If there is no exchange, does crypto still run? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

If there is no exchange, does crypto still run?

Do you think that if there is no exchange website for crypto, will cryptocurrencies continue?

it will not run in this time but it may in future. when we can use our crypto in every sector,we can live without exchange. such as we do not do forex because we can use our fiat everywhere.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 5
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 5

Bengali?

View this Topic

of course not. if there is no exchange then what is the function of crypto. is not crypto we use for transactions that will eventually be disbursed. and do not we use crypto for investment which of course in the end we will also melt it into money to meet the needs of our lives.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Of course because not about buy or sell Crypto currency it's about all the blockchain and technology behind this wonderful project if there is no exchange we will see other thing much more interesting than exchange, but for now we can't expect that

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 5
  • +3 1

I never thought like that was very funny if there wasn't a Cryptocurrency place. then the fate of crypto will be fine in the future because many crypto adopters from large companies and others.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

As of now, I think if exchanges doesn't exists cryptocurrency will not run because they depend on it but as soon as people develop or invented better than an exchange then we can say that cryptocurrency will keep on running. If there's no exchange crypto will be useless because people can not do anything about crypto's supply and demand.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

not at all running on this site because this site we just hunters prizes to get the income, maybe on other sites will run. greeting the crypto world

• +1 1

I think it will continue. there could be a direct tool to exchange it, the creation of crypto ATM machines and so on. there are countries that already provide that and they no longer need to bother to exchange it.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

Of course not, I mean there is a lot of advantages which they are in the exchanging markets and this features are necessary to run crypto with no problems at all

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

A major portion of the value of cryptocurrency depends on the markets, demand and how they are trading on exchanges. However, cryptocurrency has stretched out far beyond just financial services to include DApps, games, and other technologies employing the use Blockchain and tokens running on various networks. For example, recent plans to tokenize Nike shoes. So yes, crypto will still run but not in the manner which it's running now.

Edited by Nicklaus97
  • +1 2

I do not think that will happen right now, but when crypto can be used without exchange for people, it is no longer necessary for that exchange, and I also think that time may come in the future.

• +1 1

I think it will not run. There will be no way to get your money when you want. Many person can be scammed at that situation. But i don't think if there is crypto there will always be a exchange. Otherwise the crypto coin controller should set up a system to direct invest and withdraw. But it will become very complicated. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

lol there is no chance for bitcoin to run without any exchange its not possible the main purpose behind the creation of bitcoin is we can exchange currencies on our own so if u have bitcoin u can easily take ur money with u in any country 

• +2 1

Yes sure. Before exchanges created there is many people still trade their Bitcoin based the trust. So for example i have 1 Bitcoin, the someone want buy from me 1 Bitcoin = $1, when i think that is good deal why not? He send me $1, i sent him 1 BTC. Technology always changes, so some people try to open escrow service to minimize the risk from scam, after that exchanges open to solve the problem when many people want sell to many people. When the exchanges first time i see never take any fees.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I think there have no crypto at all because crypto needs some exchanger to changed it into fiat to be used for us to buy se important things and also to used it for payments and transactions that we need to pay.

in my opinion yes cryptos would still continue to exist but there values would not be as volatile as it is now since there wont be much trading on exchanges and the only trades will be happening through peer to peer trading.

I think it wI'll run .because cryptocurrency does not still standing they took their place in many exchanger. If they do not gat .They will try to listed

On 12/15/2019 at 6:05 PM, Benjamin said:

I think there have no crypto at all because crypto needs some exchanger to changed it into fiat to be used for us to buy se important things and also to used it for payments and transactions that we need to pay.

thats true because most of what we do depends on the existence of exchanges so if there is no exchange then our coins might end up being useless or maybe the coin can have its own exchange like in waves.

• +1 1

When Bitcoin was created there were no exchanges, and there was only buying and cashing out option for bitcoin.

• -1 1

In this present time it will not run.But in future it will run when we can use our cryptocurrency in every sector.It will be profitable.

• -1 1

Yes, If there no exchange then some coin must be run on there market depends not all coins some coins are live without exchange like btc,etherum,bitcoincaah.

Since crypto is a digital currency definitely there has to be an exchange where you can easily exchange the coins, if there's no exchange, it will be some how difficult to run a digital currency. The exchange is needed to be able to run crypto. 

6 hours ago, Saifchy said:

In this present time it will not run.But in future it will run when we can use our cryptocurrency in every sector.It will be profitable.

Yes i agree with this, in the future the cryptovurrencies will have a possible to having some physical coins so that we cannot need some exchangers now but some people will used exchanger for trade it to other coin.

If there are no sites and exchangers, there will be a demand for cryptocurrencies. Then perhaps they will buy for cash. And the blockchain itself will certainly exist.

The cryptocurrency will be alive, but exchange and transfer will not exist until the block of the chain, the transaction in the blockchain, is launched.