If there is no exchange, does crypto still run? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

If there is no exchange, does crypto still run?

Crypto exchanges can play very important role in trading and investment of crypto coins . If there are no any exchanges ,then cryto coins can not exist . Exchanges are always important for crypto trading .

• +1 1

I think that in today`s situation it`s impossible that there are no exchanges, because if all cryptocurrency exchanges disappear, then community will create their own exchanges like it was at cryptocurrency birth 

• +1 2

In my mind it can go on without any exchange, don't forget we need to have any exchange for investing or other. But cryptocurrency doesn't need any exchange, l would say the exchange needs crypto.

Personally I think that if not all do cryptocurrency trading it would be enough to generate them and store them in a wallet without having to take them to a trade 

as long as there are ways to exchange crypto to fiat people will buy it, but interest will be lower without exchanges

• -2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I think that the presence of sites for the exchange of cryptocurrencies is very important in this field and the lack of these sites could constitute a shortage of the cryptocurrency system, I think they are major and due

• +1 1

If there is no exchange, then it can't be bought or sold? It turns out that in fact it becomes useless, and no one needs it, because it is not used anywhere : (( (

• +3 1

On 6/6/2020 at 7:18 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

as long as there are ways to exchange crypto to fiat people will buy it, but interest will be lower without exchanges

It is not only about exchanging to fiats, what about exchanging from one cryptocurrencies  to another. 

On 6/7/2020 at 4:02 AM, Reostra77 said:

cryptocurrency will continue to run it's just that the price of cryptocurrency will not be as expensive as this because the demand for cryptocurrency is not too much

Crypto will not continue to run, how would you convert to you local currency. 

It may not work at this time, but it may happen in the future.  When we can use our crypto in every sector, we can live without exchange.  Like we don’t forex because we can use our Fiat everywhere.

We do not forex because we can use our Fiat everywhere. It will not run at this time but it may happen in the future. When we can use our crypto in every sector, we can live without exchange

Till now crypto required exchange because the world is based on the fiat coin, so if want to use your earning amount in your daily need than you mush exchange it.  

I think that if there is no cryptocurrency exchange platforms, this will negatively affect the prices of cryptocurrencies and their price will decrease, but the crypto will remain and the cryptocurrencies will continue

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Its not possible to run a bitcoin without exchange, cause most of the country are not allow the bitcoin system so there the btc is just a coin without exchange but hopefully they adopt btc and bitcoin can be use without excahnge.

• +1 1

12 hours ago, hasan007 said:

Its not possible to run a bitcoin without exchange, cause most of the country are not allow the bitcoin system so there the btc is just a coin without exchange but hopefully they adopt btc and bitcoin can be use without excahnge.

I also doubt that, it is the fact and it is not possible at all, without exchange, people will not buy cryptocurrencies, even the fact that fiat is exchanged to cryptocurrencies  plays a great role in cryptocurrencies. 

Edited by Yomose

I think their would be some wallet , where we can exchange our one cryptocurrency into another . all coin behave like a stable coin , price didn't increased or decreased . people didn't earn through trading and holding.

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

when  crypto coins are generated than the exchanges being produced, and became the major factor of crypto world. exchangers are playing a lot of role in crypto world. there is nothing without them

Virtually if there are no crypto exchangers crypto currencies wouldn't function normally for some times, but logistically reasoning there is high possibility another means will be discover for crypto currency to run as usual.

Crypto will no longer exist without an exchange because you can't buy or  sell crypto without an exchange service  so exchange is very Paramount in crypto currency industry.

Yes we can still use crypto currencies but there will be many challenges and fees will be very high. We can use online wallets or banks to exchange between crypto and fiat (payeer, skrill, perfect money, advcash and etc).

On 12/17/2019 at 11:08 PM, guatazoo said:

When Bitcoin was created there were no exchanges, and there was only buying and cashing out option for bitcoin.

I agree with this point when satoshis nakamoto create bitcoin then any exchange not exist, but l heard nakamoto create bitcoin wallet to store those mined bitcoins, I am not sure about this information any good knowledge member, are expert member pls conform this. 

• +5 1

On 12/15/2019 at 11:49 AM, thiscomm said:

of course not. if there is no exchange then what is the function of crypto. is not crypto we use for transactions that will eventually be disbursed. and do not we use crypto for investment which of course in the end we will also melt it into money to meet the needs of our lives.

I agree with this. The function of the cryptocurrency is really for exchange. Exchange is cryptocurrencies' life, without exchange cryptocurrency will not run. Investment is only a side image of cryptocurrency but its main target is the exchange and of course trading.

Without an exchange site I don't think Cryptocurrency will continue because there will be no market to trade invested coin or earned coins. Cryptocurrency is majorly created for exchange so i don't think it will run without the service of an exchanger.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my opinion, both of them need each other, if you want cryptocurrency, of course there must be an exchange, and vice versa. I think both should exist, there should not be just one, crypto trading can be done because there are exchanges that accept crypto coins, so exchanges are very important for crypto trading exchanges.

I don't think so because Cryptocurrency is mainly created for the purpose of exchange for that reason I will say that Cryptocurrency will not exist if there is no exchange site that will be used to convert into real money.

• +2 1

It seems weird questions and i think if Crypto exchanges weren't there , still the Crypto would be there and people would use Crypto as payment only. The utility of Crypto currency would be smaller and the feature that Crypto is providing like trading, staking won't be there. And the Crypto currency would be limited to small feature only.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,