency is fake and has no future, but as for its price, it is linked to the price of bitcoin as I think

A coin XRP is a strong currency and has a wonderful future, although some experts in the crypto world say that this currency is fake and has no future, but as for its price, it is linked to the price of bitcoin as I think

On 12/20/2019 at 12:11 PM, mani982 said:

if we see the XRP last History and its price chart we will conclude that at the end of 2020 if Bull run comes than XRP pump .And its price go to Between 2$ to 3$.This is my analysis

We wish that too if possible it will happen as your analysis 

I believe if bitcoin grows due to halving and reaches 14k-15k $. Then the people will most likely rise to 1$.

Ripple is one of the best cryptocurrency  and it has a great popularity and a very large trading volume on many exchanges. Ripple success factors are many, but nothing can be expected for the long term in a volatile market.

This currency is controlled by banks. Everything is possible about its price, which can return to 4.5$ dollars, as happened in the past, and its price may also not move and remain at these current levels.

More than 50 cents as the long term target but that need patient after the crisis this year.

10 hours ago, johny1612 said:

I think XRP price can reach 0,3$ in the end of year 2020 if BTC can be 14000$. XRP price can not by itself rise up without the trend of BTC. I dont have any XRP as the long investment because I dont believe in it so much. It depends on too many banks and organization and can be created much more if they want. I just invest in BTC as the long holding.

Ripple can go higher than 0.3$ if bitcoin halving was able to have much effect on all altcoins, ripple can triple the present price so it is good to hold yuor ripple 

Price predictions is something which sometimes it just comes down to Luck, on having to give a price which can be nearly to price which will be at the end of the year, but it's as if it's going to impossible

Maybe the xrp will shift to a total of $0.12

• +2 1

I think that the price of the XRP coin at the end of 2020 will either be equal to 1 dollar or 1.5 dollars for one coin, this is inevitable and people will understand that there are not only top 10 cryptocurrencies.

On 12/15/2019 at 5:35 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends so i'm curious here on this forum what price do you think XRP will be at the end of 2020. I would sincerely like to hear your thoughts. 

XRP price won't change in market price it may remain stable ,but XRP is the most preffered by users of crypto world in exchanges and transfer due to it's very low fees and fast transactions.

Just now, Sty1e said:

I think he should make x2 by the end of the year,too long this coin has developed and become popular, now it is in great demand and a lot of hype

I don't like Ripple much, but to speak honestly it might go to $1 or more by the end of this year.

It will fall till the price of bitcoin is at the low price. Because right now all coins are suffering down fall of value that's why xrp have lower value compare to last month. And no one can predict how its value will reach in this year. All we gonna do is to wait and think positive that it i will have a positive outcome.

I think this year 2020 will also be very important for the XRP price raise. I guess like Price of XRP will be increasing till the end of 2020 and it would  cost each XRP worth $4-$5 maximum value. Hope there will be increase in the price of XRP after Bitcoin halving. 

• +3 1

No one can expect the price of a currency in this way, especially since fluctuations in the market are many this period